Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) (24228 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Pheals(f): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Share your experience and named the games to remember others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Pheals(f): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
More grin

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by eme1n(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Boris Nko?

14 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
mehnnn!!! *sobs*

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Pheals(f): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
More : mine na. Tinko tinko

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
FIFA suppose recognise that tennis board. Over standard dey worry am.

10 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
definitely played kpakpangolo!! grin or is that 'shift a bit, join together?'

Table tennis shaa... Because of tennis, mumsy gats lock me for house when she dy comot.

I don't remember using tire shaa.. But I used paint bucket cover and custard bucket cover.

Which one be that last one?? Doesn't look familiar!

I sucked at tinko tinko diskalaba or whatever.. I no just sabi am.

As for football.. You're looking at the hood's best defender
grin grin I dy play rough die!

10 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by chimoskyg(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
All use to play too much back those days
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
All oo grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by xpac01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol. I played all those games, but I enjoyed the tyre ride most.
I remember those times me and friends will go to Audu mekaniki shop and steal most of the tyres he stores in his shops for customer's service. cheesy
It got so bad that, when I see a car with beautiful tyres I start wishing the tyres will fallout so that I'll pick it to play. cheesy
Interesting childhood... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by tommychow(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kpako life, smh.

We had video games like Nintendo 64, Sega. We played board games like snakes and ladders, monopoly...NOT LUDO OH! We visited amusement parks and theaters.We played on the playing ground with proper swings, seesaws, bouncing castles, trampolines etc

...then my mum would wake me up from the sweet dream.

I was a champion in Tinko (won six tournaments)...and also rolling tyres (was the best in drifting). cry

27 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by vault(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
come back from school.

drop bag pack.

storm the playing ground with uniforms still on until we re been called to take them off.

do this sh!ts one after the other..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by poshestmina(f): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Skipping
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
na me be area father for papangolo,I no dey get dizzy at all. where willy-willy dey?

The only thing I no do na tyre and tennis but now me na expert.

but u no put Boris,coz na that thing be my main ride back then even if na rocks full road......if dem send me to go buy something,I must carry my Boris go.

As I waste time one day when dem send me,my momcy komot follow me for back make she see why I never come back till now...... as she obtain my location from one of my padi wey i pass for road.....she follow come meet me I dey try push my Boris over one big rock like that.

The kyn slap wey she tear me no be here....... I no even know when I reach house.

Dem break-break my Boris that day use am do fire wood.

22 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by hodusglobal(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
I also involved in most of the games. Naija of that time still dey better than today's Naija. Shey na pikin wey never know wetin him or her go chop na hin go come remember to paly Tinko Tinko, Tente, Lakanlaka, table tennis, table soccer, jangurova-epo moto, boju-boju oloro nbo, idi ore mi lemi o fi si, aloo aloo, fabu o - Komaros and so on...lol

Men we need to pray for this country ooo....
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Pheals(f): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
More

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Pheals(f): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
eme1n:
Boris Nko?

IamLEGEND1:
na me be area father for papangolo,I no dey get dizzy at all. where willy-willy dey?

The only thing I no do na tyre and tennis but now me na expert.

but u no put Boris,coz na that thing be my main ride back then even if na rocks full road......if dem send me to go buy something,I must carry my Boris go.

As I waste time one day when dem send me,my momcy komot follow me for back make she see why I never come back till now...... she come meet me I dey try push my Boris over one big rock like that.

The kyn slap wey she tear me no be here....... I no even know when I teleport reach house.

Dem break break my Boris that day use am do fire wood.
. Check again boris is there
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Pheals(f): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
And more oya lalasticlala and bro seun come here and show yourself bro tosyne2much my name bearer and dharay99 .... Think sinaj na Omo butter which games do u play

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pheals:

. Check again boris is there
so u no know Boris?

bt u're a woman sha,I wouldn't blame you....una area of expertise na skipping and that 'E-10'
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Pheals(f): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
so u no know Boris?

bt u're a woman sha,I wouldn't blame you....una area of expertise na skipping and that 'E-10'
i only play tinko tinko and skip rope good in football too
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pheals:
i only play tinko tinko and skip rope good in football too
football? Oh boy!!

i just hope say you no develop muscles as you come grow,especially for leg.
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pheals:
And more oya lalasticlala and bro seun come here and show yourself bro tosyne2much my name bearer and dharay99 .... Think sinaj na Omo butter which games do u play
2nd nd 3rd sure pass o! cheesy

Ludo nd Oga( d one u clap ur hand nd play wid leg)

With um... swear(dunno if I spelt it well) d one u draw boxes on d groundsmiley.

Good old days tho embarassed
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Games yapa back then sha!! did most of them but na the rubberband game epic Pass.
You go hear 'o bo' (e cover am)

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by winkmart: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2016
I gladly engaged in all and it was fun all the whole time then

IF YOU LIKE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2016
one
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by looseweight: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2016
All of the above
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2016
"Table football" with bottle tops as "players" and a shirt button as the "ball"... The driver "driver" was the cover of a biro cheesy
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by iteleaye(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Table soccer was my favorite, I was killing boiz in the hood then like bread and akara...
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by sleek82(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Mine was table soccer....the only game you play on the ground but call 'table soccer'

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by dapsylee(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Monkey post... I played a lot of 3 aside soccer!
Re: Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) by Situation001(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2016
All..

Hit Like if you belong to #Team Ajepako..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign / How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.