Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training (11632 Views)

EMFRICA Cargo Logistics Training /employment. / Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! / Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by JohnDanApeh: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2016
Are they paying 1.5k for I'D or any involvement of cash?
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by timmyblast(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2016
JohnDanApeh:
They are paying 1. 5k for I'D or any involvement of cash?
sorry, is this suppose to be a question
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2016
timmyblast:
sorry, is this suppose to be a question
it seems u v paid urs already
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by saktoy83: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2016
I think d training starts this morning. Who among yu guys attended d training plz. How did it go. Plz share d experience wt us.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by exalt2009: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
I was there this morning and a lot of job seeker were also there but the funniest part of it is that after you av put down your name, then there was interviewed which did not go down well for people because nobody expected it.

First you were ask to come for your training kit not interview so thing took most people unaware and that is not good from the EMFRICA company..

I am happy over it,i must confess, the question of the interview was that you should described yourself in 10 second and thereafter you will be ask the meaning and what you understand by Air cargo.

At the end, it is a butshit and a waste of time
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by success10(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
exalt2009:

I was there this morning and a lot of job seeker were also there but the funniest part of it is that after you av put down your name, then there was interviewed which did not go down well for people because nobody expected it.

First you were ask to come for your training kit not interview so thing took most people unaware and that is not good from the EMFRICA company..

I am happy over it,i must confess, the question of the interview was that you should described yourself in 10 second and thereafter you will be ask the meaning and what you understand by Air cargo.

At the end, it is a butshit and a waste of time

CHAI.
ONLY GOD FIT HELP US IN DIS COUNTRY...

I COULD IMAGINE THE NO. OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH QUEUING IN DIS KIND OF SUN..

CHAI... DIARIS GOD OOO.

EMPRICA, UNA NO TRY
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by JohnDanApeh: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is there any need for some of us to come down there again? Please, help ooo
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by free2ryhme: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
it is a scam oooo
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by JohnDanApeh: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
free2ryhme:
it is a scam oooo

EXPLAIN PLS
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by free2ryhme: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
JohnDanApeh:

EXPLAIN PLS

you where invited to a playing ground with a dilapidated building where area boys from gbemisola street and environs gather to smoke weed. guy no reasonable company will go this low. you desperations made you an unwilling target
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by uwa244(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
I came back from the EMFRICA clearance exercise about 4:30pm.it was a huge success. We paid juat N1000 for the ID(temporary one though),after which they will send us emails or sms on Saturday on the training commencing on monday the 18th.there is hope of employment at the end.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by Rooy57(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Which one be one thousand naira now, this country self. there wasn't anything like 1k before, it was never stated and now they're demanding for 1k. Bullshit
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by success10(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
uwa244:
I came back from the EMFRICA clearance exercise about 4:30pm.it was a huge success. We paid juat N1000 for the ID(temporary one though),after which they will send us emails or sms on Saturday on the training commencing on monday the 18th.there is hope of employment at the end.
weldone bro...
I hope this is not another GNLD in an advanced format?..
Becos the publication said.. Both training materials and ID card are FREE...
So, what happened to the collection of 1k from prospective applicants today?...

May God help us all..
It is well.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by JohnDanApeh: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Any update today?
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by JohnDanApeh: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Update us pls.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by uwa244(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
I received a text msg from EMFRICA dis morning apologizing for the N1000 collection, and that we should send our bank account details for a refund.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by serah88: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
My sis got an SMS from them this morning asking that she send her account details for the refund of the 1k she paid to them yesterday. However, they failed to provide the number to which the message can be sent to. Has anyone sent them a message?
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by Rooy57(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please o what's the time for the training on Monday?
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by uwa244(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2016
They said they will send us sms or email regarding the training this week.still waiting for their message.
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by chatwithjide(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2016
how can I get to local airport from ikorodu?
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by Prodigee: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
chatwithjide:
how can I get to local airport from ikorodu?
oga did they contact u for training?
Re: EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training by blezynetym(f): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2016
sam4:
Hmmmmmm God will help us
please how do I get to Youth Sport complex,Oluwaleyimu,Balogun Ikeja Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got A Job Today / More Teachers Wanted Urgently / What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.