Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran (41449 Views)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father (2) (3) (4)

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gush
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
HandsomeHITLER:
SIMPLE. I'LL JUST VANISH FROM HERE WHERE I AM AND RE-APPEAR AT YOUR ROOM WITH MY UTENSILS PLUS A VIDEO CAMERA AND DO IT TO YOU FAST AND DEEP AND HARD
You'll roast me fast and deep and hard? Is that how you roast your meat? Or are you just being naughty
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by kennyman2000(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
But why!
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Johnbosco77(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:
Hmm..A lot of people will call for the father's head. 'Hang him high'! They'll scream. But these same people are comfortable with the fact that their god will burn billions of people for eternity in a lake of fire for the simple fact that they don't believe in him. In fact, they have no qualms with it. If this is not the height of hypocrisy i wonder what is..sigh.
Mr cold, you sound like an atheist.. you one??

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by cold(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
bidemi12:

I got lost halfway into your epistle. Sorry, but what is your point exactly.
My comments are not for simple minded folks. If something as easy as this flew over your head,sorry i can't help you.

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by adsenseking(f): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
dovelike:
lipsrsealed
Nah. That's not his father angry
Nahhhhhh. Catch that man. I think he is the devil!!! shocked shocked
he Is no devil
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Pidggin(f): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Which kind of father will kill his own son like this now sad
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:
Hmm..A lot of people will call for the father's head. 'Hang him high'! They'll scream. But these same people are comfortable with the fact that their god will burn billions of people for eternity in a lake of fire for the simple fact that they don't believe in him. In fact, they have no qualms with it. If this is not the height of hypocrisy i wonder what is..sigh.

Sin is not "simply" Its more like an affront to the throne of God.

Christians in the house i hope am correct

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by emmalexabl(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
EVIL PEOPLE....

MAY DEVIL CONTINUE TO TORMENT THEM..
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by princeade86(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
NA WA O
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by bidemi12(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:

My comments are not for simple minded folks. If something as easy as this flew over your head,sorry i can't help you.

No need to get you boxers in a bunch. Was just wondering what the murder of a 22 year old has to do with God's punishment for sinners. Sinners being people who do wrong stuff. As in people who kill, steal, commit adultery etc. Sorry i had to break it down like that. Wasn't sure you'd understand.

p.s

I still don't understand your epistle. Are you saying we should be ok with the dad setting his son on fire?

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by naphtii(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
A father with an empty brain.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by alibaba1995(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
endtime father endtime son endtime mother infact endtime family!
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by macaranta(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Terrible...just terrible .That can't be his father.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by laprince(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:

Am a christain. Honestly, I must confess, this your line of thought is extremely intelligent.
I respect your intelligence.

However, I hope your turn around and become a Christain someday.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by niyifour(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
That's not his picture sha
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by 9jatatafo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jungle justice
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Bee39: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
The son is an exact copy of the father.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
dovelike:

You'll roast me fast and deep and hard? Is that how you roast your meat? Or are you just being naughty
QUITE SO. YES. PLUS YOU'RE SUCH A GENEROUSLY PRETTY AND LOVINGLY CALM AND CUTE GIRL(SORRY, DOVE- LIKE PRINCESS. SO I'M NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES. ONCE YOU'RE AT MY GRASPING-RANGE, I'D OVER-POWER YOU, HIT U HARD AND FAST..
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Too bad what an evil dad.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by hotnsexy4christ(f): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is what happened when parents did not invest in a child, assuming they have spent billions in his education, they will think twice bfor setting him ablaze.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by GEJmustGO(f): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:
my friend the internet and device you use to post the above are they free of charge, are they not controlled by humans like u , are not paying for it , if u believe the above, then i hope u wili know that He That cause ur creation and maintain the network for your spirit to exist need to "paid" by worship.

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by pumpz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Shuuu! Wonders shall never end ....they say...but wait.....I'd rather health officials conduct a test on the man's blood ....he must have been high on esskay....rip boy sad
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by cold(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
bidemi12:

No need to get you boxers in a bunch. Was just wondering what the murder of a 22 year old has to do with God's punishment for sinners. Sinners being people who do wrong stuff. As in people who kill, steal, commit adultery etc. Sorry i had to break it down like that. Wasn't sure you'd understand.

p.s

I still don't understand your epistle. Are you saying we should be ok with the dad setting his son on fire?
Of course i expected you to jump in your god's defense. No surprises there. Setting people alight,either by mortals or some so called god is reprehensible,repugnant and totally indefensible. But i don't expect you to know this.

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Though what he did was bad,but what could warrant a father to set his own son ablaze,I really don't think that man is his biological father.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by bidemi12(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:

Of course i expected to jump in your god's defense. No surprises there. Setting people alight,either by mortals or some so called god is reprehensible,repugnant and totally indefensible. But i don't expect you to know this.

Lol. . .so say a man who doesn't believe in God. If you don't believe in him, what do you care? Let christians live in their "delussion" now.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Oilandgas1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
The father must be a super man to tie the hands and legs of a 22year old man who was nt unconscious

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by gabyosz: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
This are the last days cool cool cool
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by baby124: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
The father is tired of the child and decided to abort him. RIP. Who knows how much shame, hardship and debt the child has caused him. If he disowns him, people will beg for him and push him back into his father's hand. Not all parents have patience for nonsense. Everyone should know their parents tolerance and behave accordingly or run away from home.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by missyadorable(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vivipop:
Oh my goodness!!! How can a father set his son ablaze? Whatever his crime was, this is the height of cruelty.
That man has no heart.

Why not? What is a father's loss at the death of his child? NOTHING!
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
HandsomeHITLER:
QUITE SO. YES. PLUS YOU'RE SUCH A GENEROUSLY PRETTY AND LOVINGLY CALM AND CUTE GIRL(SORRY, DOVE- LIKE PRINCESS. SO I'M NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES. ONCE YOU'RE AT MY GRASPING-RANGE, I'D OVER-POWER YOU, HIT U HARD AND FAST..
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by erusen: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:
our god does not exist,so u are still scared of hell,those na super story na

Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma / Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos)