Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls (45690 Views)

Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by ajepako(f): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2016
omenka:
Lol.

Victory is sweet indeed, I can relate with his experience. smiley

Congrats PDP.

Thank you..
We love you too..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by ajikpp: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
So this is what the Niger-Deltan Creeks look like? And the militants keep threatening the FG with ultimatums grin

Ehyaaaah - I have really missed General Sani Abacha.

A few cruise-missiles from our Frigates in conjunction with some air-2-surface missiles from the newly acquired JF-17Thunders should turn all these creeks into permanent football fields for the sea lions & dolphins when the time comes. grin

Is dat all ur brain can ever tink of May God 4giv ur soul.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by luvprince4real(m): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
So this is what the Niger-Deltan Creeks look like? And the militants keep threatening the FG with ultimatums grin

A few cruise-missiles from our Frigates in conjunction with some air-2-surface missiles from the newly acquired JF-17Thunders should turn all these creeks into permanent football fields for the sea lions & dolphins when the time comes. grin
an I.diot dat niger delta creek has fed his generation has been sighted.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by ajikpp: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2016
It's God dat can really help Nigeria as a nation in terms of development oooo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by Manred0(m): 7:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Manred0:
Suffering and Smiling at d same tym cry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
But they have gained from the LNG in Rivers state, is Rivers state Nigeria? The big question is what do they bring to the national table?

The federal govt spends our money improving agriculture in the North and other parts of this country only for them to come here and sell those products to us at very exorbitant prices...

Na only oyel be common wealth abi?

You no go see am again. You have asked the question even Nigeria cannot answer. Weldone for the constructive argument.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by kachnov(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

go and bomb them na...why wait for sani abacha.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by coesheya(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2016
At last PDP have done it.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by bilulu(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2016
MadCow1:

You are talking out of your ass. No offence.
ur moniker already describe u so no insult
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by okekeman(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Tolexander:
PDP is drowning!
A drowning figure doesn't smile... Wrong Caption
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by peleson: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

All these bought n paid for by niger dellta oil money. Same oil money that choked abacha will choke
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by magzey: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2016
under development continues tru 2019.pathetic bayelsans .
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by 25ahmad(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2016
The real PDP and its team work. I wish its like these my area (plateau state) but I still remain PDP body and soul... Hate All Previous Criminals alias APC
Re: Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls by bibina: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
sweet

this is it...such zest, such hope....this inspires me to live..... such innocence, such freedom, yes freedom from deception of the broom carrying party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.