Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

10 Tips For Talking About Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Tips For Talking About Jesus (7878 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Tips For Talking About Jesus by winner01(m): 1:34am On Jun 19, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Good thread
yeah
Re: 10 Tips For Talking About Jesus by KingEbukaNaija: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Great topic
Re: 10 Tips For Talking About Jesus by ScienceWatch: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
winner01:
Many christians have questions. Serious ones.
The link below has many of your questions answered in form of free and short e-books.

http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets

May God bless you.
Hi WINNER01, I hope you don't mind me adding something useful here.

The whole Bible in many ways point to Jesus Christ. The ancient Holy Gospels and Acts powerfully demonstrate the exclusive power of the mighty Jesus Christ. Until now famous atheists, fake pastors, governments, kings etc have managed to deceive the world in to believing that the miracles, signs, prophecy etc, are fairy tales and that the bible is full of contradictions.

Jesus Christ himself says that the miracles,signs, prophecy etc, must be done so that people will be amazed and glorify God. He also says that the exclusive miracles bear witness of Him and therefore it also bear witness of His "true" pastors/disciples/ministers.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12

How awesome is this statement of Jesus ?
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Note : Go to SASASSIN'S post and see how he wish to confuse the relationship between Jesus and John.

Atheists foolishly think they have come up with new ways to attack Jesus's miracles. Two thousand years ago confused aesthetic Pharisees believed that Satan can do deliverance.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out evil spirits through the prince of the devils.
Jesus said to them that Satan can not, will not work against himself. Therefore, deliverance comes from God !

Thanks to the truly blessed Scoan Church Nigeria, and their generous spiritual education channel, Emmanuel TV the whole world now have daily access to powerful never seen before evidence of the WORKS of the mighty Jesus Christ that can be easily scientifically verified so that according to Jesus, all will be amazed and then believe. Miracles aid believing.
Re: 10 Tips For Talking About Jesus by winner01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Hi WINNER01, I hope you don't mind me adding something useful here.

The whole Bible in many ways point to Jesus Christ. The ancient Holy Gospels and Acts powerfully demonstrate the exclusive power of the mighty Jesus Christ. Until now famous atheists, fake pastors, governments, kings etc have managed to deceive the world in to believing that the miracles, signs, prophecy etc, are fairy tales and that the bible is full of contradictions.

Jesus Christ himself says that the miracles,signs, prophecy etc, must be done so that people will be amazed and glorify God. He also says that the exclusive miracles bear witness of Him and therefore it also bear witness of His "true" pastors/disciples/ministers.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12

How awesome is this statement of Jesus ?
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Note : Go to SASASSIN'S post and see how he wish to confuse the relationship between Jesus and John.

Atheists foolishly think they have come up with new ways to attack Jesus's miracles. Two thousand years ago confused aesthetic Pharisees believed that Satan can do deliverance.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out evil spirits through the prince of the devils.
Jesus said to them that Satan can not, will not work against himself. Therefore, deliverance comes from God !

Thanks to the truly blessed Scoan Church Nigeria, and their generous spiritual education channel, Emmanuel TV the whole world now have daily access to powerful never seen before evidence of the WORKS of the mighty Jesus Christ that can be easily scientifically verified so that according to Jesus, all will be amazed and then believe. Miracles aid believing.
Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Christians: Would You Prefer A Muslim Or A White Garment Partner? / 3 Things That Should Contribute To Our Identity As Young People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.