Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

God Or Devil: Who Should Be Feared More? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Or Devil: Who Should Be Feared More? (2493 Views)

Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / #esuisnotsatan: Èṣù Is Not Satan Or Devil – Spread The Word (video) / Saudi Arabia 2015: Stoning The Devil Or Devil Stoning Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Or Devil: Who Should Be Feared More? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
oglalasioux:

Thanks. There are no deeper meanings. It's clear. Making choices has two dimensions. One is a choice that concerns someone alone. The second part is the one that concerns the society and therefore every one of us on earth. I can chose not to believe in the Islamic or christian God. It's my business. If I start bombing and maiming people to follow my belief or use my belief to dupe people then it's everybody's business.

I can make my choices according to how you divided them. If that choice I make concerns other people then no one can remain neutral.

Nice one, I learnt the two dimensions of choice. Never thought about it this way. Thanks as well.

1 Like

Re: God Or Devil: Who Should Be Feared More? by GodRestores(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Proverbs 8:13

The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Re: God Or Devil: Who Should Be Feared More? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodRestores:
Proverbs 8:13

The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Thank you for defining what is meant by 'fear' of God to these folks.

1 Like

Re: God Or Devil: Who Should Be Feared More? by orisa37: 5:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Like in Nigeria, you don't fear EFCC but you must fear Mr. President and VP. Mr. President is God. VP is Christ and EFCC is Devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bible Needs To Be Updated Or Abolished / Oba Orisa / Why Do Religions Deserve Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.