Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! (1663 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by liquidlove2018: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

I am quite unhappy about what am about to tell you. My friend,Karen is living in hell called marriage and I dont know what to do to help her.

Karen married this Kogi man about five years ago. How they met,I am not sure but I was introduced to Mark just a few weeks before their wedding. I think the only thing I suspected was amiss was that it appeared that this man was not friendly. Well,that didnt bother me cos I had just met him.

Anyways,Karen has been suffering since she married this man. Karen, a Teacher and Mark works as an Accountant in a company. This man is so stingy to the extent that he only gives karen only N7k as upkeep for the house for an entire month. Apparently,Karen became the major bread winner of the house. Thats not a problem if the man couldnt afford it but he could. According to Karen,her husband earns N450k a month!…so why he doesnt give her money for anything baffles her.Karen most times end up getting broke and borrowing before the end of the month.

Kafen got pregnant a year and had a very difficult pregnancy. She eventually has a CS at the seventh month. During the CS,there was a complication that caused Karen’s cervix to split. The doctors had to stitch it up. About a year later,Karen tried to got pregnant again but because of the .....

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-is-desperatewilling-to-die-to-save-her-marriagepls-help/

Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Allow her.... when the coast is clear... you take over the marriage.
Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by babyfaceafrica: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by 080jbabe: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
angels09:
Allow her.... when the coast is clear... you take over the marriage.
Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by TheeDetective: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Una don start una lies again abi.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Another “my friend” wahala? undecided
Make she die abeg. Too many spinsters available.
Shiooooor! kiss

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by ImaIma1(f): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
You don't have to mention "Karen" repeatedly. You established that it is a woman. You could use "she" interchangeably.

I don't think you can do anything about your friend. It is her marriage and she is an adult. She will face the consequences of the decisions she makes alone. Listen more to her than you advise her. So that they wont use you to settle.

Best thing is to report the issue to her family.
Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by dan9ice(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
This home video.. Salary 450k upkeep 7 this one really tight...
Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by dan9ice(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is home video.. Salary 450k upkeep 7 this one really tight...
Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by liquidlove2018: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Its lies right ?

You may not really know what people are going through in their marriages this days. If you dont know about something ,stop spitting trash. For something not to have happened to you or someone you know does not make it lies. grow up. Its not by force to comment .

babyfaceafrica:
Lies
Re: My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! by babyfaceafrica: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
liquidlove2018:

Its lies right ?

You may not really know what people are going through in their marriages this days. If you dont know about something ,stop spitting trash. For something not to have happened to you or someone you know does not make it lies. grow up. Its not by force to comment .

noted..next!!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That Your Daughter Will Lose Her Virginity This Valentine / Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? / Is There Any Method To Prepare Semo Like Garri/eba??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.