Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January (49231 Views)

Arik Staff Beat Man Complaining Over Cancelled Flight / Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) / This Man Has Been Reported Missing Since Thursday 18th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by frank043(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
northvietnam:
she don follo one Alhaji for business class commot them turn am to snake... IMO....

pray she comes back Asap.. but wait ooooo.....

29 and the husband is not reporting her disappearance .

my guess, she is still single and could still be searching @29

So, you didn't read where they wrote 'Miss Grace Utum'?
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by madjune(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
tunde1200:
She is not a cabin crew!.

I said, doesn't look.

That means, she's not one of those arrogant lot.
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by Flashh: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspicy:

awwwwww,your phone got missing? hope you got a new and sexier one?
Yeah! Just got a new and SEXIER phone 3 days ago. wink Thank you!

I wanted to open a thread to share my experience from phone snatchers, but I just decided not to.

It happens when I was coming back from kirk on the 1st around 25mins to 1am on my way home. No need to prolong on that.

I will have to go retrieve my line tomorrow.

why addressing me like that? huh?undecided

Ain't you a noisemaker? Which you know that, but you just want to deny it. undecidedangrygrin

Before I will apologize on that, you have to answer just 3 naughty necessary questions. tongue

BTW am here,how have you been? smileysmiley
I'm doing good. I just came back on here today since 1st of this month. Not long though,because I do intentionally stay off Nairaland for weeks, even when nothing happens.

That's just me at times.

How do you do too? smiley How did you spent your Christmas and new year? Mine was banal. Not liven. sad
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by talk4free: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
northvietnam:
she don follo one Alhaji for business class commot them turn am to snake... IMO....

pray she comes back Asap.. but wait ooooo.....

29 and the husband is not reporting her disappearance .

my guess, she is still single and could still be searching @29

You do realize her family is grieving right? What is wrong with you people sef? If you don't have anything to do with the mb on you phone why don't you download some music or something. Its not compulsory to comment, especially when you don't have the decency to type anything helpful. Do you know how much pain the family or poster is going through right now? The first thing that comes to your mind to type is this nonsense. God forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by misspicy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Flashh:
Yeah! Just got a new and SEXIER phone 3 days ago. wink Thank you!

I wanted to open a thread to share my experience from phone snatchers, but I just decided not to.

It happens when I was coming back from kirk on the 1st around 25mins to 1am on my way home. No need to prolong on that.

I will have to go retrieve my line tomorrow.

Ain't you a noisemaker? Which you know that, but you just want to deny it. undecidedangrygrin

Before I will apologize on that, you have to answer just 3 naughty necessary questions. tongue

I'm doing good. I just came back on here today since 1st of this month. Not long though,because I do intentionally stay off Nairaland for weeks, even when nothing happens.

That's just me at times.

How do you do too? smiley How did you spent your Christmas and new year? Mine was banal. Not liven. sad
so you lost your phone to snatchers,and I was thinking you were smart,dude,you fall my he and,after all the training I have been giving you undecided did you come to this world with a block head?cheesytongue

I was not a noise maker, i just spell out my opinion loudly grin and its a new year,I have changed check it out cheesygrin

well one should do more than just play around on Nairaland like a jobless fool tongue

to your questions

1)am doing good,in fact am very alright,just that the new year has been slow,pray things change though,I no fit spend this year like this crycry

2)Christmas and new year was damn busy for me,I no get holiday unlike you crycrycrycry all in all I thank God for the gift of life smileysmileysmileysmiley

BTW nice having you back,what's your new year resolution?

1 Like

Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by vickoozy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
enomakos:
do they eat humans there?

Make ur findings yourself, my hand no dey ooh
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by northvietnam(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Kai, see pick up format grin

grin grin
but bae seriously , forget what we all do online .

am so so cool in real like an ice block on real life...

Nairaland is an addiction honestly.. sometimes one gets carried away with whole thing here...

Honestly this could work out u know...

OK put me on probation , one week.

if I no sweep u off ur feet then blow me like shakau boys ... grin

sent u a mail
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by northvietnam(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Philpham:

you are the greatest fo.ol that lived . Brainless insensitive goat. Chauvinistic bas. Tard. Ur comments are that of aderanged juvenile. Shut ur stinking mouth and be useful with ur senseless life.

are you done Mr ?......

come on go to Google u will find more...

Am too big to call u names & there is nothing u will say or call me that will stop me from
watching my Chelsea matches

drinking my cold bottle of beer

it will not make my Bae to hate Muaa..

neither will it remove food from my table,

or even stop my finances.

the screen of my phone will not break or my network provider tamper with my Data bundles..

So save your hate speech for ur employers if u even have one ../ your corrupt Government. OK.

stay blessed
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by seangy4konji: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
You are taking it personally.my sisters duck and they are doctors.dont v hypertension. How old are you
Philpham:

The way your ashee sister is enjoying prick. Fah. Got
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by seangy4konji: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
You are taking it personally.my sisters duck and they are doctors.dont v hypertension
How old are you?
Philpham:

The way your ashee sister is enjoying prick. Fah. Got
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by Rexnegro(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2016
skup008:
since the 1st of January?...i pray nothing bad happens to her....may she return safely.
Amen in Jesus name Amen
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by Eaugusta(f): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Bad way to start d year for the family, only God can console them as I keep praying for her safe return wherever she is.
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by enomakos(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
tunde1200:
You shall be found alive my colleaque!.
did you know her?
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by tunde1200(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yeah she was a colleaque in Arik HR dept.
enomakos:
did you know her?
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by enomakos(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
tunde1200:
Yeah she was a colleaque in Arik HR dept.
ok thanks

did she travels home for the holiday?
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by enomakos(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
vickoozy:

Make ur findings yourself, my hand no dey ooh
bros tell us what goes on in that community you may save the lives of other
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by tunde1200(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
How do I know that ?
Have never talk to her ever since I know her as a staff of Arik. I'm not even sure that of her dept.

enomakos:
ok thanks

did she travels home for the holiday?
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by enomakos(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
tunde1200:
How do I know that ?
Have never talk to her ever since I know her as a staff of Arik. I'm not even sure that of her dept.

ok thanks
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by Flashh: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
misspicy:

so you lost your phone to snatchers,and I was thinking you were smart,dude,you fall my he and,after all the training I have been giving you undecided did you come to this world with a block head?cheesytongue

[b]Oh baby! Lol. I am sorry ma. cry

It happened accidentally. My phone was in my pocket, so I received a call from my eldest sister for "happy new year" wish. After that, I decided to call my mum on my way back home.

I have my own policy, I love putting my mum first in matters like that. So I have it in mind she will be the first person I will call to wish her happy new year. So I decided to call her, while calling her, I saw a bike driving close to me from the back, but I never see it coming, I didn't expect something like that, so I continued with the call.

Suddenly, the guy just snatched the phone from me, Nobody to help me out because it's an estate, and I can't be able to catch up with a moving bike on a smooth road like that.

I didn't bother much about the phone, but I was bothered about sim cards, because the phone runs on two sims. I haven't even enjoyed the phone well because it's just 1month+ plus with me.

When I got home, I keep trying my number with my mum's phone, but the guy couldn't pick. Some few hours later,The phone was switched off, I knew he offed it himself because the phone was still on 95% before he snatched it, which can still last for about 40 hours on heavy usage.

The second day, I called the number back to plead if the guy could try give me my sims, it ranged, but he didn't still pick. Few hours I called back on same behalf, mehn my sim cards were threw away by the guy without no hesitation. Lol.

I know I am not the first to experience such, probably I won't be the last, I am sharing this for you to be very vigilant when operating your phone on public road, bus, anywhere which isn't your own residence. smiley

But I finally retrieved my phone number yesterday. smiley [/b]

I was not a noise maker, i just spell out my opinion loudly grin and its a new year,I have changed check it out cheesygrin

Opinion indeed. Controversial opinion. Lol. cheesy

You asked me to check it out. How do I do that?

well one should do more than just play around on Nairaland like a jobless fool tongue

I am appeased you are saying this. smiley

to your questions

1)am doing good,in fact am very alright,just that the new year has been slow,pray things change though,I no fit spend this year like this crycry

2)Christmas and new year was damn busy for me,I no get holiday unlike you crycrycrycry all in all I thank God for the gift of life smileysmileysmileysmiley

Same here! I just hope everything change for good.

Glad to know you're good. wink

BTW nice having you back,what's your new year resolution?
Change!

So many things I need from God this year, and I need UNCOMMON REWARDS from him. I know he won't belate it.
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by misspicy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Flashh:

[b]Oh baby! Lol. I am sorry ma. cry

It happened accidentally. My phone was in my pocket, so I received a call from my eldest sister for "happy new year" wish. After that, I decided to call my mum on my way back home.

I have my own policy, I love putting my mum first in matters like that. So I have it in mind she will be the first person I will call to wish her happy new year. So I decided to call her, while calling her, I saw a bike driving close to me from the back, but I never see it coming, I didn't expect something like that, so I continued with the call.

Suddenly, the guy just snatched the phone from me, Nobody to help me out because it's an estate, and I can't be able to catch up with a moving bike on a smooth road like that.

I didn't bother much about the phone, but I was bothered about sim cards, because the phone runs on two sims. I haven't even enjoyed the phone well because it's just 1month+ plus with me.

When I got home, I keep trying my number with my mum's phone, but the guy couldn't pick. Some few hours later,The phone was switched off, I knew he offed it himself because the phone was still on 95% before he snatched it, which can still last for about 40 hours on heavy usage.

The second day, I called the number back to plead if the guy could try give me my sims, it ranged, but he didn't still pick. Few hours I called back on same behalf, mehn my sim cards were threw away by the guy without no hesitation. Lol.

I know I am not the first to experience such, I probably won't be the last, I am sharing this for you to be very vigilant when operating your phone on public road, bus, anywhere which is your own residence. smiley

But I finally retrieved my phone number yesterday. smiley [/b]

Opinion indeed. Controversial opinion. Lol. cheesy

You asked me to check it out. How do I do that?

I am appeased you are saying this. smiley

Same here! I just hope everything change for good.

Glad to know you're good. wink

Change!

So many things I need from God this year, and I need UNCOMMON REWARDS from him. I know he won't belate it.
wow,must have been drama,I better start guiding my sexy phone with jealousy grincheesy

you like story o shocked tongue

We will have a fruitful year by God's grace

shout a thunderous AMEN niggur tongue
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by Flashh: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
misspicy:

wow,must have been drama,I better start guiding my sexy phone with jealousy grincheesy

you like story o shocked tongue

I did made some errors, but I have modified for corrections.

I don't like story, and I don't like talking much. But when I want to do, I did express myself very well for more understandings.

We will have a fruitful year by God's grace

shout a thunderous AMEN niggur tongue

AMEN!

As I said before, before I apologise for calling you a noisemaker,you have to answer just 3 questions:

1). Are you beautiful? 2). Are you endowed both back and front? 3). Where are you from?

If you ain't... Forget it? angry

Btw... Hope you are having a good day?
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by misspicy(f): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Flashh:

I did made some errors, but I have modified for corrections.

I don't like story, and I I don't talking much. But when I want to do, I did express myself very well for more understandings.

AMEN!

As I said before, before I apologise for calling you a noisemaker,you have to answer just 3 questions:

1). Are you beautiful? 2). Are you endowed both back and front? 3). Where are you from?

If you ain't... Forget it? angry

Btw... Hope you are having a good day?
kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

you no go kill me gringrin

1)am not beautiful cry
2)am not endowed front and back cry
3)am from Nigeria tongue
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by Flashh: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
misspicy:

kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

you no go kill me gringrin

1)am not beautiful cry
2)am not endowed front and back cry
3)am from Nigeria tongue
OK! sad
Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by misspicy(f): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Flashh:
OK! sad
tonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Pot-Bellied Man Stuck In Between Tractors (Photo) / 15 Feet Python Killed At Osogbo By Hunter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.