Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me (44272 Views)

Come And Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ik / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Amagite(m): 5:42am On May 24, 2018
Ok, this is getting out of hand. Kemi Olunloyo is still on Linda Ikeji's case, insisting her pregnancy is fake, and now she has moved to cursing her and her family.

She has also told her to send her account details so she can refund the money Linda sent to her while she was in prison.

According to her, she does not appreciate the money. Read below...

"#lindaisnotpregnant
People STOP spreading lies Wale Gates! I should start listing who donated what. Stupid dumb fool.

A MESSAGE FOR #LINDAIKEJI @officialLindaikeji I was trying to promote your stupid ass by announcing your N100k. Idiotic slowpoke. Punch called me telling me that you sent me 100k while I was "languishing" in prison. When I came out the first time, Dumo gave me 850k, Miriam and Halima gave me 200k each and the list goes on. People don't want me to criticize you because you donated to me. That's what ruined Nigeria. You can't report about certain personalities because they are sacred. I will continue to expose your lies. May God paralyze your livelihood and everything you lay your hands on like they did mine for telling Punch that wicked statement and may you and your family members languish in prison some day. The last time I cursed you is when you destroyed Adeola's wedding sleeping with Dan two weeks before the wedding, snatched DBanj from Uche and lied that she was sleeping with Ikechukwu. I told you that you will never marry or have kids. It is now catching up. You need to apologize for that rubbish. Send me your account details to return your ritual money. People are in my twitter DM telling me you allegedly used your womb for rituals to get super rich, others saying you allegedly slept around to get money to build your empire. Regardless you gave me a mere 100K AND I DON'T APPRECIATE IT. TAKE IT BACK you homewrecker preaching celibacy. MAY YOU BE SERIOUSLY DISGRACED WHEN YOUR MOONBUMP FALLS OFF LIKE BEYONCE .
Goodnight everyone.

KOO
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/kemi-olunloyo-curses-linda-ikeji-and-her-family-as-she-continues-to-insist-her-pregnancy-is-fake.html

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On May 24, 2018
Oh Lawd!

This confirms this lady is madt patapata!!!

221 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Brooke60(f): 5:59am On May 24, 2018
She is definitely going back to prison

234 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Victorblaze14(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2018
This woman is on hard drugs

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by donstan18: 6:07am On May 24, 2018
Karma no get menu.

I may not be in support of KEMI OLUNLOYO.
But it's very important for someone to taste the medicine he/she indirectly gave to people in the name of blogging.

Many marriages/relationships got broken and exposed because of Linda Ikeji's blog, you cannot disrespect people's privacy and expect yours to be respected.

Linda Ikeji' should experience and suffer the heat of the fight people went through because of her blog.

OH! I forgot, we are Nigerians, we shouldn't judge or tell the rich the bitter truth.

422 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by CastedGist: 6:10am On May 24, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by hisgrace090: 6:12am On May 24, 2018
Kemi your mouth baffles me, how many alligation will you heap on one person for no just cause?

Don't make me regrate my prayers for your freedom last time.

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by goldbim(f): 6:13am On May 24, 2018
Haaa,its almost month end..aunty Kemi is running out of her monthly drug supply...wishing her speedy recovery..

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Oritzy: 6:18am On May 24, 2018
Oh lawd help me

There need to be regulator to this womans mouth or hands she uses in typing, cos it seems she ain't stopping soon.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Patrick33(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2018
Jealousy 101

Lecturer: kemi olunloyo

Question: using any formula,calculate the height of jealousy kemi has for linda ikeji

P.s extra sheet will be needed.

Goodluck

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Deltayankeeboi: 7:03am On May 24, 2018
good. i love this. kemi is a true feminist! real lady

the arrogant linda should go through the same sorrowful pain she has put a lot of people into.

talk more of having a taste of your own medicine. . . she ain't nothing but a glorified hoe. a fake ass slag.

a scarlet woman claiming to be a feminist deceiving the watery brain nigeria girls

preaching celibacy but in the dark, she is getting fvcked on all four cardinal points on her body.

she thinks she should be worshipped cos she is rich.

Her wealth is just a product of sleeping around with politicians claiming she made money through blogging. Which mumu blogging?

breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open.

what goes around comes around

KARMA IS A BIITCH AND RIGHT NOW THE BIITCH IS ON RETRIBUTION!

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by femi4: 7:05am On May 24, 2018
Shebi this woman don born again for one Church in PH.....Ewo ni gbogbo katikati yi

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 7:14am On May 24, 2018
This woman really carry this matter for head oh. Nigeria has so many issues and the one Kemi decides to carry on her head is Linda's pregnancy lol. Misplaced priorities.

And to think Linda helped her when she was in dire need.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by missterious(f): 7:14am On May 24, 2018
This woman is very seriously sick and we're just reading and laughing. She said she had a mental breakdown a few days ago and her family and friends are still letting her use her phone. Is there no normal person in her life that wants the best for her?

As for Linda, I won't even lie. I'm a big fan. I'm very happy for her and all she has been able to accomplish in a male dominated world. She's a gossip blogger, she's not the first and she won't be the last. People saying she destroyed marriages, did she formulate any stories?? She just reported what she heard and she always had proof. This life na per head, she was making her money. If you have any dirt on her, report it too with proof. She's sleeping around to make money, who is she sleeping with? No name has been mentioned.

Congrats, Linda. You're an inspiration. I can't be a gossip blogger but I love reading gossip so thank you for providing it.

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 7:17am On May 24, 2018
Do you like Nigerian music?
makydebbie:
This woman really carry this matter for head oh. Nigeria has so many issues and the one Kemi decides to carry on her head is Linda's pregnancy lol. Misplaced priorities.

And to think Linda helped her when she was in dire need.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by ikorodureporta: 7:28am On May 24, 2018
'

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by ikemesit4477: 7:41am On May 24, 2018
It seems these woman obtain her degree online, because she does not look like someone who really study investigative journalism!

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 7:48am On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Do you like Nigerian music?
Yea I do. Have a couple of them.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 7:49am On May 24, 2018
Correct girl smiley
makydebbie:
Yea I do. Have a couple of them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by trapQ: 7:55am On May 24, 2018
Jesus Christ of Akwa Ibom.

This woman is cursed. Those supporting her saying Linda broke homes, didn't kemi break homes? I pity anyone trying to justify this insanity. Moreover Linda always said the truth about people and never for once did she insult or deride people by calling them unprintable words.

Useless woman with useless supporters.

35 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 8:00am On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Correct girl smiley
Lol, I grew up in Nigeria so it's only normal I do since it's part of me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 8:05am On May 24, 2018
I want to revenge, I will come and grow in Ghana
makydebbie:

Lol, I grew up in Nigeria so it's only normal I do since it's part of me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by IamPlato(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2018

This Woman Is Educationally Mad... Sometimes Its Not Easy To Spot This Type Of Mad people...

Linda Ikeji! Its Quite Impressive That You Made Money Using Your Gossip attitude... Over The Years Your Amebo blog Has Done Things...

You Spent Years of Your Life Doing Amebo. Nigerian Ladies Will Surely Like You because Their Mouth No Get Brake Pedal

Today You Will Pay For Them... Shebi you Sabi run Put Mouth For Wetin No Concern You... Yes It Has Earned You Money As Well As Curses...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by made4naijamusic: 8:30am On May 24, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji, Claims Linda Used Her Womb For Money Rituals

Kemi Olunloyo has again fired back at Linda Ikeji, and she is still insisting the Billionaire Blogger isn’t still pregnant.

It all started when Linda announced her pregnancy on Social media, and Kemi claimed the pregnancy wasn’t real, that she infact was wearing a prosthetic baby bump.

Linda replied to Kemi of course by sharing pictures of her bare bump.. She shared the photos accompanying them with details on her pregnancy. Linda wrote:

Most of the people who know me will tell you that I have a heart of gold and maybe that’s why God never stops blessing me. This woman (you know who…lol) has been trolling me for years and calling me all sorts of unprintable names which I have never responded to. But when she cried out for help last year, despite the abuses I’ve gotten from her, I sent money to her account.

I harbor no hate for anyone, no matter what. And I swear I would have sent more money to her if people around me hadn’t stopped me. I just felt pity for her that she was languishing in prison and no one to help her. And not only did I send money (which I did privately and she made public), I called a few people I know to see what they could do to help bring her out of prison. No matter what, she is a woman, and I am all about women supporting women.

She wrote that I am wearing a prosthetic baby bump…lol. Like I could get away with that in Nigeria? And some folks actually believe it…lol. If I couldn’t have a child, I would proudly adopt. Proudly. I love children so much. But fortunately, God blessed me with a womb to carry my own child.

I was just hiding the baby bump until I got to my second trimester before letting you amazing people know. I could have continued hiding it to be honest but I just couldn’t keep calm…lol. I’ve had the easiest pregnancy with no swelling and no issues and I thank God.

Lastly, here’s something I want to say to everyone. I remember when I bought my house in Banana Island in 2015, many didn’t believe it. In fact one tweet said ‘If you believe that Linda Ikeji owns a home in Banana Island, I seriously doubt your higher institution certificate’. That’s how much they doubted God’s blessings…lol

Kemi didn’t relent of course.. and this time revealed that Linda is wearing a moonbump..

Kemi also did a video.. Watch

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/kemi-olunloyo-curses-linda-ikeji-claims-linda-used-her-womb-for-money-rituals/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Talknochip(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2018
Linda should also have a taste of the dish she makes for other people!.... Meanwhile;

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:03am On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
I want to revenge, I will come and grow in Ghana
Lol, feel free. You'll not regret it.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by ProPlay: 9:35am On May 24, 2018
loooool.

grin grin grin

so you were saving the ritual money all this while

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Felixalex(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35am On May 24, 2018
Dis one don mad ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK / Kcee's Lagos Home Is On Fire / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.