Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Top 5 Most Profitable Business Ideas In 2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Most Profitable Business Ideas In 2016 (1061 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Profitable Business Ideas In 2016 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
2015 has come and gone. This is the onset of 2016- a New Year, new life new things and new opportunities. Below we will provide you with in depth study of the top 5 most profitable business ideas to start. Many Individuals, employers and employees are looking at becoming their own boss by starting a business enterprise and have in such searching for a lucrative and profitable business ideas they can start. In answer and as solution to this question I will below in this article discuss top 5 most profitable businesses anyone can start and earn handsomely from it. Am sure you’re ready to go through this article for I understand nobody wants to invest on non Profitable business. I would like to add that the business below are not new, they are not self invented most of them have been around for years in fact this list was proven to be highly lucrative and profitable in the course of past years. In this article I will only bring these profitable businesses to your notice if you haven’t heard of it, if you have and yet to know its potential then definitely this article will be of immense help. In sectors, the top five profitable business sectors to invest into in 2016 is:

1. Oil and Gas –
Since the discovery and exploration of crude oil, oil and gas business emerged and has since then experienced massive boom more than most other profitable businesses. My research reveals that this remains the billionaires’ creation business. Prove- The top 20 billionaires in Nigeria and in most other countries are into the oil and gas sector.

Read Also:Top 10 Oil and Gas Business Ideas to start.

2. Telecommunication-
Telecommunication business has since it emergence b........................
CONTINUE READING ====>http://www.abodebusinessonline.com/2016/01/top-5-most-profitable-business-ideas-in.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions With N400 / Quality Palm Oil Needed / 5 Lucrative Ways To Use Whatsapp For Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.