Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,102 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Check Out The Latest Scam In Town...... Beware And let Others Know. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out The Latest Scam In Town...... Beware And let Others Know. (491 Views)

Let Others See God In You! / To You Which Ponzi Scheme Is The Worst? (latest Scam) / Please Beware, This Is The Latest Scam In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest Scam In Town...... Beware And let Others Know. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
I never believed it was possible until i was able to pay for my domain renewal via godaddy with just my ATM CARD NUMBER and NAME (no pin was required) and the transaction was successful. Now some fraudsters are aware of this and they are now sending messages to people in the name of CBN, notifying you that your card has been blocked just to get your Name and card number thereby reaping you off afterwards. I got the text via my airtel that is not associated to any of my account(and they just sent it to the wrong guy though). Please beware and ignore such messages. Thanks.

*don't mind the typos*

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Latest Scam In Town...... Beware And let Others Know. by myfantasies(f): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dese guys will never give up

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Trying To Impress? / Protesters Shut Asaba For Kanu / Olubadan Dies At 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.