Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant (5071 Views)

Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) / 60 Children Die In Hospital As Oxygen Supplier Withdraws Over Unpaid Debts / Reps Committee Calls For Overhauling Of NHIS, NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant by xpirence: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls experts should help me out, I want to know and to be fully prepared before taking a walk to their Ntl HQ. How Can I add Dependent to my NHIS hospital as a Civil Servant?
Re: How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant by MeMechuks: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2016
To add a dependant on the NHIS Scheme, you pay N500 to the Bank, bring the teller to any NHIS office, If you are in Abuja: Pls bring it to our WUSE office by EFCC opposite Rockview Hotel Wuse2, Abuja. Come along side with the passport of the dependant. on arrival at the office, you will be giving an additional dependant form. Fill it properly and VIOLA you are done and submit. Let me know if you have any other concern.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant by xpirence: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thx, @ MeMeChuks, I browse through NHIS website and got some contact (phone numbers), puting a call through, I was told exact thing you said. My next question is, can I change my current provider (Hospital) to another? ...because the i need a better care, if yes, how does it work, and how long will it take to be effective? (2) How soon will my dependant start using the (NHIS) service after the adding him/her. Thx you plenty times.
Re: How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant by MeMechuks: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
@xpirence. You can change provider anytime in the year. it will take effect after first quarter of 2016. NHIS is easy access to health care for all. Let us know if you have other questions.
Re: How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant by xpirence: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2016
(2) How soon will my dependant start using the (NHIS) service after adding? Thx you plenty times.
Re: How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant by MeMechuks: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2016
After first quarter of 2016
Re: How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant by xpirence: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
#memechuks. your information are useful. thank you. you appear to be one of them? jst a qust.
MeMechuks:
After first quarter of 2016
Re: How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant by temmytee1(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
@Memechuks's please how long will it take for change of service provider to be effected. I. E I moved from one organization to another. Both are covered under NHIS.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 7 2021 In Nigeria / Skin Rashes / Weak Errection,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.