Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) (26022 Views)

Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Eseose9(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2016
And that is why I love the oba of Benin
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2016
vanity..
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2016
decode55:
After mentioning traditional rulers that have been misbehaving, you didn't care to include the most useless of them all -oba akiolu,

Okay.

Continue
Exactly, that APC flag carrying clown with pathetic voice.
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Sijo01(f): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Touts
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2016
kokoA:
Na king yansh dem open for the whole world to see so shocked
wink cheesy
Guy, matter don red o!! Na to. Use phone snap his bumbum! embarassed tongue
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by tayooluwole: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2016
You call ur self king and your ancestors can not prevent bullet from entering your body... Which kind king be that one for bayelsa... I can't imagine if it were to be yoruba OBAS...
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by omenka(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Henrypraise:

It's not Africans n electoral violence, was it not same Africans dat voted peacefully in d last general elections? It's d body language of d president dat will decide if an election will be peaceful, violent, fair or rigged.

OBJ said: d elections were a do or die affair n we saw it happened

GEJ said: his ambition does not worth d blood of any nigerian n it was so

PMB said: dogs n baboons will be soaked in blood n Dats wat we ar seeing.

For d sake of peace n better body language, PMB shud come up wit a better speech n hold any body/ candidate stirring election violence by d jugular. So far PMB is not doin well election wise.
Oga, like I said before, you people should simply march on Aso Rock with your guns handy and kill Buhari. It is the only thing that would make you lot happy.

There's been NO ELECTION in Nigeria that wasn't tainted by electoral violence. How could you possibly tell yourself such a big lie as to say there weren't cases of violence in the last election and believe same.

Like I said, go and kill Buhari, drink his blood and eat his flesh- that way, you would satisfy your hatred for him.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Oghumu1(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2016
I thought this Bayelsa people are good in doing charms, they should av protected their king. . Quick recovery HRH
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Gr8amechi: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Henrypraise:

It's not Africans n electoral violence, was it not same Africans dat voted peacefully in d last general elections? It's d body language of d president dat will decide if an election will be peaceful, violent, fair or rigged.

OBJ said: d elections were a do or die affair n we saw it happened

GEJ said: his ambition does not worth d blood of any nigerian n it was so

PMB said: dogs n baboons will be soaked in blood n Dats wat we ar seeing.

For d sake of peace n better body language, PMB shud come up wit a better speech n hold any body/ candidate stirring election violence by d jugular. So far PMB is not doin well election wise.
why are you like this??
Did I hear you say last election was peaceful? ? What happened in rivers state?? Didn't this same Buhari conduct kogi election?? Say the s/s is cursed abeg we kill ourselves over power and blame apc that is foolery
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by kachnov(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2016
At this rate ehen...2019 will be somehow o.
And why Are those guys snapping the dude happily?
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by stchinedu: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
boss1310:
whether you are for his party or not you shouldn't support when a life is threatened.your Majesty recover well,but wait a minute I never know that there are men who still wear pants I cant be comfortable in that
You wicked o! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by aprokomania(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016
wait o na G string this monarch wear so o chimoo end time G string wearing king
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by JUSTOFEX: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=41855371]Damn.

Same traditional ruler surrounded by PDP Flags. Once upon a time, Traditional rulers use to be very well respected in Nigeria, and then the Yahoo Traditional Rulers starting getting into Traditional Stools , and thus bringing our traditional institutions into the labyrinth of Jokes.

The late Ooni did it, when he openly turned into Osun State PDP Chairman by proxy.

The Traditional Ruler of Uromi is there.

The Late Obi of Agbor was shot by his own Palace Guards in the night while trying to rob his own guest.

There was John Nebolisa, a notorious armed robber and 419er, that was the Igwe of Akwusu in Anambra State.

The Late Onojie of Ekpoma was shot in the night by Robbers, while out chasing a female AAU student.

One Traditional ruler in OYO or OSUN raped a female Corps member.

And this one in Bayelsa, instead of sitting in his Palace, is busy politicking with thugs.

Everything in Nigeria has gone down the gutter.

His crime is minus compare to lagos king. I know u ll not mention that. U fail in all ur attempt in bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Unfathomable: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2016
phemmie06:
He strongly deserve that. He failed to respect his people I think he should forfeit the throne if eventually he did not die. He is a bad leader

What right do you have to ask that he forfeits his throne? Are you from his LGA or one of his subjects? Name one traditional leader who isnt partisan? Especially from your extraction
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Willybos(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2016
boss1310:
whether you are for his party or not you shouldn't support when a life is threatened.your Majesty recover well,but wait a minute I never know that there are men who still wear pants I cant be comfortable in that
I wonder y some people comment without reasoning my brother.
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Jabioro: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Same traditional ruler surrounded by PDP Flags. Once upon a time, Traditional rulers use to be very well respected in Nigeria, and then the Yahoo Traditional Rulers starting getting into Traditional Stools , and thus bringing our traditional institutions into the labyrinth of Jokes.

The late Ooni did it, when he openly turned into Osun State PDP Chairman by proxy.

The Late Obi of Agbor was shot by his own Palace Guards in the night while trying to rob his own guest.

There was John Nebolisa, a notorious armed robber and 419er, that was the Igwe of Akwusu in Anambra State.

The Late Onojie of Ekpoma was shot in the night by Robbers, while out chasing a female AAU student.

And this one in Bayelsa, instead of sitting in his Palace, is busy politicking with thugs.

Is too early and is Monday morning but if you won't mind take a bottle of any beer of your choice in my account.. you knack well 1001 like for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by free2ryhme: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Traditional ruler was shoot people and happy talking selfies of picture. The traditional ruler get swag oooo.

Traditional ruler naked and disgraced like a commoner in public.

I may not be Benin but one traditional ruler that I respect

OBA ATOKPEHE!!!!
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by phemmie06(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Unfathomable:

What right do you have to ask that he forfeits his throne? Are you from his LGA or one of his subjects? Name one traditional leader who isnt partisan? Especially from your extraction
I don't have your answer. It means you support him. Anyway Google is your friend, ask him
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by phemmie06(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2016
tayooluwole:
You call ur self king and your ancestors can not prevent bullet from entering your body... Which kind king be that one for bayelsa... I can't imagine if it were to be yoruba OBAS...

His ancestors have never engaged in election so they don't know how to guide him

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by luckyboss(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Angry A.P.C take it easy ooh, what happened has happened.
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by olisaEze(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Paramount ruler in thongs. Hmm Ok oO cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Daplux4: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
@ op what kind of story is this.
If u don't know what to say why not keep quite
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by djkirkoo2(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
When a traditional ruler decides to play politics and roll with thugs, shooting him becomes inevitable.

Thank God for some few traditional rulers that still respect the sanctity of traditional institution.
Here the Oba of Lagos comes into play
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by CherishedIma(f): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Chai see how nigerians were seriously snapping in the third pic, not cool at all. See how they brought out their phones as if they were having a party.
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by PAQ(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2016
What's it wit Nigeria at stripping people in time (b4 or after) of death?

Army kills Book= strip dem
Vigilante kills robbers= strip dem
Vigilante catches robbers =strip dem
Mobb attack= strip b4 of after death
Man caught molesting minors=strip him
In need of emergency medical attention= strip
Get caught in an accident= if d accident don't strip u, emergency crew will.

D list goes on, I mean WTF.
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by eposho: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Progress don't get shot, in the gullarg.
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by akigbemaru: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2016
King got shot.
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by gbishman: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2016
I most say this is really appalling, I just can’t imagine a traditional leader condescending so low as to the point he is now partisan and roaming with thugs and miscreants, just to deliver an election for an aspirant who paid him handsomely
This is the height, that so called miscreant of a king should be dethroned and a well groomed king should be installed immediately.
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

And thats why its alright to shoot him? lets put partisanship aside and reject politically motivated violence!
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by zionglory(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
decode55:
After mentioning traditional rulers that have been misbehaving, you didn't care to include the most useless of them all -oba akiolu,

Okay.

Continue
You are simply stupid
Re: Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) by lonelydora: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

You are always hitting the nail on the head. I wish I can meet you in real life for some couple of drinks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Ramota Lawal, british-nigerian Wins Election In The UK / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.