Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye (19582 Views)

Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by aminulive: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2017
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has urged Nigerians to quit talking about War in the country.

In a statement through his assistant general overseer, Pastor Johnson Adesola, at a Thanksgiving service in Lagos, Adeboye advised Nigerians to focus on Praying for the country. He added that the country can only achieve Economic growth in a time of peace.

He further stated that the country should not go back to its ugly past of conflict, pointing out that the 1967 civil war was bad for the country.

"I do not want war in Nigeria. Please stop talking about war.We should now concentrate on praying that God should restore the glory of Lagos and Nigeria, in general.I believe that if there is no war, Nigeria shall be great again."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/28/biafra-stop-talking-war-adeboye/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by onward4life(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2017
aminulive:
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has urged Nigerians to quit talking about War in the country.

In a statement through his assistant general overseer, Pastor Johnson Adesola, at a Thanksgiving service in Lagos, Adeboye advised Nigerians to focus on Praying for the country. He added that the country can only achieve Economic growth in a time of peace.

He further stated that the country should not go back to its ugly past of conflict, pointing out that the 1967 civil war was bad for the country.

"I do not want war in Nigeria. Please stop talking about war.We should now concentrate on praying that God should restore the glory of Lagos and Nigeria, in general.I believe that if there is no war, Nigeria shall be great again."
https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/28/biafra-stop-talking-war-adeboye/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Pray 4 maina! Abi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by ezejidenna: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
dem no go hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please tell all those daft ibo boys

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by walefolarin04: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dem go gree?
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by okk4sure: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Noted
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by ourchoice(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Our diversity ought to be a great advantage for Nigeria to be a great nation!

Our huge population is a big advantage in business and trade!

The only problem we have is bad leadership due to same old recycled politicians holding us down to their pocket advantage!

Don't be deceived, APC = PDP

They don't care about the youths!

Nigerian youths arise and take over Nigeria's leadership from president to senate, to rep to governorship to state legislature and build Nigeria to your dream nation!

Don't expect anything good from the same old recycled politicians because they have run out of ideas!

Say no to division of Nigeria!

Say no to tribalism!

Come join us let's join forces together as youths and take over Aso Rock and all 36 state government from the old politicians looting our commonwealth!

Join the youth movement here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Is it your war?
APC pastor.
Peaceful country, plenty churches, (Business Centers) plenty offerings.
Business Tycoon.

Anyways, Up Chelsea.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by edlion57(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Then he should tell them to be fair to the Southeast

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by biz2get(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
This Is absolutely ridiculous,

For 57Years Nigerians Having Been Prayin...

For 57Years People Still Ended Up Dead.

For 57Years Church People Are Suffering

Right NOW An Average NIGERIAN SURVIVES ON 50$ a Month.

FOR 57YEARS AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN CAN'T SAVE 100K Or Seen A Complete 100K NOTES.

For how long will this (Sheep in Pastors Clothing)Business Man / SHADOW PARTY MEMBER Continue to Deceive Nigerians.?

ITS HIGH TIME THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA TAKE BACK WHAT BELONGS TO THEM. PERIOD ##

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by ElChidi: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2017

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by deedondavi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Excellent...God bless you more Sir.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by vengertime: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
This one is more concern about his business empires. Church entrepreneur. I blame my people who are donating their whole money for you to live large.

The wealthy countries in the world doesn't carry church in their head. But Nigeria carry church for head still bad things full everywhere

See him mouth like I Don't want war o

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by diegwu01: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
That includes the War on Corruption.
Lets allow Magu work without hindrance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by ebuka10box(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
im an igbo.....only lazy people talk about this biafra....have u heard e money, emeka offor or ifeanyi uba talk about this biafra.....One nigeria for life mehn......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Brainwashed pigs don't have ear and can't hear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Bede2u(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Brainwashed pigs don't have ear and can't hear
walefolarin04:
Dem go gree?
Rayhandrinni:
u hate igbo. Why stay in one country together

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
You need someone to remind you how stupiiid you are?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
ebuka10box:
im an igbo.....only lazy people talk about this biafra....have u heard e money, emeka offor or ifeanyi uba talk about this biafra.....One nigeria for life mehn......
ur blodas will deny u and quote u with this picture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by GoodiOG(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
My Igbo Bothers and Sisters will not hear......beating chest on social media. Meanwhile non of them will never take any physical action. No sane country will ever allow a small part of the country to break away and form its own country. We should request for regional govermentcand not a total new goverment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Mavin1:

You need someone to remind you how stupiiid you are?
Lol I'd be a git if I do what you want, so... Off you bob

1 Like

vengertime:
This one is more concern about his business empires. Church Mogul

See him mouth like I Don't want war o
It will surely affect his business bro undecided

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Bede2u(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
ebuka10box:
lol. We might agree with u on one Nigeria. But pls tell us why one Nigeria is best

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by EbukaLive(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
When people ask me why I don't support the current Biafra push (IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu), I ask them a simple question...

What good has Biafra ever done for my people?

Ojukwu led my people to a war that they were not prepared for, millions of my people were starved to death and many others died on the warfront, when jungle mature, Ojukwu left his PET PROJECT and absconded...

Millions died for nothing...

He even had the audacity to return to this country and contested to be a senator first and then President....

The same thing almost happened again with Nnamdi Kanu, thank God that this time around it is on the smallest possible scale. .

Where is Dear Leader, Kanu?

No where to be found...

I will NEVER support anything that will lead to the killing of my people

"It is only those who have not seen war that cry for it on the street like it is puff puff" - X (2017)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bede2u:
u hate igbo. Why stay in one country together
I'm from IMO state dude

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Ekwekwe1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
one educated illiterate spotted.
doesn't know where these fellows are getting these inspirations, that once you talk about Biafra they talk about war.

tell the idiotic element you help installed as president to quit killing innocent citizens.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by Franzinni: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
There is truth in this but honestly the Igbos are marginalized...and someting needs to be done ...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by kay29000(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
War silly destroy everything.
Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by vengertime: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
ebuka10box:
stop decieving yourself, deep down inside of them they're concern. We're talking about the death of our grand parents and relatives that were killed by Hausa Fulanis. Because Emeka Offor have money doesn't mean he's not feeling the pain of igbos. Unless you're related to Joe igbokwe

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye by johnshagb(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Before you attack him, remember he didn't mention ipob or bafrans. He's talking to whoever is singing war song. Cos I'm pretty sure you guys will come with your usual defense 'we are calling for refelendum not war'. So if you are not agitating for war to break out in the country, his message is not for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Daughter, Deedee, Got Baptised This Morning. / Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church? / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.