Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) (2573 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
A comparism between the presidential and Governorship election results in Bayelsa state.

GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION RESULT DETAILS.............

Total registered voters...........654,439
Accredited voters..................242,119
APC.........................................86,852
PDP......................................134,998
Margin................................48,148

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT DETAILS.....................

Registered voters:.................... 605,637
Accredited voters: ....................384,789
PDP – .........................................361,209
APC –........................................... 5,194
Margin..........................................

OBSERVATION.....................
In the presidential election 384,789 voters were accredited as against 242,119 voters that accredited for Governorship election,.....therefore, we have a margin of 142,670 voters

QUESTIONS
Are these 142,670 voters in existence or ghost voters?
Are they dead, sick, relocated or suddenly lost interest in voting, not minding the fact that 50k voters increased in the guber election.

This is a revelation of the presence of ghost voters that has been eliminated by the card reader technology
May God help Nigeria

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by eme1n(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Make your point..

My point is "Voter Apathy"

3 Likes

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Is that the irregularities?

You must be a joker.

Didn't you hear that many people in bayelsa left the state BC of election violence?

Oga There is no irregularities their, blame the election violence and the panics that were in place in the state.

5 Likes

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
What's your point

Not everybody came out for the elections due to violence perpuated by APC blood thirsty hugst

5 Likes

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
eme1n:
Make your point..
Got comprehension problem?
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by saaedlee: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Take into consideration that the incumbent President (as at that time) was from the state, hence most aides, political friends, registered and casted ballots in Bayelsa during the Presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by dahaz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op..I think you will have more point to argue on irregularities if you focus on the total number of registered voters.

1 Like

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
saaedlee:
Take into consideration that the incumbent President (as at that time) was from the state, hence most aides, political friends, registered and casted ballots in Bayelsa during the Presidential elections

Compare ur assumptions with the no of voters stated above

142670 persons is outrageous.
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by eme1n(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Got comprehension problem?

Dude, ever heard of "Voter Apathy". Especially the violence that occurred. Let's not jump to conclusions..

1 Like

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by saaedlee: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Compare ur assumptions with the no of voters stated above

142670 persons is outrageous.

Iyke, I'll do that if I can understand your stand; are you hereby implying that the Presidential Election results was doctored to favour PDP?
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
eme1n:

Dude, ever heard of "Voter Apathy". Especially the violence that occurred. Let's not jump to conclusions..

I didn't jump into conclusion,am only disturbed about the outrageous no
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
saaedlee:

Iyke, I'll do that if I can understand your stand; are you hereby implying that the Presidential Election results was doctored to favour PDP?

Sometin like that
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
dahaz:
Op..I think you will have more point to argue on irregularities if you focus on the total number of registered voters.

Exactly my observation.....

BTW, Bayelsa is a PDP state, so no need to cry foul...

Must everything be in favour of APC ? Which will mean...if APC won, there wouldn't have been any irregularity, right?

3 Likes

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by DaBullIT(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ii voted Presidential, didn't vote state

All i wanted was change and i got it
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by Smartsyn(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op, I don't see any irregularity here, many people decides not to participate in the election because of the violence that marred it. That's voters apathy.

Even the number of registered voters that is slightly different is justifiable because between the time of the presidential election and now, some people must ve reached the voting age and so was registered.
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:28am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
Op, I don't see any irregularity here, many people decides not to participate in the election because of the violence that marred it. That's voters apathy.

Even the number of registered voters that is slightly different is justifiable because between the time of the presidential election and now, some people must ve reached the voting age and so was registered.

Who registered them? How and when please?
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by Smartsyn(m): 4:50am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who registered them? How and when please?
before every election, INEC gives room for eligible unregistered voters to register. Make some research am tired of educating you.

1 Like

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by cornoil(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2016
The guy is blinded by sentiment. Must APC win all states? So in Kano that APC won and also their stronghold, wasn't there irregularities? So u expect some people not to have sympathy for PDP, the same way Hausas would always have sympathy for anything that concerns the Northern people. Pls OP be objective and analytical, also try to learn from others.

quote author=Smartsyn post=41861173] before every election, INEC gives room for eligible unregistered voters to register. Make some research am tired of educating you.[/quote]
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by BabaNath(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Leave trash for LAWMA
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by Dukeratata: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Op joblessness is a terrible diseases......pls go get a job
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by chiefobdk(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:
A comparism between the presidential and Governorship election results in Bayelsa state.

In the presidential election 384,789 voters were accredited as against 242,119 voters that accredited for Governorship election,.....therefore, we have a margin of 142,670 voters

QUESTIONS
Are they dead, sick, relocated or suddenly lost interest in voting,
May God help Nigeria

NB
Other details of presidential election result details
AA – 45
ACPN – 38
AD – 69
ADC – 116
APA – 70
CPP – 44
HOPE – 18
KOWA – 52
NCP – 95
PPN – 62
UDP – 20
UPP – 35
Other Statistics:
Total valid votes: 367,067
Rejected votes: 4,672
Total votes cast: 371,739
LGAs: 8
Political Parties: 14
Registered voters: 605,637
Accredited voters: 384,789

you don't have a point.

the election Buzz was so high during the presidential.

governorship is a different ball game. people don't show much interest
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2016
cornoil:
The guy is blinded by sentiment. Must APC win all states? So in Kano that APC won and also their stronghold, wasn't there irregularities? So u expect some people not to have sympathy for PDP, the same way Hausas would always have sympathy for anything that concerns the Northern people. Pls OP be objective and analytical, also try to learn from others.

quote author=Smartsyn post=41861173] before every election, INEC gives room for eligible unregistered voters to register. Make some research am tired of educating you.

I am not concerned about who wins the election,
My concern as can be see from my analysis is the reason for the dissappeance of 142k voters not minding the fact that many more voters increased in this election.
This is a revelation of possible ghost voters that has been eliminated by the card reader technology
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by ril19(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2016
again? this inec pipul seff undecided
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by omenka(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

QUESTIONS
Are they dead, sick, relocated or suddenly lost interest in voting, not minding the fact that 50k voters increased in the guber election.

This is a revelation of the presence of ghost voters that has been eliminated by the card reader technology
May God help Nigeria

Dude, the election has been won and lost. Time to move on. If Sylva thinks he was short changed, let him approach the courts. Don't make it your responsibility to fight his battle for him, except of course you are his son.

Shalom.
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2016
ril19:
again? this inec pipul seff undecided
Lolz.......u read the write up at all?
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2016
omenka:
Dude, the election has been won and lost. Time to move on. If Sylva thinks he was short changed, let him approach the courts. Don't make it your responsibility to fight his battle for him, except of course you are his son.

Shalom.

The fight is not for Sylvia, it is for me and u.......Nigeria is ours and if we get it right,na we go still enjoy am
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by omenka(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

The fight is not for Sylvia, it is for me and u.......Nigeria is ours and if we get it right,na we go still enjoy am
I see no irregularity there bro. Voter apathy is commonplace around this part of the world, you should know that.

We talk about irregularities when figures overshoot what is expected not when they fall short of what we expect.

What you pointed out, to me, is no irregularity.
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by ahufgfuse: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Vvsvvzbg

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I am not concerned about who wins the election,
My concern as can be see from my analysis is the reason for the dissappeance of 142k voters not minding the fact that many more voters increased in this election.
This is a revelation of possible ghost voters that has been eliminated by the card reader technology

Yes you are, that's the reason for this thread. You're gutted that your APC couldn't win bayelsa and as sore loosers you opened a thread to cry foul over the loss even after conducting the election twice and the death of about 25 innocent people . When Apc won in Kogi, why didn't u make all these calculations? Shame on you.

You need to take a clue from GEJ, the one you all called clueless and congratulate the winner.

1 Like

Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by ril19(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz.......u read the write up at all?

haha.....yes after i comment sha. grin
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Yes you are, that's the reason for this thread. You're gutted that your APC couldn't win bayelsa and as sore loosers you opened a thread to cry foul over the loss even after conducting the election twice and the death of about 25 innocent people . When Apc won in Kogi, why didn't u make all these calculations? Shame on you.

You need to take a clue from GEJ, the one you all called clueless and congratulate the winner.

U seem to know everything.................can't u read my thread without sentiments and emotion?
How did u arrive @the conclusion that I am an APC supporter?.........SMH.
Re: Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

U seem to know everything.................can't u read my thread without sentiments and emotion?
How did u arrive @the conclusion that I am an APC supporter?.........SMH.

I didn't read your thread with sentiments, I was actually looking for irregularities like you termed it only for it to be why Apc lost.

Irregularities here should be the death of innocent civilians, the terror unleashed on the people of Bayelsa, conducting an election for a single local government for almost 2 days, conducting a state govt election twice... not how many pple voted and who lost.

And I ask again, where there no irregularities in the kogi election? Why didn't you make this calculation then?

You don't have to say it, every right thinking person will discern your stands with this thread. It's easy to say the least

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MASSOB We Will Decolonize The People From Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba – Madu / Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat / My Predictions For Nigeria Based On Current Trends - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.