Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran (41441 Views)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by princeBlack77(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
dovelike:
If you can catch me
hear dear, you re looking to sweet to be ignored
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by mzchirious(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmm... This is serious end time matters.... Only God knows what transpired cos this ain't normal... Probably the misunderstanding was a hit from back to back..
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
princeBlack77:
hear dear, you re looking to sweet to be ignored
smiley
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by cold(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
erusen:
our god does not exist,so u are still scared of hell,those na super story na
Scared of what? Your god or hell? Lol..if i was scared i'd be preparing to head for church tomorrow to sing praises till my voice go hoarse and jump like a headless chicken spewing unintelligible gibberish.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by erusen: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:

Scared of what? Your god or hell? Lol..if i was scared i'd be preparing to head for church tomorrow to sing praises till my voice go hoarse and jump like a headless chicken spewing unintelligible gibberish.
then why are u even discussing it,like why me talking about my delusions
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by cold(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
erusen:
then why are u even discussing it,like why me talking about my delusions
Pointing out your hypocrisy. Guess this is too difficult for Christians to discern

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by erusen: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:

Pointing out your hypocrisy. Guess this is too difficult for Christians to discern
yea,that must be a tough job,can i jion u?.pls am kind of bored.and is that u in that picture,no homo oh
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Archiq: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
What kind of father is this! Why not pray for him instead of setting him ( your son) ablaze. Rip to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by CHARLOE(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
cold:
Hmm..A lot of people will call for the father's head. 'Hang him high'! They'll scream. But these same people are comfortable with the fact that their god will burn billions of people for eternity in a lake of fire for the simple fact that they don't believe in him. In fact, they have no qualms with it. If this is not the height of hypocrisy i wonder what is..sigh.
Guy u deserve an award! All hell fire preachers n believers shld follow suit, burn ur disobedient kids in fire, cos dats what u preach n believe god will do to sinners. U made out God to b even more wicked Dan dis mad man, afterall he only burnt his son for minutes, but ur god Will burn sinners for eternity! Am very sure d man must b a burn again, hell fire-believing xtian.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by 1dorzine(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
just wondering how a father 45+ will drive and tie up a 22 yr old ''unrepentant troublesome fellow''.. there is more to it.... sad story dou.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Letsgoandfuck(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
how can a 22 year old boy be so dumb to allow an old father tie him up and burn him?
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
The father must be suffering from insanity...this is so sick and pathetic !

Possibly hearing some strange voices (auditory hallicination )ordering him to set his son on fire ...

My the soul of the poor boy rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by God2man(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
This life. Hmnnnn
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by princeBlack77(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=dovelike post=41824571] smiley[/quote emmmmm..... wish I can be permitted to say hi

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Too bad from a heartless father
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
The reality of hell fire is so real than you can imagine. My dear friend, make amend to your ways now because if you go hell, for eternity you will be there. Hell fire only have entry route but no exit route. Repent and surrender your life to Jesus Christ now so that you would escape hell fire at your death. God bless you.

cold:
Hmm..A lot of people will call for the father's head. 'Hang him high'! They'll scream. But these same people are comfortable with the fact that their god will burn billions of people for eternity in a lake of fire for the simple fact that they don't believe in him. In fact, they have no qualms with it. If this is not the height of hypocrisy i wonder what is..sigh.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:48am On Jan 10, 2016
cold:

Wow, you just described christianity and its belief system in the most simplest yet controversial of ways, 2 crates of cold small stount and 6 bottles of origin with cat fish pepper soup for you bro, U are on point!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by mamagee3(f): 3:30am On Jan 10, 2016
What kind of father does this to his own child? undecided

This is a father from hell. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Classicman47(m): 4:49am On Jan 10, 2016
cold:

So why don't you just believe Him if you are so scared of being burnt?
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by lindalinbabygeo: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Just new on Nairaland,pls kindly teach me how to start posting cool
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by lindalinbabygeo: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2016
What a wicked world,d father just decided to kill d boy so as to punish d mother.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by wickedworld: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2016
The heart of a man is even, heartless indeed. Orififo koni ogun oribibe .
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by jwart(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Fayose will say find evidence before you arrest the Father.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Emilord(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2016
it still baffles me though on how a 22 year old guy will just be tied by his father. Couldn't he struggle out of the grips of his father?......the father is a monster or has just used him as ritual, nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Daraph(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Investigation still going ON on weytin Abeg throw the stupid father to a bakery oven and roast the stupid man.
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by petitejolie(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
D guy must av bin worse Dan aki and pawpaw which made d dad so tired of his wahala but d truth still remains a snake births a snake meaning d son is just lyk d father. He should be punished for killing his son
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by derecho(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
There's nothing intelligent about being an atheist.I have always known them to BE FOOLS
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by Echiegu1: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why[color=#006600][/color] embarassed
Re: Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Austin4lif:
All this In the days of Buhari. Two wrongs can't make a right. Even if your son is the founder of robbery in Africa you should not treat him this way, allow the law to act. This mumu of a father is same like Buhari who does not know that it is only the court that can set his son ablaze if found guilty, just like the way dullard of daura did not know that we have the rule of law. May your soul RIP bro.
Didirin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint / Nurse Struggling With A Rapist Injured In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.