Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics (54651 Views)

EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Sister To Dead Aaron Douye-Audu Mourns Heavily (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by stephenduru: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
A twitter user Omadi tweeted that a man named Aaron Douye Audu, a PDP agent was killed by APC thugs in Bayelsa yesterday.He shared the pics of the deceased being carrying by his friends.He also shared pics of the deceased sisters crying because of the death of their brother.

He was allegedly murdered last night by political thugs in Southern Ijaw LGA, Bayelsa state. The 37-year-old from Apoi clan was allegedly killed while himself and other party agents were taking electoral materials from Apoi community to the collation center.

For the peeps in Bayelsa,is anybody aware of this incident or is the twitter user(who tweeted several pictures yesterday about the election and some of the result sheets after the election) trying to paint APC black?
NB: The information presented by Trezzy Blog is as reported by the Twitter user.Trezzy Blog can not authoritatively confirm the authenticity of the incident.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/lifeless-body-of-aaron-douye-audu-pdp.html

1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by glimpse33(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
embarassed Its Crazy How People Become An Apc/Pdp Thug For Politicians Who Do Not Give An F** About Them.

Say No To Thuggery!! [

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by stephenduru: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
More

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by glimpse33(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Rikidony(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
RIP.
IT'S SAD TO SEE PEOPLE DYING FOR THIS POLITICIANS THAT DNT CARE

18 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Leboska(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
I know buhari will be very happy with this news. all thanks to his paid & equipped thugs

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by divinehand2003(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
MUST PEOPLE DIE DURING ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA?
Why can't we vote from the comfort and safety of our houses?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by dani3(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Some people self, when they have nothing to live for, they prefer dieing for nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by meezynetwork(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Very unfortunate
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by sam4(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
this is too bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by stephenduru: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
stephenduru:
More
More

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
I have never seen any political thug, assassin, etc become a Minister or the Governor or Local Government Chairman etc.

I wonder why they go all out to the extent of murdering people for a politician or for politics.

Please according to the principles of democracy,

No man is born with any God given right to rule over another man, it is because we all cannot rule together that is why we elect a representative/representatives to lead.

21 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by bigtt76(f): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lovely canoe. I see we don graduate from using wooden canoe to fibre glass canoe grin RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by JaredNomak: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ngwanu ndi APC o kwa obi adila unu uto?

Ndi ara, ndi aburu onu!

22 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Eronmosele(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
If we saw thuggery with PDP I think APC just took it to another level.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by APCLyingBastard: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please somebody tell me one good thing about Kogi?

If I had the powerri will fence that state out.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by JaredNomak: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ijaw killing fellow Ijaw because of Buhari and Tinubu.

After they will ignore this and say that ethnic group from the East is not united.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by omenka(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
glimpse33:
embarassed Its Crazy How People Become An Apc/Pdp Thug For Politicians Who Do Not Give An F** About Them.

Say No To Thuggery!! [
I swear!!

To be brutally honest, seeing the pic makes me angry rather than evoke sympathy. The guy has died for NOTHING, just like the rest of them!!

Be you a PDP or APC "agent"/thug, when you die for these politicians, that is the END of your story- no memorial would be erected for you anywhere, neither would your family be compensated- the would simply look for another fool like yourself to die foolishly while their children keep living lavish lifestyles in far away civilised worlds!!

Wake up Nigerian Youths!!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Jorussia(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Its a pity,how people foolishly die for politicians who don't care about them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by onojaduru: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
RIP bro,so bad u killed urself for pple that don't care abt u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by ifaomo: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
It's unfortunate dat we still kill ourselves because of dis our selfish leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by EternalTruths: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
This never occurred under Jonathan. cry

God bless Jonathan. kiss

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Uyi168: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
u die,u die 4 nothing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by andyanders: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
He will be the first to report the election result to the dead. Ordinary agent dying and the person that sent him, their children and wife are overseas while the ediots are here dying for nothing because of pinot given to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Lovexme(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Election in Nigeria is seen as a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
JaredNomak:
Ijaw killing fellow Ijaw because of Buhari and Tinubu.

After they will ignore this and say that ethnic group from the East is not united.
Don't mind them.
Am heavily disappointed in the Nigerian humanity

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
EternalTruths:
This never occurred under Jonathan. cry

God bless Jonathan. kiss
Good point noted.
Oshiomole can attest to the above point

14 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Clinton207: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Its a pity that in this 20th century we still see youths engaging in thuggry,hmmmmm. I think i should blame it on the level of greed and poverty. (I was shocked how some corp memebers where used in the past kogi election just for 5-8k). All i can say is ' it is well with the riteous!
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Atlantian: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
What a country. Nothing as common as an ambulance ?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Pidggin(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
What did APC gain by doing this?

RIP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by asadike(f): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oya, Buhari and sylva,food don done, make una come chop d corpse o. If Gej had refused to step down, i wonder if you will be d president of nigeria today

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen / Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.