Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Have No Hand In Faleke, Audu Son’s Arrest – Kogi Governor-elect 0 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Hand In Faleke, Audu Son’s Arrest – Kogi Governor-elect 0 (577 Views)

''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu / Revealed: Fayose's Wife Make Emergency Trip To Dubai Over Son's Arrest. / Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Hand In Faleke, Audu Son’s Arrest – Kogi Governor-elect 0 by tafabaloo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kogi’s Governor-elect, Yahaya Bello, has distanced himself from the arrest of his running mate, James Abiodun Faleke and Muhammed Audu, by the Department of State Services (DSS).

Bello, in a statement through his Media Office on Sunday, said he never sent a petition against the duo to the DSS.

“The allegation that I sent a petition to the DSS is an absolute falsehood and nothing can be further from the truth.

“I did not send any petition to the security department to invite Honorable Faleke. The insinuations that I might have written a petition to push for their invitation is absolute falsehood. Nothing can be further from the truth,” the Governor-elect stressed.

He noted that the DSS under its current leadership has proven to be a highly professional body and therefore can not be pushed around by any single individual or group.

He urged the members of All Progressive Congress (APC) and Kogites in general to continually seek for amicable resolution of issues in the interest of the state.

According to the statement “Honorable Faleke is a respected member of APC who has made his own contribution to the success of our party. Instigating his arrest can not be a part of the reconciliatory moves and peace-building efforts that we have initiated ahead of our January 27th inauguration.

“As we count down towards this historic inauguration of our Change government, our focus remains the enactment of responsive and responsible leadership for Kogi citizens who have reposed their trust in our party.

“We are determined to deliver the dividends of democracy to our persevering and patriotic people at the fastest speed. At last a new Kogi is born with a triple belief in peace, harmony and all round development,” the Governor-elect added.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/i-have-no-hand-in-faleke-audu-sons-arrest-kogi-governor-elect/
Re: I Have No Hand In Faleke, Audu Son’s Arrest – Kogi Governor-elect 0 by phlamesG: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Is this really democracy? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Abacha Never Stole, So Where Did The $300million Come Out From? / Buhari Will Not Congratulate Bayelsa Governor On His Re-election. / See This Amazing Pre Wedding Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.