Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Did You Regret Not Doing When You Were Still Young? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Regret Not Doing When You Were Still Young? (368 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / OPINION: You Are Not Doing Enough To Be Rid Of That ''broke Disease'' / What Are The Things You Did During Your Nysc Period That You Regret Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Regret Not Doing When You Were Still Young? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
I was just thinking, there are a lot of decisions we hope we hadn't take back the, and there are some things we wish we had done, if you are given a second chance what did u not do that you'd like to do now??

For me, it was in Ss2, there was this girl we used to go home together, she'd say all kind of dirty things but I was a saint back then, if given a second chance, I'd make love to her under d banana trees on our way jome... grin
Re: What Did You Regret Not Doing When You Were Still Young? by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nawaoo for u
Re: What Did You Regret Not Doing When You Were Still Young? by Tocheagle(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
I wish I dated Margaret , a girl who was so crazy about me but I did not notice her cos I was busy dying for 1 useless public wife . I can't forget d begging look in her eyes. By the time I noticed her signal, it was too late and she had moved on (CRIES OUT LOUD) . Lool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Government Fifa 16 Coins Online If They Deliver / Pdp Decampees Lack Integrity, They Are Political Prostitutes – Idoma Youths - / Davido Plans To Give Loyal Fans N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.