Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training (11595 Views)

EMFRICA Cargo Logistics Training /employment. / Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! / Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by sam4(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm God will help us
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by Rachie83: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2016
I got d mail too,i want to see wat they re up to.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by odimbannamdi(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2016
I REGISTERED ON THE FIRST OF THIS MONTH, BUT I DIDNT GET ANY MAIL cry
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by odimbannamdi(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2016
just got mine this morning

Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by bchi(f): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2016
wizzy89:
Y? I don't get
need to ask you some questions privately. thanks
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by govman4: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2016
fulfillbill:
There was error on my mail, it read "Wednesday 14th january 2016".
the collection of clearance is from 13-18,based on my own perspective u r to come on 14th which is Thurs but the person that sent the message just edited the date n forget to edit the day.
I think they did that to control crowd.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by fulfillbill(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2016
govman4:

the collection of clearance is from 13-18,based on my own perspective u r to come on 14th which is Thurs but the person that sent the message just edited the date n forget to edit the day.
I think they did that to control crowd.

When is the training starting?
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by tk2(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2016
I got this early today, am confused whether the venue has been changed cos the initial venue was at the airport. Nw am having mixed feelings about this cos am from Benue state. Should I risk it

Dear Applicant,
We invite you to the EMFRICA/GREATER WASHINGTON AIR-CARGO LOGISTICS TRAINING CLEARANCE taking place at YOUTH SPORT CENTER, Oluwaleyimu Street Balogun Bus-stop, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos. On (Wednesday) 15th January, 2016.
Kindly come along with your Application number, Two(2) Passport to Photographs and a Means of Identification for the collection of the Training ID card and Training materials.
Kind Regards,
EMFRICA
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by oluemmakay(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Hope this is not another Scam?? Because those people will stop at nothing to reach their target.

#Just Thinking...
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by oluemmakay(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2016
tk2:
I got this early today, am confused whether the venue has been changed cos the initial venue was at the airport. Nw am having mixed feelings about this cos am from Benue state. Should I risk it

Dear Applicant,
We invite you to the EMFRICA/GREATER WASHINGTON AIR-CARGO LOGISTICS TRAINING CLEARANCE taking place at YOUTH SPORT CENTER, Oluwaleyimu Street Balogun Bus-stop, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos. On (Wednesday) 15th January, 2016.
Kindly come along with your Application number, Two(2) Passport to Photographs and a Means of Identification for the collection of the Training ID card and Training materials.
Kind Regards,
EMFRICA

Once the training is for 5days...i will advice U to wait for people's response on the first day b4 travelling down to Lagos...

1 Like

Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by wizzy89(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2016
bchi:

need to ask you some questions privately.
thanks
Ok Go ahead & ask
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by dukupus: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2016
I also got the email to come on Wednesday 14 January and I called onthe e of the nos. On
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by hardychris(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2016
please for those of you that wants to resign let's know where you are working so we can replace you guys. grin grin

I got same msg yesterday with that same date error, 14th wednesday, I'm in Abuja I don't have 10k to spend on Tfare, but the training looks like its good anyways.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by wizzy89(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
The collection of a gate pass for the training is from 13th-18th January I guess & not the training itself. We will be told there when d training will commence
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by customer1: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Maruf05:

its only on wed, according to d mail sent

the clearance is wed.15th while the training will be starting from 18th -23rd,Jan.2015.
its a week training.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by hordunayodt: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Guys its just a training programme so we can be self employed, if you have a job you are managing, better keep to that. You can check their website for info, they do all other forms od training also.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by CharlyNick: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
When are they coming to Port-Harcourt?
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by oluwafemikolade(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
I also got the email invite as well. So this afternoon I put call through to them, and the date was confirmed as Wed. 13th Jan. I was also told to come with #1,500 to get the ID card and training materials. You can call them on this number as well. Call Richard on 08060045289.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by AmEagles: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
hardychris:
please for those of you that wants to resign let's know where you are working so we can replace you guys. grin grin

I got same msg yesterday with that same date error, 14th wednesday, I'm in Abuja I don't have 10k to spend on Tfare, but the training looks like its good anyways.

Please can you give me your Unique ID code given to you since am in lagos. Thats if dont mind. This is because you said you dont wonna Risk your Tfare.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by AmEagles: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=hardychris post=41867134]please for those of you that wants to resign let's know where you are working so we can replace you guys. grin grin

I got same msg yesterday with that same date error, 14th wednesday, I'm in Abuja I don't have 10k to spend on Tfare, but the training looks like its good anyways. [/quote

Please can you give me your Unique ID code given to you since am in lagos. Thats if dont mind. This is because you said you dont wonna Risk your Tfare.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by hardychris(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
That's not a problem send me a mail you will get it.
AmEagles:

Thanks in anticipation
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by AmEagles: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
hardychris:
That's not a problem send me a mail you will get it.

Thanks.
goognecs@gmail.com, 08037047970

1 Like

Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by odimbannamdi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
oluwafemikolade:
I also got the email invite as well. So this afternoon I put call through to them, and the date was confirmed as Wed. 13th Jan. I was also told to come with #1,500 to get the ID card and training materials. You can call them on this number as well. Call Richard on 08060045289.

ehen!
i was very skeptical when they said its "free". i knew prospective candidates will part with money one way or another. i don't think am interested in anymore. the crowd will be overwhelming for the instructors themselves, so am pretty sure the training will be ineffective

1 Like

Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Load of craps
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by hardychris(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
I have sent it to your Email address, let me know when you receive it.
AmEagles:

Thanks.
goognecs@gmail.com, 08037047970
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by israeltob(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
wizzy89:
*Was wondering if anyone got it too* typo error grin

Wizzy, abeg send mi ur number so wen we get there tomao, i fit call u.
adewuyitobbyloba@gmail.com
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by hardychris(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
So how did you get their number? I'm sure the number wasn't included in the Mail I received.
oluwafemikolade:
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by wizzy89(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
israeltob:

Wizzy, abeg send mi ur number so wen we get there tomao, i fit call u.
adewuyitobbyloba@gmail.com
Am not sure am going yet, still contemplating

1 Like

Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by success10(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
hardychris:
So how did you get their number? I'm sure the number wasn't included in the Mail I received.
THERE NO. WAS INCLUDED IN THE PUBLICATION...

5 NOS. LIKE DAT TO CONTACT...

1 Like

Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by citymen(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
It's not a job vacancy.. It's a training program that is meant to provide employment opportunities inform of agencies in air cargo logistics . The screening and the training are free no fee attached.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by Rachie83: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Why would they ask for #1500 again when they said d application and training is free?If it's that i will only go to be sure but i no dey pay shishi for anytin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! / Government Of Japan Internship Program 2018 Is Now Open For Foreign Nationals / Imo State University Academic & Non-academic Recruitment 2017 (35 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.