Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

[photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons (4580 Views)

Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour / Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by kentxclusive(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2016
>>>>>> goto www.kentxclusive.net <<<<<<<

Governor Ayodele Fayose doesn't know the meaning of the word recession -- because Trace Magazinein the search discovered the Ekiti State governor just droped $27million on a

new mini private jet for his childrens. A member of the State cabinet and also a family member to the governor says... the Governor bought the Jet for his sons due to the lack of good airport facilities in nigeria. His children were said to have complained about getting their own jet since going through the process of the Airport Authorities is a bit delaying. The jet cost $27 mil ... but that's just the beginning. We're told His sons are is gutting the in-flight lavatory -- and replacing it with a giant, LUXURIOUS bathroom. See photos Below.

>>>>>> goto www.kentxclusive.net <<<<<<<

Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Airforce1(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Lienus

"Giant" luxurious bathroom in a mini size jet?

Tell that to your village people.

7 Likes

Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2016
Even though I don't like Fayose,this news seems fake. undecided

3 Likes

Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Mrfahaz(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2016
the truth will unfold...... watching in 3D
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Houseofglam7(f): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Oh pulizzzzzzzzzzzz!
Shiiiii ain't adding up undecided
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by OKorowanta: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Okokobioko! shocked
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by youngberry001(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2016
OKorowanta:
Okokobioko! shocked
dat one nah sakem smiley
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Phrankin(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hehehe!

Just my way of booking for space grin
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Rotimi47: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't believe it. undecided
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by warrenweste(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
lies angry
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by matthew41(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
;DA better source or i don't believe...mainwhile make i book space for front seat. ;DA
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Smartsyn(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
I never knew there is a mini and mega private jet.

If propaganda doesn't kill this government, lying will..

1 Like

Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by funnyme(f): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
After dey don tief our Money, efcc is coming soon.
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by OgaSirAde(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
This guyman has practically done nothing not even one thing in dis his 2nd tenure I dnt pity Ekiti pple at all #stomach infrastructure# blindfolded their thinking and the massive rigging. Ekiti sorry for u oh.
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Ahzyz(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Governor of the people.

Ekiti please be wise this man is deceiver.
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Richardonald(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2016
This man rugged no be small..he no send anybody even mr president
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by debojyde(m): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2016
@ lent exclusive..... Good luck getting that house in banana island by spreading lies like this. You no even sabi lie well.
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by Viktor1983(m): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2016
You are a thirsty blogger,u came late to the party... come make I employ you.
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by poshestmina(f): 2:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Even an insane poltician won't do that in this time of much probation and Dasukigate
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by atilla(m): 4:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Don't believe the hype
Re: [photos] Governor Fayose Buys Mini Private Jet For His Sons by pretydiva(f): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Yet he has never done anything meaningful in his state..smh

(1) (Reply)

Young Pretty Beauty Queen shares Stunning Photos, Gets New Management / Adokiye without clothes,xplains Photos (www.cemiasblog..com) / Check Out R Kelly's Wax Scary Figure That Has Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.