Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m (30227 Views)

Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by SweetLove0(f): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2016
ahahahahah...without sugar. and he will rush the garri with his hand without spoon, the way we do back then in sch

madridguy:
Including groundnut, eja dindin or kulikuli.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by DONSMITH123(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2016
lalasticlala good morning
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2016
He said former President Goodluck Jonathan would not be invited over the $2.1billion arsm deals because memos and documents on the disbursement of the money were not approved for political campaigns.

Chai, PDP. So FFK lied right? he will soon sing his own song more than Dasuki. But who signed the cash. Jonathan still has alot to say. and Okonjo as well.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by drss(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2016
dis administration is too funy. Where is d empirical evidence dat buari's associate returns N100 million Is dis how to fight corruption I smell lies.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by drss(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
“I got N100million for campaign purposes and not N500million. I did not receive the money from either Dasuki or Yuguda. The money I received was from a former National Chairman of PDP, Adamu Muazu. I gave the list of the disbursement according to states to the party.

Jim Nwobodo need to spend some days in EFCC net....he will spit fire also like Dasuki.. He's already naming names.. grin
why should he be arrested he's in APC now. all sins ar forgiving. most of d countries series thieves ar now in APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
God bless you my guy. You've been positive and mute on the arms-deal saga, which to me shows clearly that you don't support corruption. I which Chukwudi44 will toll your line and find out the truth and stop shouting witch-hunt or wizard-hunt.

And on a more serious note, dont you think Jonathans silence speaks alot?
God Bless you too sir!

@Jonathan: As it is now, it is better for him(himself alone) that he maintains mute but we can't rule away the fact that if he hadn't approve the sharing(as alleged by Dasuki and Metuh), all these wouldn't have happened.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Wizprodigy: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2016
You didn't comment on falae own but on metuh you commented, why?
TonyeBarcanista:
Make him return the money jare
Just observing
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Wizprodigy: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OsusuMustFlow(f): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy I don't think so.. I think EFCC made mentioned of returning fund. Maybe he has returned his own fund.

drss:
why should he be arrested he's in APC now. all sins ar forgiving. most of d countries series thieves ar now in APC.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2016
you have a valid point. its well

TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless you too sir!

@Jonathan: As it is now, it is better for him(himself alone) that he maintains mute but we can't rule away the fact that if he hadn't approve the sharing(as alleged by Dasuki and Metuh), all these wouldn't have happened.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2016
Coz, he will never support lie.

Wizprodigy:
You didn't comment on falae own but on metuh you commented, why?
Just observing
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2016
drss:
drss:
dis administration is too funy. Where is d empirical evidence dat buari's associate returns N100 million Is dis how to fight corruption I smell lies.

eyaa....you dey support stealing or corruption? let me lend your mentors words.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by SirSmithHarry(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy Trust Original Ibo man. e fit die for money
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
One time in my early teens.

My mom accused me wrongly for something i did not do, and in annoyance i said i will not eat that night. When i was called to pick my plate, i said no, and my mother without blinking an eyelid, shared my food among my younger ones.

By midnight, i had vowed never to walk away from food again in my life.

This Metuh, when it gets to his midnight and his stomach is singing WHO LET THE DOGS OUT, he will be begging the EFCC for some Agege Bread and pure water to push it down.

Common thief.

Excellent prose!

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Metuh, stronghead cannot save you.You will die of hunger ooo.Buhari means business
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by free2ryhme: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Then you will die of starvation. Thief

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by porshuch: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2016
HungerBAD:

My mom accused me wrongly for something i did not do, and in annoyance i said i will not eat that night. When i was called to pick my plate, i said no, and my mother without blinking an eyelid, shared my food among my younger ones.

This Metuh, when it gets to his midnight and his stomach is singing WHO LET THE DOGS OUT, he will be begging the EFCC for some Agege Bread and pure water to push it down.

Common thief.
Nigeria mothers dishing out same pattern of punishment since 20BC, I remembered my mum did the same to me. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Wicked, conscienceless and unpatriotic element. He cannot claim not to know that the PDP stole money meant to secure our soldiers in battle. Unless he repents, pain that far surpasses that induced by a hunger-strike awaits him in the miserable eternity he's bound for.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OlujobaSamuel: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2016
Pidggin:
If EFCC thinks he is guilty, they should do the right thing by charging him to court. If he dies like this there will caos in the country.
cha wat? for which country? if any of the goats die, him family go pay. ask abacha's before bros j released dem.
which part of the country do you think it's ready to die for Metuh?
pls no try that joke again o.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by sapientia(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2016
Rubbish..

Charge him to court..

Its not your duty to detain and collect money
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Kingspin(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Mr/Mrs, Editor can we hear directly from Metuh?
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by DropShot: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2016
drss:
You mean the govt or EFCC will tell a lie against itself? Do you know that amounts to shooting oneself on the foot?
Reason nah! Abeg reason.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Intendy: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2016
All this people need to rot in jail.
Thank God I'm not the president.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Kingspin(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2016
I stamped that no stupid propaganda will pass through me.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by drTiv: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Pidggin:
If EFCC thinks he is guilty, they should do the right thing by charging him to court. If he dies like this there will caos in the country.
'coas' indeed!
As if we don't know better. Nathin will happen if he dies....his criminality has led to death of so many military men and civilians in the north east. I guess his ancestors are anxious to have him back. ...so let him go on....corrupt political contractor. they will remain grateful to our crazy legal system.
No vex...abi na your uncle. ..? if ahia!!!

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2016
so you support stealing abi?

sapientia:
Rubbish..

Charge him to court..

Its not your duty to detain and collect money
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Chuks44(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2016
He is just a joker...he's stupid days of impunity are over! If I was president each One of them would be taken to the ICC for crimes against humanity..Upon all these evils perpetuated no single atom of remorse from this pant! All these men involvedd are shameless wealthy idiots..they've looted the life out of Nigeria and still went and petched on slush fund for d insurgency fight only GOD'll judge some people sha oo and the most painful aspects is some deluded nigerians are still thinking this is a political fight or something 4 christs sake its a fight for our humanity.....Scores of people haave been dieing in the north east 4 upto 6 years now and people like this used their stupid empty companies employing 0 nigerians to siphone money and when soldiers said they won't fight because of no weapon they we're first to shout "crucify them"...I'm ashamed of them all he should rot in jail if he feels EFCC asking him 2 jejely return w@ he stole is wicked or witchhunt.....#greedywickedbastard

3 Likes

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2016
if he dies, nothing will happen. He pass people when don die for prison?

Pidggin:

2 Likes

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by princdebola201(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Typical igbo man... Who loves money than anything in life.
Don't worry bubu sabi treat Bleep up wella..
Ur brother namadi kanu also reject food at first..
But now he is loving DSS watery beans like kilodecheesycheesy

By the time hungry wire you ehn, na u go request for uncooked indomie cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by oribi(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2016
nigeria tire me,charge the dude to court and since you have prove present it there..We need to grow as a country
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by grandlexuz(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
HungerBAD:

Common thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.