Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days (2962 Views)

Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by tochukwuifeduba: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Egbesu Militants join IPOB, orders FG to release Kanu and Dasuki within 7 days from Now or…

A dreaded militant group in the Niger Delta region, the Egbesu Water Lions has warned the Federal Government of Nigeria to release the Radio Director of Biafra and the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd.) in the next seven (7) days without
hesitation and unconditionally.
In a statement by General Torunanawei Latei, who is a Creek Network Coordinator, the dreaded body further asked the Federal Government to direct the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to restore the accounts of Chief Government Ekpemupolo (a.k.a) Tompolo within the
same period or else they are going to shut down every oil and gas activities in the region.

“Federal government approached Chief Tompolo for his land to be used
as Maritime University and he sold his land to the government based on
agreement, humanly what is wrong in that for someone to sell what
belongs to him, is it a crime in Nigeria now?

“It is also extremely important to note that the engine room of the
National interest is the Executive obedience to COURT ORDERS and
protection and preservation of the citizens’ constitutional liberties.
Justification of executive disobedience to court orders as a
protection of national interest is abominable.
It is also a deliberate ploy to bend the law and suspension of the
1999 constitution. Federal government disobedience to court decisions
is one of the dimensions of corruption and seen as gross abuse of
office, contrary to section 15 (5) of the 1999 constitution.
“We ask, is President Muhammadu Buhari has any legal capacity to
declare anyone as a criminal? Disobedience to court orders is an act
of executive rascalities in the country.
Nmandi Kanu has been in detention since October 14, 2015 when he was
arrested by operatives of the DSS while the former national security
adviser too is facing multiple charges before three different courts
and was re-arrested recently at the gate of Kuje prision, Abuja
shortly after he has perfected all his bail conditions. The continued
detention and incarceration of the two accused persons is humanly
unjustifiable in the 1999 constitution and therefore the rule of law
must be respected”, the body warned.
President Muhammadu Buhari must not constitute himself as a court of
law and allow justice prevail in the country. Within this period we
will halt gas and oil operations in the country until they are
released as directed by the courts.
We also demand the immediate payment of Bonga Oil Spill and Chevron
gas explosion in Koluama in Bayelsa state unconditionally.
The country will be a ground and let us see what the president will
use to run the economy and we will accomplish the ultimatum, General
Torunanawei Latei concluded.

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by geesilver(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2016
This IPOD crook with their empty threat, we have heard more than this in the past, if I lie ask Asari and tompolo on what they promise us if jonathan loose election. Still yet nothing happen, so your own threat is as useless as P in the pronunciation of Psychology...........make we hear word abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by cheruv: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2016
grin
Before I start,I'd like to pay my deepest respects to the Ijo nation or the water nation as we call them in Igbo cool
Coming to the issue at hand,I'd call upon the Ijo warriors to shut down all oil facilities in their region...bkos the monkey cant be working while the baboon is chopping angry
Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for the glory and dignity of SE/SS Nigeria, restoring a dignity we lost after the war of independence in 1970.
If Nigeria had gotten her acts,we'd have been the foremost African power by now

2 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by tochukwuifeduba: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2016
geesilver:
This IPOD crook with their empty threat, we have heard more than this in the past, if I lie ask Asari and tompolo on what they promise us if jonathan loose election. Still yet nothing happen, so your own threat is as useless as P in the pronunciation of Psychology...........make we hear word abeg.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by Chidozieude: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2016
OP u never deactivate?

Whats happening ?

Mynd44 this thread breaks rule 9

5 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by modath(f): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2016
tochukwuifeduba:

Ok

Why did you people return for heaven sakes No one to watch as you claim victim & marginilization ? Cold & suck to be all by yourselves?

Thought you lots mouthed off that Seun was going to go out of business owing to your mass exodus

Why are you back?

@Topic...It is the same old same old!! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by espn(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol another hungry group! Welcome! Ultimatum that never ends!

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by doctokwus: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Please those 7days are too long.
They should shut down all pipelines tomorrow and burn down all oil installations in the south south.
Why 7days when everyone now knows Kanu is never going to be released till treasonable charges with evidence garnered so far are brought before him.
Kanu is looking at death sentence and these comedians are talking of 7days ultimatum.

7 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by princdebola201(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Op .why re u on nairaland again..alabiafraud.com forum no dey sell again.

You no even smart self..while others re changing their moniker in order not to hide from shame..

U foolishy come back to ur vomit..

Igbos- confused nation

9 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by princdebola201(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2016
cheruv:
grin
Before I start,I'd like to pay my deepest respects to the Ijo nation or the water nation as we call them in Igbo cool
Coming to the issue at hand,I'd call upon the Ijo warriors to shut down all oil facilities in their region...bkos the monkey cant be working while the baboon is chopping angry
Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for the glory and dignity of SE/SS Nigeria, restoring a dignity we lost after the war of independence in 1970.
If Nigeria had gotten her acts,we'd have been the foremost African power by now

Descendant of attach by force..

But ur frustrated brothers re claiming ijaws re Evils.

Now you want to dine with evil again abi..

Confused generations indeed

6 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by modath(f): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Tonyebarcanista , hopeathand, tdarkside, na una dey inside the pinsho? cheesy
Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by kingofdemons: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
modath:

Why did you people return for heaven sakes No one to watch as you claim victim & marginilization ? Cold & suck to be all by yourselves?

Thought you lots mouthed off that Seun was going to go out of business owing to your mass exodus

Why are you back?

[/s]
Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by tsdarkside(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2016
tochukwuifeduba:
Egbesu Militants join IPOB, orders FG to release Kanu and Dasuki within 7 days from Now or…

A dreaded militant group in the Niger Delta region, the Egbesu Water Lions has warned the Federal Government of Nigeria to release the Radio Director of Biafra and the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd.) in the next seven (7) days without
hesitation and unconditionally.
In a statement by General Torunanawei Latei, who is a Creek Network Coordinator, the dreaded body further asked the Federal Government to direct the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to restore the accounts of Chief Government Ekpemupolo (a.k.a) Tompolo within the
same period or else they are going to shut down every oil and gas activities in the region.

“Federal government approached Chief Tompolo for his land to be used
as Maritime University and he sold his land to the government based on
agreement, humanly what is wrong in that for someone to sell what
belongs to him, is it a crime in Nigeria now?

“It is also extremely important to note that the engine room of the
National interest is the Executive obedience to COURT ORDERS and
protection and preservation of the citizens’ constitutional liberties.
Justification of executive disobedience to court orders as a
protection of national interest is abominable.
It is also a deliberate ploy to bend the law and suspension of the
1999 constitution. Federal government disobedience to court decisions
is one of the dimensions of corruption and seen as gross abuse of
office, contrary to section 15 (5) of the 1999 constitution.
“We ask, is President Muhammadu Buhari has any legal capacity to
declare anyone as a criminal? Disobedience to court orders is an act
of executive rascalities in the country.
Nmandi Kanu has been in detention since October 14, 2015 when he was
arrested by operatives of the DSS while the former national security
adviser too is facing multiple charges before three different courts
and was re-arrested recently at the gate of Kuje prision, Abuja
shortly after he has perfected all his bail conditions. The continued
detention and incarceration of the two accused persons is humanly
unjustifiable in the 1999 constitution and therefore the rule of law
must be respected”, the body warned.
President Muhammadu Buhari must not constitute himself as a court of
law and allow justice prevail in the country. Within this period we
will halt gas and oil operations in the country until they are
released as directed by the courts.
We also demand the immediate payment of Bonga Oil Spill and Chevron
gas explosion in Koluama in Bayelsa state unconditionally.
The country will be a ground and let us see what the president will
use to run the economy and we will accomplish the ultimatum, General
Torunanawei Latei concluded.

pahh......oil is now worthless,they can drink it for all i care.....if they want to become criminals,let dem knock their selfs out....who cares....

5 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by goodlifehyd(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
modath:

Why are you back?

i was expecting serious war/ total collapse of nigeria on the 31st section with all the chest beatings I saw online. The dude can try shutting the oil companies and the whole creek would be leveled within few days.

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
It is obvious the Igbos are trying hard to make the country ungovernable for Buhari but God pass them

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Biafra this, Biafra that.

We shall overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:
It is obvious the Igbos are trying hard to make the country ungovernable for Buhari but God pass them
lols that word 'ungovernable' reminds me of something.
Karma bad oo..... Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by modath(f): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:

The sniper didn't work

Or in your true nature, you couldn't complete just one task in your uneventful life?

2 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Which Egbesu? Why are you guys this shameless? There's no such arrangement. Igbos respect yourselves and stop peddling lies.

7 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by 912(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Instead of you people to be begging you are issuing threats. Ok we dey wait for the 7days make we see wetin una fit do.

2 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
modath:

The sniper didn't work

Or in your true nature, you couldn't complete just one task in your uneventful life?

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I rebuke ye devil in Jesus name
Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by omenka(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why is it most of the people that support this course are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by WIZGUY69(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
egbesu militants grin
see them posing for a photo shoot like its a Nigerian movie.
Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by WIZGUY69(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
egbesu militants grin
see them posing for a photo shoot like its a Nigerian movie.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Same old propaganda
modath:

Tonyebarcanista , hopeathand, tdarkside, na una dey inside the pinsho? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by Lumiere91: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
HIGH PEE OBY..and Egwusi lions
Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by jayloms: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Guy ultimatums are stale, especially when it comes from you guys. Just do your worst already!

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by DonBobes(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
geesilver:

Blive u me, Dis commander of water lion is nt a chest beater lik u sed or thot. I knw wat my soldier frnds saw in his hands before d amnesty. He does nt issue empty threats! He is a problem himself he does nt luk for problem. He defines the word PROBLEM!!
Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by geesilver(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
DonBobes:

Blive u me, Dis commander of water lion is nt a chest beater lik u sed or thot. I knw wat my soldier frnds saw in his hands before d amnesty. He does nt issue empty threats! He is a problem himself he does nt luk for problem. He defines the word PROBLEM!!
Between him, asari and tompolo who is the boss? How come he did not show up during amnesty? All his threat are empty to me as long as he isn't acting. I can belt you tompolo is well recognise than him.
Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by ritababe(f): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Same old propaganda
yeah
Re: Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
ritababe:
yeah
Hello dearie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi's Father In-law Buried In Imo State / Biafra: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Finally Speaks About Biafra Agitation (video) / “your Daughter Is Like A Slay Queen” – Omokiri Blasts Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.