Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,623 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips (2568 Views)

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by darmys(f): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Timi Dakolo has shared this inspiring story of how he sold Pure water and Plantain chips while growing up.

In an interview THE NET, The Iyawo Mi crooner talked about growing up in Port Harcourt while living with hjis grandmother,

"I grew up with my grandmother in Port Harcourt. I grew up to know that my grandmother was my only parent. She used to have a shop at Mile 3 market in Port Harcourt. After school, I would join her at the market. I hawked pure water, plantain chips etc. I did a lot of hustling as a young boy. But the truth is, what I went through while growing up made me who I am today, the experience taught me that hard work pays" said the Ghanaian born singer.

source http://daminaija..com/2015/06/timi-dakolo-i-once-hawked-pure-water.htm

Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by demmy0325(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1.. Wetin U sell..? grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by darmys(f): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
demmy0325:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by slowice(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmmm every successful man for naija either sell pure water,puff puff, plantain or akamu n akara....if na so na him say I go so hamma ooo grin n of course deeris hope ma guys wey dey hawk tins for goslow cheesy undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmm... They are all history nw
THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by darmys(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
God can lift anyone.
We just have to keep believing and working hard
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by Airforce1(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2015
demmy0325:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by hatux: 5:29am On Jun 23, 2015
All this naija celebrities...
I tire for all of una stunts o cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by youngberry001(m): 5:56am On Jun 23, 2015
ahhhh no ur own den see talk wat of me wey sell sugarcane for market

#and now ah be military man receiving 1,50k monthly
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by fairygeh(f): 6:06am On Jun 23, 2015
I can remember how he went for Idols in 2007.He obviously looked he was poor then but had the talent to sing, I and my siblings were always rooting for him to cross over the eviction stages and win the competition. He always talked about his grandmother who brought him up and did his best for him ,unfortunately the grandmum died during the idols competition or so and couldn't enjoy what she labored for.
I am happy for him now his story has changed from zero to hero.
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by darmys(f): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
fairygeh:
I can remember how he went for Idols in 2007.He obviously looked he was poor then but had the talent to sing, I and my siblings were always rooting for him to cross over the eviction stages and win the competition. He always talked about his grandmother who brought him up and did his best for him ,unfortunately the grandmum died during the idols competition or so and couldn't enjoy what she labored for.
I am happy for him now his story has changed from zero to hero.

she watches over him now.
it is sad to know how she would have enjoyed luxury now
but God knows bests
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2015
ok so right now it seems everybody sold something abi? Diaris god
Re: Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
nothing new. even davido sold gala & la casera back den

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State / Photos See The Trending Relationship Big Lagos & Abuja Girls Indulge In Now / Tuface Idibia: Girl Spreads Her Legs Wide 0pen For Him (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.