Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Make Yourself Wholly Available To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Yourself Wholly Available To God (434 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Yourself Wholly Available To God by yommyuk: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2016
Stop and ask yourself, What kind of light am I? Is your glow possibly a little dull—a flicker that others can see only if they are really looking? Or do you brighten everything up when you walk into a roomful of people? As Christians, we should shine brilliantly, no matter where we are. Even a small flame brings light to the whole room.

Short-sightedness may dim our radiance, causing us to miss out on blessings. Before agreeing to cooperate with the Lord, we may think we have to understand exactly what He plans to do. But we’re called to be faithful ambassadors who trust His Spirit to work as He wants. God tells us, Don’t give Me a schedule—trust Me. Watch Me do it My way in My time, and see what happens.

As a believer, you’re someone special. And as a member of God’s family, you’re indwelt by His Spirit; His light is the radiance within you. In terms of benefit to the kingdom, your life has potential beyond imagination. You have no idea what amazing things He can do—in the workplace, at school, or with family, neighbours, or friends—through your willingness to shine the light of His powerful love.

If you’ll get on your knees and pray, “Lord, I’m available—do whatever You want with my life, and show me what to do,” He’ll reveal the next step. God is willing and ready to move in the life of anyone who chooses to be available for Him.

Isaiah 6:8
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Mark 1:17-18
And Jesus said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you become fishers of men.” And immediately they left their nets and followed him.

John 14:26
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”

Deuteronomy 28:1-68
“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. ...”

Hebrews 13:8
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: Make Yourself Wholly Available To God by iceberylin(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2016
The op might have a job and family..
Re: Make Yourself Wholly Available To God by seedorfg(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2016
tell dasukigate et al

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Emerges 13th World Most Famous Prophet / Day 5 Prayer Point (50 Days Fasting) / Is Religion Dying Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.