Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) (74688 Views)

Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description / Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) / Breaking: Messi And Ronaldo Fight Over Messi's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Elxandre(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2016
olukenzo:

Excuses excuses bro. My first post even alluded to Ron being of legendary status. He's just a mere mortal where Messi lives. He has to train and work so hard to even be seen. Messi? Effortlessly does his poo.

Barca being better is an allusion to Messi being better. You can actually match every Madrid player to a Barca one. Are you saying Bale, Varane, Modric, Rodriguez, Isco aren't great? Madrid is what it is because money can't buy everything. Cc Chelsea, Mourinho.

I like that you don't take all these serious man, unlike some losers. Regardless, Vamos Messi!!! grin
Lol
Barca is far better in terms of transfers and management issues.

And as you said, money can't buy anything.

Except you are living in denial, you must know that Messi plays badly when Barca is in poor form!
Only non biased people will agree.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by yeanka007: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2016
wizzybro10:
Neymar be lyk CR7 cmon leave dat girl.....love neymar's outfit....dat Hat makes him standout

Neymar's outfit ko Neymar's infit... Se him cap like that otueke man, Him cap Gej own.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Elxandre:

Lol
Barca is far better in terms of transfers and management issues.

And as you said, money can't buy anything.

Except you are living in denial, you must know that Messi plays badly when Barca is in poor form!
Only non biased people will agree.

And Ronaldo throws tantrums when Madrid's getting whooped.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by yeanka007: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2016
olukenzo:
Bleh! Why did he shake her? undecided This yeye Ronaldo always overreaching himself. He's a legendary footballer, right, it's just a shame that he comes a distant second to Messi. That's why he always wants to measure d!cks with Messi. But Messi blows his axx out of water every time.

He is a peasant, his competition is Neymar and Suarez. Next time keep your hands to yourself man tongue Me too sha when I first saw the babe, I was like whyyyyyy?

Why did they even allow him to seat beside Messi, Messi should have sat on the high table, so that frigging Ronaldo can know his place grin

Next time Neymar, slap his face, nothing go happen >sad grin

Edit: Some hardass Ronaldo fan boys have accused me of hating just because of this post lmao. Here's my message. Tell your niccur to keep to his side of Spain. Iyalaya anybody, Catalonia ti take over >sad

Vamos Messi!

Person wey dey do you don die, we for go help you beg am. OPONU AFO FUN GBEMU.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Sagamite(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2016
jejemanito:
Flavour dey learn work for where C-boy dey

That guy they spank international models back2back

Continue deceiving yourself there.

Spanking international models ko, spanking international man-arsses ni.

He has absolutely no interest in her whatsoever.

https://www.nairaland.com/2789558/uk-divorce-court-awards-woman/1#40857661

Neymar is probably looking that "don't touch me next with that hand". grin
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by yeanka007: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2016
morganacanta:

But messi is better in the only thing that matters which is playing football .About physique they are not Tyson beckford ,they are football players ,so that doesn't make sense comparing their bodies .And beauty is subjective ,I prefer messi facially to that Adam 's apple gaynaldo .
Anyway looking at your name ,we all know you are gay .

Ugly guy, why are you sad that Cr7 is handsome.

But No be C. Ronaldo fault say u ugly na.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2016
kendrick9:
lets be honest, messi's girlfriend is a stunner....
her only problem is mouth odour
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=kendrick9 post=41883670]lets be honest, messi's girlfriend is a stunner.... [/quote
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Sagamite:

Continue deceiving yourself there.

Spanking international models ko, spanking international man-arsses ni.

He has absolutely no interest in her whatsoever.

https://www.nairaland.com/2789558/uk-divorce-court-awards-woman/1#40857661

Neymar is probably looking that "don't touch me next with that hand". grin

very convincing evidence. i think Messi's babe is safe then grin
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by haywhy911(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Plus Kim Kardashian.
Kim K too. Didn't know o
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by ofegeloungeyah(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2016
ok

Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2016
haywhy911:
Kim K too. Didn't know o
She even came to Madrid sef.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2016
yeanka007:

Person wey dey do me don die, I for go beg am. OPONU, AFO FUN GBEMU NI AWON IYALAYA MI

Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by haywhy911(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
She even came to Madrid sef.
that man na real BALLer o (pun intended)
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Herrmes: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Lmao y'all niggers are pathetic, how can someone say CR7 is gay? Clinching onto every little straw to make your pathetic life look better.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by haywhy911(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Hmm

Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Liljeez(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Ay04z:
His boy friend bigger and genious than him.
Guy wetin u dey tlk
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Myself2(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2016
haywhy911:
The Ballon D'or is on. Footie stars blazing hot in elegant suits. This has however been the pic of the evening so far.

Neymar be like "nawa o,see this flirt" grin

Photo credit: http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/striking-cristiano-ronaldo-leans-over-leo-messi-to-shake-his-girlfriends-hand-neymar-has-daggers-in-his-eyes/

Why is Neymar dressed like an UNDERTAKER ?? angry angry angry
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2016
This is how the case of John Terry and Wayne Bridge also began.
from handshakes, to exchanging of numbers to kpanshing. grin

It would be so Epic if such ever happened though. The rivalry would skyrocket, & it would be the talk of the internet for centuries..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
kudos to Neymar for following the Guy's code though. When a player is making moves on your friend's babe, you should be ready to scrap grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Bluette(f): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Saheed9:
Neymar be like 'this Ronaldo handsome sha

Gay alert niyen.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by isaacmarshal07: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
He's tripping I guess
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by kenoz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
lol
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Arijosh(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Neymar be like ......Boss! I got your back here!
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
Lol d girl is soaked already.With CR7,anytn is possible
shoo!!!!! The gal na garri ni?
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Davidovinci:
Messi babe no go wash hand this night...she touch ronaldo cool
Ronaldo na Angel?
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Kgdavid(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Herrmes:
Lmao y'all niggers are pathetic, how can someone say CR7 is gay? Clinching onto every little straw to make your pathetic life look better.

Any particular reason why he cannot be gay? Is it written on the forehead or what?
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Messi be like, what's happening nah Neymar be like, bros no yawa i go knw wetin go shele
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Messi be like, what's happening nah Neymar be like, bros no yawa i go knw wetin go shele
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by kossyablaze(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Temysteve:
shoo!!!!! The gal na garri ni?
lol u no go undastnd
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Ay04z(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Davidovinci:

U mean her boyfriend right? bigger and genious? dont get...
messi wife doesn't nid ronaldo she has got genious messi.
Re: Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) by Banter1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Okaka27:
BANTER , if you want the balon d or , come and collet it

#pained
pained? What for? Funny kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bale Pictured Laughing At Zidane After 7- 3 Humiliation By Atletico Madrid / Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video) / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.