Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) (25957 Views)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Is This A Scam Mail? Who Else Got This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
They might not be scammers , I know about oil and gas job but not Omas though.But next time don't be quick to judge play along till when thru start asking for money.I knew a guy who got a job in Dubai by applying online and they came to pick him up from Lagos .

2 Likes

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by femivita: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op u fuvked up!!why dont u play along naw? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by simdam500(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotayor123: grin grin grin Every scam was a hit back to back, but yet No Maga tongue tongue
lol. U couldn't ave said it any better

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
blame APC for this recruitment scam. when they promised us 1 million jobs
If Bubu catch u, he go flog u
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by timilehin007(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
john4reala:
how much be grinded pepper??
Chwenty nara per LYLON undecided
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by doctobani(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
@op, one has to be really careful of this people o, their blood dey hot but at d same time, you shouldn't have been too fast to reply that way, my current job came to me as a broadcast and I perceived it was gnld or just scammers but alas I was wrong, and I thank God I sent my CV that day. Let's keep it cool, stay careful of scammers and not act based on assumption.... Cheers Bro, I wish us all the best in our endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by mynduu44: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
BiggyB242:
They might not be scammers , I know about oil and gas job but not Omas though.But next time don't be quick to judge play along till when thru start asking for money.I knew a guy who got a job in Dubai by applying online and they came to pick him up from Lagos .
NobleAky:
You should have played along until Demands are made! Who knows it might turn out to be real!

U sef dull...
How can it be real when they re asking you send ur CV again after claiming they got ur CV..
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by engrjacuzzi: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
chibuikegn:
If Bubu catch u, he go flog u
I no mention person name ooo.....APC na person name?
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
NobleAky:
You should have played along until Demands are made! Who knows it might turn out to be real!

It can't even be real. The content of the mail is trash. Their sentence construction is poor. People make mistakes but theirs let them down. Playing along is a waste of time especially when it's already obvious that they are scammers.
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Amustical(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na so somebody scam $e yestaday collect my 400 naira mtn card....... Ayelala dey and sanponna go soon take over the person sake from ayelala.....
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
mynduu44:

U sef dull...
How can it be real when they re asking you send ur CV again after claiming they got ur CV..

My guy you for still send , na only few mb Haba.If dem involve money for the marra then you ball you out .
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hehehe. Back2back
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by andyanders: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Even the grammatical error is a give away here for them.You should have played along to get to know where they will be driving to.

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by NobleAky(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
mynduu44:

U sef dull...
they saw his CV or his profile?
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
mosho2good:
Every scam was a hit back to back from scaming laide to tayo and idowu.

iyalaya anybody.

hacking ti take over
Phinshing ko take over
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by redcliff: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Saved2Serve:
OMAS RECRUITMENT omasrecruitment@gmail.com <info@prolocomondragone.net> Today at 1:56 PM
Message body

Dear Job applicant,

We are Omas Recruitment Agency searching for well qualified professional engineers, And your resume has been viewed in our recruitment partner’s website at oilandgasjobsearch, as matching qualifications found for our Oil & Gas Facility in Dubai, UAE.

As we currently having Job opening in the areas also been mandated by top management to recruit International applicants (Expatriates) are preferred to complement local Personnel; As we have been mandate to recruit the same. Please answer the below Online Questions while submitting the job requirements at the earliest.

* Updated CV/Resume
* Recent Passport Photograph (Not older than 6 months).

WEIR OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL ONLINE QUESTIONS.

1. What are your areas of expertise?
2. Why do you want to work with us?
3. How long have you worked in the relative position?
4. Age & Gender?
5. Kindly state your current position.
6. Can you relocate within one month?
7. Please provide direct mobile number.
8. What is your country of Origin?
9. What is your present location?
10.What is your current salary per month?

Contact us through our direct temporary e-mail address (omasrecruitment@gmail.com) to enable us attend to you accordingly.

Please ensure that all information provided is true and correct.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sankas Ming
Hiring Manager
OMAS RECRUITMENT
Mussaffah, PO Box 4112,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
E-mail: omasrecruitment@gmail.com

MY REPLY: You couldn't do this well. You are just a learner. Embryo scammer....lol. You dey learn work, still no improvement on you. Tell your village people to apply even your granny. All your scam mails are failures back to back; yet you no dey give up. Egboh wereh scammer, if you want my CV you can come and take it. street employment ti take over....fool.

You know God is punishing you when you finally discover the scam email was real and another man got the job grin grin grin grin
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by babafunny(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yandex mail just like every other free email services provider comes with lots of features that will sooth your daily email need for today. For those that .. for more details , foll the link brlow
http://www.techvaid.com/yandex-mail-custom-domain-yandex-mail-settings-free-email-yandex/
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Izugab(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-because

pls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire pains now. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.
Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.
Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.

thanks
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by kynkyn: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=Saved2Serve post=41874269]OMAS RECRUITMENT omasrecruitment@gmail.com <info@prolocomondragone.net> Today at 1:56 PM
Message body

Dear Job applicant,

We are Omas Recruitment Agency searching for well qualified professional engineers, And your resume has been viewed in our recruitment partner’s website at oilandgasjobsearch, as matching qualifications found for our Oil & Gas Facility in Dubai, UAE.

As we currently having Job opening in the areas also been mandated by top management to recruit International applicants (Expatriates) are preferred to complement local Personnel; As we have been mandate to recruit the same. Please answer the below Online Questions while submitting the job requirements at the earliest.

* Updated CV/Resume
* Recent Passport Photograph (Not older than 6 months).

WEIR OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL ONLINE QUESTIONS.

1. What are your areas of expertise?
2. Why do you want to work with us?
3. How long have you worked in the relative position?
4. Age & Gender?
5. Kindly state your current position.
6. Can you relocate within one month?
7. Please provide direct mobile number.
8. What is your country of Origin?
9. What is your present location?
10.What is your current salary per month?

Contact us through our direct temporary e-mail address (omasrecruitment@gmail.com) to enable us attend to you accordingly.

Please ensure that all information provided is true and correct.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sankas Ming
Hiring Manager
OMAS RECRUITMENT
Mussaffah, PO Box 4112,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
E-mail: omasrecruitment@gmail.com

MY REPLY: You couldn't do this well. You are just a learner. Embryo scammer....lol. You dey learn work, still no improvement on you. Tell your village people to apply even your granny. All your scam mails are failures back to back; yet you no dey give up. Egboh wereh scammer, if you want my CV you can come and take it. street employment ti take over....fool.[/quote

Hi Guys, please how can i post in this forum. I want the house to help me out. I want to know if Orbit Marine and Energy Services Ltd is a scam!...they invited me for training overseas without giving me an aportment letter and lot more
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by kynkyn: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hi Guys, please how can i post in this forum. I want the house to help me out. I want to know if Orbit Marine and Energy Services Ltd is a scam!...they invited me for training overseas without giving me an appointment letter and lot more
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by kynkyn: 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hi Guys, please how can i post in this forum. I want the house to help me out. I want to know if Orbit Marine and Energy Services Ltd is a scam!...they invited me for training overseas without giving me an appointment letter and lot more
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by kynkyn: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Phrankin(m): 5:13am On Jan 12, 2016
APC fault. If they had paid the N5000 they promised, we wouldn't be looking for jobs now. grin grin grin
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Saved2Serve: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2016
[size=18pt]you can see the email, the interested ones here can send their CVs to the email. Just go ahead and apply[/size]
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by MadCow1: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin grin grin Every scam was a hit back to back, but yet No Maga tongue tongue

I can see that Internet access is now free in Yaba left.. grin grin grin
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by binhozie(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2016
GNLD has ruined us all. Funny how
someone gets an invite for a job and is told to send his 'updated CV' cos d one he used to register on the job board might not be updated and he concludes its scam.
The recruitment and staffing industry in Nigeria is steady growing even the big recruitment firms are outsourcing some of their roles to smaller ones to assist them in searching for best talent
I pray it is scam and you haven't lost an opportuinity and other potential one s because of your response and the fact that you have exposed your ignorance to the public.
Advice don't post this kind of stuff here
when you haven't taken steps to verify it,
Do you really think a genuine recruiter will be impressed by your response?.

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Y

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 / 5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / How A Highly Intelligent Lady Lost A Job Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.