Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,901 members, 7,824,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

From The Throne Of Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From The Throne Of Grace (950 Views)

Testimony Of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The Throne Of God, Audible Voice Of God / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Throne Of Grace by Obeto(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2006
"Tell the adulterers and the adulteresses, and also the sexually promiscuous that the time for judgment on the earth has begun. Since you've made My temple and My house inhabitable with defilement, I also will make your habitat inhabitable. Starting from the Pulpit, to the Congregation, and to the general public. Says the LORD"

Please, it's not my word. Hearken and it shall be well with u.

Calvary Greetings
Re: From The Throne Of Grace by Orikinla(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2006
God bless you.

Whom God loves He purges.

(1) (Reply)

Sharing The Experience Of Spirituality. / WHY ARE NIGERIAN PASTORS OVER PRAISING POLITICIANS? / Contradictions In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.