Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden (764 Views)

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold / Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by olachelsea1(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2016
i have been thinking for some year now asking myself the question why ladies is not proud of washing their under wears,mostly pant in a open place like they wash other clothes,even if its a sister,wife or mum,daughter or whatever categories of female gender its,.
i want ladies in the house to answer this and tell the reason why if not what am thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by macdanny2000(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Because it is called under wear.. Under wears are not supposed to be seen publicly .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by geesilver(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Na the fear of you seeing how dirty and rough some of it are even after washing.
Some no want make u knw their size. Ladies I hope say I no go receive smashing from you o
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by olachelsea1(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2016
wish dis is pushed to FP for d ladies in the house to answer
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2016
See jamb question oohhh!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by myfantasies(f): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op how will u feel if u see ur woman underwears outside for everyone to see, either neat or dirty, i don't think it's good especially dese days wen evil is d order of the day

I no want make one human being come carry my underwear go one baba place to change my destiny for me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by Ginaz(f): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Because its a private something, you won't wanna see your wife's pant on a rope that everybody uses. Will you feel at ease? And besides, it doesn't speak well of such lady as they will call her careless and stuff. This world is a wicked world, a person can just pick her underwear and use it for fetish purposes.

Its not just right on all levels, I wash and place my pant on a robe i constructed in the bathroom. I won't want everybody in the whole compound seeing the pant I wear. As in, it doesn't makes sense at all. How everybody go dey see ur pant? Bra is understandable but pants is a no no, except you are living in your own compound then its OK.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by olachelsea1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
getin a convincing response.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by ritzyvic1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wait a minute undecided
Men wash their boxers and singlets and hang it anywhere. Does it mean that those ones are not underwears or that it can't be used for fetish things

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2016
ritzyvic1:
Wait a minute undecided
Men wash their boxers and singlets and hang it anywhere. Does it mean that those ones are not underwears or that it can't be used for fetish things
jazz does not wit male under wears , it is more effective wit female undies. NOTE- i no b jazz man o

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For A Human Bite / Atopic Dermatitis / Eat These Healthy Foods For A Flat, Sexy Tummy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.