Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Partial GOD?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Partial GOD?? (1042 Views)

Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? / Top Nigerian Gospel Artistes Are From Christ Embassy - Is God Being Partial? / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partial GOD?? by Uyi168: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2016
pls bible scholars in d houx shud hlp shed liqht on this..
exodus33-19:the lord replied "i will make all my goodness pass before you,and i will call out my name lord before yu,for I WILL SHOW MERCY TO ANYONE I CHOOSE AND SHOW COMPASSION TO ANYONE I CHOOSE..
...Is God being selective?
Re: Partial GOD?? by iceberylin(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Where Jehovah witnesses..
Wes need help here..
Re: Partial GOD?? by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Of c o urse he his but this issue you have mentioned is very complex
Re: Partial GOD?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2016
iceberylin:
Where Jehovah witnesses..
Wes need help here..

Wetin we do you? Na only us get bible?

God is just stating that he has a choice in choosing what he wants to do towards man. This text helps us understand that he is not some sort of celestial waiter at our beckon and call. Rather like any person with freewilll his has the right to choose what he wants to do.

As for partiality Act:10:34,35 states that God is not partial. Those verses also state what we must to be acceptable to God.
Re: Partial GOD?? by iceberylin(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2016
vfactor:

Wetin we do you? Na only us get bible?

God is just stating that he has a choice in choosing what he wants to do towards man. This text helps us understand that he is not some sort of celestial waiter at our beckon and call. Rather like any person with freewilll his has the right to choose what he wants to do.

As for partiality Act:10:34,35 states that God is not partial. Those verses also state what we must to be acceptable to God.

Lol..no harm intended..

I just like how they explain the bible unlike other churches..

1 Like

Re: Partial GOD?? by Rockyrascal(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
If God is been selective or partial,then let God be partial to me.
Re: Partial GOD?? by oaroloye(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Uyi168:
pls bible scholars in d houx shud hlp shed liqht on this..
exodus33-19:the lord replied "i will make all my goodness pass before you,and i will call out my name lord before yu,for I WILL SHOW MERCY TO ANYONE I CHOOSE AND SHOW COMPASSION TO ANYONE I CHOOSE..
...Is God being selective?

You always need someone to answer obvious questions for you?

So GOD IS PARTIAL: He doesn't favour IDIOTS, He Rewards the Hard-Working.

What is wrong with THAT?

(1) (Reply)

Kano Man Abduct A Bayelsa Girl & Married Her. What Are The Police Doing? / Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) / Do You Know The God You Serve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.