Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,546 members, 7,861,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Jim Iyke Drops Sweet Birthday Message To His Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Drops Sweet Birthday Message To His Baby Mama (467 Views)

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Drops Sweet Birthday Message To His Baby Mama by doyinkin: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jim Iyke’s baby mama ,Dana Kinduryte is a year older today and the actor wrote a sweet birthday message to her..

Happy birthday Superwoman. Thank you for our King. Thank you for making me a student of
life again. Thank u for the color of laughter and your contagious curiosity. It’s been one helleva a journey. God bless your quirky dreams and alien intellect. Love from King and I.

view more romantic messages>>>> http://www.bedinodgists.com/2016/01/jim-iyke-drops-sweet-birthday-message.html

Re: Jim Iyke Drops Sweet Birthday Message To His Baby Mama by Carowline(f): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Cool
Re: Jim Iyke Drops Sweet Birthday Message To His Baby Mama by sinaj(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Jim Iyke Drops Sweet Birthday Message To His Baby Mama by youngberry001(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
alright

(1) (Reply)

'nigeria Has Never Seen This Type Of Corruption Being Exposed Before' - Soyink / 2face Idibia Changes Name To '2baba' / Yaya Toures Reaction After losing Africa Best player to a rookie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.