Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! (30643 Views)

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by GboyegaD(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:
so wat do u do nw? Why did u resign? Do u hv a plan B b4 u resigned?

The best way to deal with such persons is to be the best in your job functions and let him see you can't be eithe weighed down. Also, carry HR along so that they can defend you at necessary times.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by vic3ee: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
i hope and pray you read dis my post wud help u greatly cus it works like majic
first tins first genuinely give ur life to christ cux what im about to teach u workd for REV. KENNETH HAGIN ,agreat apostle of faith of blessed memory he wrote it in his books, when people wer trying to torment his life in a certain church and another pastor read it it and applied same and it workd every1 came begging and apologising

ACTION TIME

PRAY AND DECREE THIS EVERY MORNING B4 U GO TO WORK

"you foul spirit thats operatng thru the (manager or any1 in my office(call his name) ) embarasssing, intimidating, harrasing or detering me in the office,Today i command you to stop in ur operations and manuevers ,i bind and cast you out of my way in the Name of the Lord Jesus christ

please do dis for max 7 days and watch what God wud do in your life it always works cus as a child of God u have power to decree and it shall happen

if u wanna reach me only wen uv got a testimony make sure you return here and testify to every1 dat tins have changed to the glory of almighty God....please and please jst do as directed....if u wanna reach me for testimony vic3ee@gmail.com

Note: keep on saying it and decreeing it even as u get to d office dont stop u can say it under ur breath he doesnt nid to hear u...i promise u wont bilive how he wud jst turn his bak n face sum1 else...ud be soo amazed ud shed tears

3 Likes

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by vic3ee: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
vic3ee:
i hope and pray you read dis my post wud help u greatly cus it works like majic
first tins first genuinely give ur life to christ cux what im about to teach u workd for REV. KENNETH HAGIN ,agreat apostle of faith of blessed memory he wrote it in his books, when people wer trying to torment his life in a certain church and another pastor read it it and applied same and it workd every1 came begging and apologising

ACTION TIME

PRAY AND DECREE THIS EVERY MORNING B4 U GO TO WORK

"you foul spirit thats operatng thru the (manager or any1 in my office(call his name) ) embarasssing, intimidating, harrasing or detering me in the office,Today i command you to stop in ur operations and manuevers ,i bind and cast you out of my way in the Name of the Lord Jesus christ

please do dis for max 7 days and watch what God wud do in your life it always works cus as a child of God u have power to decree and it shall happen

if u wanna reach me only wen uv got a testimony make sure you return here and testify to every1 dat tins have changed to the glory of almighty God....please and please jst do as directed....if u wanna reach me for testimony vic3ee@gmail.com

Note: keep on saying it and decreeing it even as u get to d office dont stop u can say it under ur breath he doesnt nid to hear u...i promise u wont bilive how he wud jst turn his bak n face sum1 else...ud be soo amazed ud shed tears

TAKE NOTE PEOPLE EVIL SPIRITS ARE BEHIND EVERY EVIL CHARACTER PEOPLE DISPLAY AND WEN U DEAL WITH THE SPIRIT BHIND IT YOUR FREE TO WALK TALL LIKE A KiNG AND A QUEEN WICH GOD HAS MADE YOU free from every form of embarasment
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Emmanuel950(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:
like i said, i hv been workn in another bank for some yrs b4 i entered this bank. So am just 5months old in this new bank. So i hv some cash wch i can invest in biz.

Get a spy pen with camera n bout 16gb memory card from Konga. Learn how to use it.
Record every encounter you have with him (when he asks u to do d work n when he insults u... I mean every meeting with him). When u've gotten enough video proof. Proceed to write a letter of complaint to your head office concerning ur plight. Don't send d Evidence yet until u r called for a panel. Present ur evidence. If u r on God's side(not d oda way round), d man will be wailing n u, smiling.

One more thing... Always wear a smile on your face. It will drive the manager nuts. Don't leave ur job because of him o... Obodo siri ike o without a job.. Stay where you are and fight like a man with a full sized scrotum... That technique helped me take care of a lecturer in my school...

1 Like

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by deebest2: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
I had a similar experience but like the other kind hearted friends have advised you to pray. PRAY. It could be manipulations of the enemies. I was able to overcome thru prayers & I was diligent in my job functions. Secondly, where she expected me to be sad & broken I was happy and bold. So she was confused. I used to get memo almost everyday with all my boss copied on the mail. It was that bad but I consoled myself in God. Today she has left the firm & I,m still there. Please don't give up.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by idrissunny: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Don't giv d devil a cheap victory by livin, if u knw u r rigth nd heard workin nigga report him to d higher authority or better stil go on ur neal frm 1am to 2am one wk nd c wat Papa God go do.
angryhumanbeing:
Good Day pals, please pardon all grammatical errors because I am very angry now as I write this.
I am a known person here but I decided to change my name.

I am a banker. I was working in bank X before i joined bank Y. I had wonderful experiences in bank X. I decided to join bank Y so as to have experience there too. But ever since I joined bank Y, it has been disaster working there from the very first day I entered there. The manager has been tormenting me from the very first day he sighted me. I dont know if we have struggled for a babe b4, i just dnt knw. I am a permanent staff but this man treats me like a cleaner. The time for us to be in the office is latest 7.20am but in my first week there, i came to work by 7.17am and this man was shoutn and embarrasing me outside the bank where customers queues up to withdraw from the atm. Dat was my first bitter encounter wit him. I was brought to the branch as Funds Transfer Officer but it took this manager a full month to create me as FTO. On my Third day on the job, He connived with another bad colleague and they pushed me to the atm as ATM Custodian. This I was doing with tears because this man was just making life unbearable for me by threatening me all the time. All the jobs in the branch was given to me to do except FTO jobs. He refused creatn me and even wen i was later created, he still refuse i work as FTO. Theres sometn called cashdrop box, and its meant for contract staff to work there but this man forced me to work there for even upto a month combined with atm custodian and other cash jobs while the other bad colleague walks around pressing fones and chattn. Later in November, the Area Manager visited and said i should be returned as FTO. Ever since then, this manager will pack other peoples job on me and be embarassing me in front of customers when I dnt finish them. Whenever I tried to complain, he will start shoutn and insultn me in front of customers. This has been happening for upto 5months now. I joined this particular bank in late August and by middle of september, 6 staff angrily left the branch because of this manager and his accomplices. By tomoro, another staff is leavn becos of constant quarell wit manager. The branch has been under wicked rule by this manager and the other bad colleague. For the past 5months I have been here, its been hell. I have reduced drastically in size. Even size 30 trousers are very loose on waist now becos of so much thinkn, insults and harrasments from this man.
I have planned to resign at the end of the month becos of the evil torture of this man and the other bad colleague. Please I need matured advices becos i am almost like a walking corpse. Each week i feel sick here. One sickness or the other.
Any day i remember i will go to dat office, my mind will be filled with sadness becos theres no single day this same man will nt harrass me.

Pls mods help me. I need advices and i have made up my mind to leavn here becos each day i see this man and the other bad man, i feel like shooting them to death becos as i speak nw, the other bad man does nothn in the branch. He only snaps pics,chat and walk around. He comes to work by 7.45am and the manager will nt say a word!

Pls mods help me do the needful. Thank you.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by nwoko12: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Its simple indite the man oppose him and write to ur main office and after that u resign but make sure he too will resign
ojun50:
Why not write a complain letter to yr head office explain in details wht has being going on and seek for them to come nd do there own investigation befor thinking of resigning.

To stay for house no be beans oh i never resume work he belike my word don finish. Or better still pray they should transfer him out to another branch.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Bobnotrouble: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
ojun50:
Why not write a complain letter to yr head office explain in details wht has being going on and seek for them to come nd do there own investigation befor thinking of resigning.

To stay for house no be beans oh i never resume work he belike my word don finish. Or better still pray they should transfer him out to another branch.

Better still.
Go to his office and accuse him of these allegations.
Let him know you're aware of what he's doing.
Try to record your conversation for proof and record purpose.
Take the bull by the horn. Don't fret.
Don't let him give you office-bully.
Don't let him sit on your nose and get balanced.
Leave only when you're sure of another job.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by kabaka1: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Breadfruit:
I think you should blow the whistle on this boss.

Most of the time, we swallow shiit because we don't know our rights. It happened to me too and I feel sad whenever I think about the fact that I swallowed so much, while those who were politicians and the managers' pets were not doing any work. Meanwhile I was drowning in work, working 7 days a week and working all my waking hours.

What he is doing is against policy and you should get proof and use it against him.

It is Nigeria where people swallow shit from their oga s because they don't know their basic rights and fear for repercussions from their ogas at d top, he might keep swallowing it until d end without knowing what to do. But don't blame because Nigeria is a 3rd world country where d ogas on top think they can treat their surbodinates any way they like and get away with it

1 Like

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Richness1104: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guy, shey make I tell you the truth on how to go abt it abi? I can't say it here cos of my own neck too. I sabi expressly which bank u dey talk abt. Shey we just changed CEO/GMB and PFP dey God hand and the on the hour monitoring. Dts a code. Send me a mail or PM with ur phone number and I will contact you
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by angryhumanbeing: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
AccaPack:
You have three options:
1. Pray : pray that every hatred the manager has for you turns to likeness. Pray that every spiritual power working against your destiny should be destroyed cos it could be that your enemies are at work.
2. Use the whistle blower option
3. Resign: Since u have savings, plan on what to invest on before u resign.
thanks alot
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by angryhumanbeing: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
derespect:
Why can't you confront him and let him know what he has been doing is not good?
Tell him dat the six staff dat left, left because of his treatments towards dem.
Tell him the implications his bad attitudes towards his subordinate staff will have on the branch.
He will not kill you joor.
he knws dat they left becos of him cos he has been hvn issues with them and they left.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by angryhumanbeing: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
samguru:
Bro,
Am currently passing through a similar situation,but my case is a little bit different from yours.

I was employed as a subordinate under the head of a department,meanwhile before resigning my appointment in my former place of work,I was the head of the same department.
Two months later,she said she has done her assessment,that I scored zero in every area,that the two new fresh graduates perform better than me.
Everyday she makes life horrible for me she hauls insults at me as If I was a greenhorn in the profession.infact there was a day she said I was looking like slowpoke.
In other for peace to reign,I called and tried to pacify her,she said she does not have anything against me.

Being new in the system, I have to learn how to use the software and there office procedures,but this madam does not have soft spot for me on small mistakes,she always say this' you don't know anything you better go back to your former place of work'.
Am fed up,av reported this matter to the HR,I was told to be patient with her and on the other hand asked if I wanted redeployment which I said yes.

She relegated me to the state of attaching me to an intern( to be assisting an intern).

Going to office now has become a total nightmare, infact have lost concentration and interest in the job now.

My fellow nairalanders please what should I do?
follow up wit ur redeployment
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by angryhumanbeing: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
papadjaji:
Banking is all about empirical evidence.
1. Do you have evidence of these I'll treatment? I suggest you make some recordings. But before then,
2. Take note of all you are asked to do. The volume of work against others that could have shared in it too.
3. Have a discussion with him based on facts and not sentiments.
4. Find a way to report to your hr in an articulated memo
5. I am surprised that mist people encourage this. Have you ever thought if smiling while being bullied? Thats the best way to make a bully enraged. Eventually, he will either have a second thought or maybe attack you which will lead to his exit.

Do not exchange words with him or give him any opportunity to score points against you. Cos, a day might come when both of you will be invited for investigation.

Wish you well.
i hv never exchanged words wit him. Infact am the only staff in that branch that has never exchanged words wit him. My colleagues keep wondering hw i control myself wenever hes shoutn and insultn.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by ehiwuogwuu(f): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:
Good Day pals, please pardon all grammatical errors because I am very angry now as I write this.

I am a banker. I was working in bank X before i joined bank Y. I had wonderful experiences in bank X. I decided to join bank Y so as to have experience there too. But ever since I joined bank Y, it has been disaster working there from the very first day I entered there. The manager has been tormenting me from the very first day he sighted me. I dont know if we have struggled for a babe b4, i just dnt knw. I am a permanent staff but this man treats me like a cleaner. The time for us to be in the office is latest 7.20am but in my first week there, i came to work by 7.17am and this man was shoutn and embarrasing me outside the bank where customers queues up to withdraw from the atm. Dat was my first bitter encounter wit him. I was brought to the branch as Funds Transfer Officer but it took this manager a full month to create me as FTO. On my Third day on the job, He connived with another bad colleague and they pushed me to the atm as ATM Custodian. This I was doing with tears because this man was just making life unbearable for me by threatening me all the time. All the jobs in the branch was given to me to do except FTO jobs. He refused creatn me and even wen i was later created, he still refuse i work as FTO. Theres sometn called cashdrop box, and its meant for contract staff to work there but this man forced me to work there for even upto a month combined with atm custodian and other cash jobs while the other bad colleague walks around pressing fones and chattn. Later in November, the Area Manager visited and said i should be returned as FTO. Ever since then, this manager will pack other peoples job on me and be embarassing me in front of customers when I dnt finish them. Whenever I tried to complain, he will start shoutn and insultn me in front of customers. This has been happening for upto 5months now. I joined this particular bank in late August and by middle of september, 6 staff angrily left the branch because of this manager and his accomplices. By tomoro, another staff is leavn becos of constant quarell wit manager. The branch has been under wicked rule by this manager and the other bad colleague. For the past 5months I have been here, its been hell. I have reduced drastically in size. Even size 30 trousers are very loose on waist now becos of so much thinkn, insults and harrasments from this man.
I have planned to resign at the end of the month becos of the evil torture of this man and the other bad colleague. Please I need matured advices becos i am almost like a walking corpse. Each week i feel sick here. One sickness or the other.
Any day i remember i will go to dat office, my mind will be filled with sadness becos theres no single day this same man will nt harrass me.

Pls mods help me. I need advices and i have made up my mind to leavn here becos each day i see this man and the other bad man, i feel like shooting them to death becos as i speak nw, the other bad man does nothn in the branch. He only snaps pics,chat and walk around. He comes to work by 7.45am and the manager will nt say a word!

You re not a contract staff oh...what exactly do u mean by that statement
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by kabaka1: 4:07am On Jan 19, 2016
GboyegaD:

The best way to deal with such persons is to be the best in your job functions and let him see you can't be eithe weighed down. Also, carry HR along so that they can defend you at necessary times.

Nope! That manager is just operating against for some unknown reason, so I don't think even if this guy kills himself by doing the best work at his job, his manager will still find fault with him somewhere. Since this case is about d naija work environment, my best advice to him would be to try to get transferred to another branch or try get a job from a different bank.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by layzie: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I believe that manager is the type that feels like a man when he is shouting down on poor subordinates. Such men are the direct opposite at home as they are scared of their wives. His attitude at work reminds him he is a man and he enjoys it. (Something he lacks at home). So my guy, harrass him back and he will back off and take his attitude to another poor dude. Shikena. Mind u im talking from experience and I kno where y work.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by GboyegaD(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2016
kabaka1:

Nope! That manager is just operating against for some unknown reason, so I don't think even if this guy kills himself by doing the best work at his job, his manager will still find fault with him somewhere. Since this case is about d naija work environment, my best advice to him would be to try to get transferred to another branch or try get a job from a different bank.

I worked with such a boss before and when I got it up my neck and I asked for transfer, HR willingly approved it.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by scilstraining: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
COURSE: PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME
PRICE: 35,000
DATE: JANUARY 25, 26, 27, 2016
VENUE: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTRE. 58, OPEBI ROAD, SALVATION BUS/STOP, IKEJA, LAGOS.
INFO@SCILSNG.COM, 08094001990.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Mich43l(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
omo wahala dey oo. but if you have the right credentials and potentials, I suggest you quit and apply elsewhere.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Gamusgamus: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Justopen2U:
. Dont you ever quit if you do you have been defeated just find the best way to with His trust.

You advise is not worth it
Dey fly wen no gree take advice dey follow dead body enter grave. You are OYO
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by samguru(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
samguru:
Bro,
Am currently passing through a similar situation,but my case is a little bit different from yours.

I was employed as a subordinate under the head of a department,meanwhile before resigning my appointment in my former place of work,I was the head of the same department.
Two months later,she said she has done her assessment,that I scored zero in every area,that the two new fresh graduates perform better than me.
Everyday she makes life horrible for me she hauls insults at me as If I was a greenhorn in the profession.infact there was a day she said I was looking like slowpoke.
In other for peace to reign,I called and tried to pacify her,she said she does not have anything against me.

Being new in the system, I have to learn how to use the software and there office procedures,but this madam does not have soft spot for me on small mistakes,she always say this' you don't know anything you better go back to your former place of work'.
Am fed up,av reported this matter to the HR,I was told to be patient with her and on the other hand asked if I wanted redeployment which I said yes.

She relegated me to the state of attaching me to an intern( to be assisting an intern).

Going to office now has become a total nightmare, infact have lost concentration and interest in the job now.

My fellow nairalanders please what should I do?
Today I was fired and no reason was stated in the letter.
Should I go to industrial court to seek redress or write the management to ask the reason why my appointment was terminated, because throughout my 2 months stay in the company I did not receive any notice of warning neither proved guilty of fraud.

Please what should I do?
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by angryhumanbeing: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
samguru:

Should I go to industrial court to seek redress or write the management to ask the reason why my appointment was terminated, because throughout my 2 months stay in the company I did not receive any notice of warning neither proved guilty of fraud.

Please what should I do?
sorry abt dat. God will help us from the enemies
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by norame(f): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2019
angryhumanbeing:
so wat do u do nw? Why did u resign? Do u hv a plan B b4 u resigned?

Of course, i opened my laundry business before resigned.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by dayleke: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2020
samguru:

Please what should I do?

I hope you found another job and you moved on?
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by missojugo(f): 5:41am On Feb 28, 2020
angryhumanbeing:

Don’t resign sometimes God uses people like this to push us forward. From what you have said you have inadvertently gathered over 1 or 2 years experience in less than 6 months! Can you imagine how full your CV will be when you update it Please DO NOT RESIGN! He will meet his Waterloo soon enough I promise you. Keep gathering experience and start applying for other jobs. Even let him add gateman job do it... You next interview you will woooow the panel with lots of “wonderful” stores to tell... Lastly please take care of yourself more, stop think about the idiot, eat more and try and make friends to cheer you up when you feel blue. This too shall pass I promise. DO NOT RESIGN HE IS NOT GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training / Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.