Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water (29501 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by ladykool(f): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2009
@topic
who doesnt know that mercy johnson used to sell pure waters before she started acting movies besides wat the hell was she wearing on that pic below undecided undecided i swear i dont knw why some naija girls especially the actress have bad dress sense!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2009
lady kool:

@topic
who doesnt know that mercy johnson used to sell pure waters before she started acting movies besides wat the hell was she wearing on that pic below undecided undecided i swear i dont knw why some naija girls especially the actress have bad dress sense!!!

What is wrong with the dress?
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by ladykool(f): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

What is wrong with the dress?

plsssss that dress look as if she doesnt have money to buy correct proper dress!! it looks as if she just took any cheap ass dress that will show any of her assets just to look nice!! abeg pllsss would u wear that dress she got nice big ass and breast wateva but there are other dress that could show her assets as well it mustnt be all cut frm jerico to new-york!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 1:19am On Jul 02, 2009
lady kool:

plsssss that dress look as if she doesnt have money to buy correct proper dress!! it looks as if she just took any cheap ass dress that will show any of her assets just to look nice!! abeg pllsss would u wear that dress she got nice big ass and breast wateva but there are other dress that could show her assets as well it mustnt be all cut frm jerico to new-york!!

I thought I was the only one with some sense of decency on this forum grin
She looks like a  semi -retired street walker in that dress
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 1:21am On Jul 02, 2009
Like one of them ladies of the night wey the business don suck all her juice comot
take another look
she looks  like an ashawo wey don dey exhausted from years of working
a bundle of ugu wey return from market
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 02, 2009
I dey smell jolosy!! tongue grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by bawomolo(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2009
Uhm her face kind of look like a deeper life's.

aunty michelin. you wicked o.

the dress isn't that bad at all. i see Naija folks have a problem with clothing that exposes the back.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 1:25am On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

I dey smell jolosy!! tongue grin

jealous of what?
I'm not lacking at all in all the necessary assets a lady needs.
36DD is not garden egg
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2009
bawomolo:

aunty michelin. you wicked o.

the dress isn't that bad at all.  i see Naija folks have a problem with clothing that exposes the back.  

Make she carry go!  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by ladykool(f): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2009
$osisi:

Like one of them ladies of the night wey the business don suck all her juice comot
take another look
she looks  like an ashawo wey don dey exhausted from years of working
a bundle of ugu wey return from market
thank u oooo look at the way she even looks. dnt her fashion consultant tell her wat and wat not to wear before she comes out!! she is acting like some proper ajegunle girl that just went to all the celeb award shows for the first time
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2009
$osisi:

jealous of what?
36DD is not garden egg

I don't know if I could wear such a dress. Maybe I would, maybe I woudn't. But somehow I am forced to think you are influenced by your opinion about her.

I don't think with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt she'd still look decent to you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 1:31am On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

I don't know if I could wear such a dress. Maybe I would, maybe I woudn't. But somehow I am forced to think you are influenced by your opinion about her.

I don't think with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt she'd still look decent to you.

I've seen at least 3 of her movies and in all of them flaunting her chest seems to be her stock in trade.
I bet you if she wore a tee she'll create an opening to vent her watermelons grin
Some of us look for minimizers to make us  less out there and she has a need to shove her  large bust in our faces.
I guess the men are impressed,she has her market
as a woman who has what she has,I'm disgusted.
and she calls herself a born again Christian
born to do what?
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by bawomolo(m): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2009
$osisi:

jealous of what?
36DD is not garden egg

show proof or die cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 02, 2009
$osisi:

I've seen at least 3 of her movies and in all of them flaunting her chest seems to be her stock in trade.
Some of us look for minimizers to make us  less out there and she has a need to shove her  large bust in our faces.
I guess the men are impressed,she has her market
as a woman who has what she has,I'm disgusted.
and she calls herself a born again Christian
born to do what?

She'll never be more annoying than Tonto and Ini. They have something for vulgarity. I kind of like Mercy even with her deeper life face! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 1:35am On Jul 02, 2009
bawomolo:

show proof or die cool

LOL
I'm dead to sin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Hauwa1: 1:37am On Jul 02, 2009
osisi, na yab you dey yab the poor girl like so? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 1:39am On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

She'll never be more annoying than Tonto and Ini. They have something for vulgarity. I kind of like Mercy even with her deeper life face! grin

Tonto Dike is another slutty dresser
I can't stand her
The one I don't understand is why she has a need to bare her midrift when her love handles are as big as mine with flabby belly and all
I have kids o
what is her excuse
at least if she's not cut like Jada Pinkett she ought to cover her belly and get off those tight disgusting outfits with the muffin tops spilling all over
arrrHhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who dresses these people?
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by TOPE20001(f): 1:42am On Jul 02, 2009
Rofl . . . Dont like what she is wearing either lipsrsealed
Its all up in ur face. . . . . Less is not always more grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by bawomolo(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2009
is she really a born again though?

i doubt her sunday school teacher is impressed with her roles or umm interviews.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 1:45am On Jul 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

osisi, na yab you dey yab the poor girl like so? grin

Biko nne look at that picture again.
look at it for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute
do you see what I see
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 02, 2009
$osisi:

Tonto Dike is another slutty dresser
I can't stand her
The one I don't understand is why she has a need to bare her midrift when her love handles are as big as mine with flabby belly and all
I have kids o
what is her excuse
at least if she's not cut like Jada Pinkett she ought to cover her belly and get off those tight disgusting outfits with the muffin tops spilling all over
arrrHhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who dresses these people?

That tonto na something else. Pretty face though.

bawomolo:

i doubt her sunday school teacher is impressed with her roles or umm interviews.

her roles have nothing to do with her sunday school teacher. She fit even act the devil sef.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by TOPE20001(f): 1:49am On Jul 02, 2009
bawomolo:

Lol . . .have u seen her in corporate maid? shocked grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by bawomolo(m): 2:01am On Jul 02, 2009
corporate maid? what the hell. that sounds like the title of a Indecency tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 2:07am On Jul 02, 2009
bawomolo:

corporate maid? what the hell. that sounds like the title of a Indecency tongue

same thing I thought
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 2:08am On Jul 02, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Rofl . . . Dont like what she is wearing either lipsrsealed
Its all up in ur face. . . . . Less is not always more grin

Thank you!
It's like they are are about to jump out for joy
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Bolarge(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2009
@$osisi
u convey my sentiments exactly.

Like I said earlier:

Bolarge:

She's got the body and as far as I can see that's the major reason producers are featuring her.

There's a movie that's scripted primarily around her anatomical curves- Corporate Maid.

That's how low we sometimes go in Nollywood.

Won't take away the fact that she's not a bad actress but without those curves, she'll prolly only've graduated to hawking Agege bread. grin

for those who're yet to see Corporate Maid here's our "born again" sista. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kwJJ9BoAY
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Hauwa1: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
a buba and iro should have been the best for that heavy mammary (lol osisi fav way of calling breast grin)

maybe she bought the dress from the roadside seller at the nigeria embassy joint in NY grin

She fine sha lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by chinesedoll(f): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
she looks so cheap and dirty in that dress embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
i wonder if she is even comfortable in it
abeg let her do something about this her dirty black skin
before she starts flaunting it sad sad sad sad

anywayz what do i expect from a local champion grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sley4life(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2009
she is gorgeous. I guess i wil have to rob the bank to hook up. Those fig can break up a home. Even if she sold pure water thats not my business. It seems i go give my sweet 16 pure water 2 sell so she go b like mercy johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sosisi(f): 1:56am On Jul 12, 2009
chinesedoll:

she looks so cheap and dirty in that dress embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
i wonder if she is even comfortable in it
[b]abeg let her do something about this her dirty black skin[/b]before she starts flaunting it sad sad sad sad

anywayz what do i expect from a local champion grin grin grin grin grin

I was with you until the highlighted part
what's dirty about her skin?
her black complexion?
please stop that rubbish
did you have control over what color of skin you were born in
we can't all be yellow banana
neither do we all patronize Tura
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by oyinda3(f): 2:10am On Jul 12, 2009
who is she? is she an actress? in what movies?
the design of the dress looks good but the material looks very cheap. and her mammary are humongous. lol

chinesedoll:

abeg let her do something about this her dirty black skin

umm. . . what an insult
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by oyinda3(f): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2009
ok i just saw corporate maid and all i can say is wow lipsrsealed
the domestic maids were funny sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote / Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.