Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Be Concerned About Orphans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Concerned About Orphans (503 Views)

22 Bible Verses About Orphans: "Do You Prefer To Support An Orphan Or Pastor"? / Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) / I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Concerned About Orphans by mrtenixco1984(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
My brothers and sisters,pls i want u to be concerned about orphans as they need your help even if its just 1 person you can help,the lord will reward u on the last day,the things and blessings u have is not for u alone."remember every child is your child"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Concerned About Orphans by johnydon22(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2016
You said it well bro, an advice worth taking by all... Thank you..

It is good to visit these kids sometimes, you don't necessarily need to buy them the world to go visit them..

On my last visit to an orphanage home, one of the Children was dumped in a toilet and the mother before dumping the baby in a toilet used her fingers to poke into the girl's eyes.

Now here is a little child condemned to live the whole of her life blind because some stupi_d boy and girl couldn't own up to their responsibility..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be Concerned About Orphans by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
A very valid advice. I hate to do this but I will like to appeal to the theists to please also assist any orphan they know

Cc vooks, kingebukasblog, malvisguy212, winner01, etc
Re: Be Concerned About Orphans by johnydon22(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
SirWere:
A very valid advice. I hate to do this but I will like to appeal to the theists to please also assist any orphan they know
This is sorely unnecessary..The op was not addressing any type of people... As humans our duties to each other is necessary irrespective of our differences.

Most of the Orphanage homes i know and often visit here in Enugu is run by a theistic institution.. The catholic Church to be precise..

I see no reason why you should pin point people, you do not know if they do or not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Concerned About Orphans by winner01(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
SirWere:

Cc vooks, kingebukasblog, malvisguy212, winner01, etc

People, especially christians should do more to reach out and adopt these kids. You'll be surprised how interesting and beautiful these kids are.
Currently two of my siblings are adopted orphans and i reach out to other orphans as much as i can.
I urge people to do more to assist these kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Concerned About Orphans by vooks: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
winner01:

People, especially christians should do more to reach out and adopt these kids. You'll be surprised how interesting and beautiful these kids are.
Currently two of my siblings are adopted orphans and i reach out to other orphans as much as i can.
I urge people to do more to assist these kids.

James 1:27 (KJV)
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction,

God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Concerned About Orphans by mrtenixco1984(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank u all pls lets continue to preach and share love.
Re: Be Concerned About Orphans by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
johnydon22:
This is sorely unnecessary..The op was not addressing any type of people... As humans our duties to each other is necessary irrespective of our differences.

Most of the Orphanage homes i know and often visit here in Enugu is run by a theistic institution.. The catholic Church to be precise..

I see no reason why you should pin point people, you do not know if they do or not...
dude, you definitely have not seen the way some christians treat kids.
Some eye them with suspicion, saying they were the ones that killed their parents and as such, they cannot allow them to stay in their house.
Others take them in then use them like animals, denying them of food until they finish their menial task and such. The saddest thing is that some of these people are quite religious; the crusaders.

Not all Christians though, there are quite reasonable ones out there

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth?? (must Read) / What Does The Bible Say About Joking And Foolish Talking? / PHOTOS: Woman Holding A Human Head And Shouting ‘all Ahu Akbar’ Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.