Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water (29500 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by bubuev: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2010
ok, so tell me who u are grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Reptyle(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2010
Guess grin grin grin

Think Close 8, S.R Quarters, Navy Town grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by bubuev: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2010
how on earth do u want me 2 guess do u know how many pple were in close 8, besides d name doesnt give a hint "reptyle"
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
I careles if she once hawked pure water.aftral its nt eveybody dat had a smooth beginin.so her hawkin pure water is no news.d only problem i av with ha is ha 'wanabe' attitude especialy in her dresing n her english.there's just dis raznes n fakenes bout ha dat i just cant place my finger on.then as 4 dat pic must she expose her bak n pose like beyonce.apat frm dat she's exposing 2 much cleavage.les would hav bin more n her face too luks raz 2 me.howeva dat doesnt min i dnt like ha.am just indft bout her.i prefer ppu lyk ini edo,ruky sanda,uche jombo,bimbo akintola n funke akinde.dis r people dat r real n dnt try 2 b wanabes in their dresing,atitude n composure
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
I careles if she once hawked pure water.aftral its nt eveybody dat had a smooth beginin.so her hawkin pure water is no news.d only problem i av with ha is ha 'wanabe' attitude especialy in her dresing n her english.there's just dis raznes n fakenes bout ha dat i just cant place my finger on.then as 4 dat pic must she expose her bak n pose like beyonce.apat frm dat she's exposing 2 much cleavage.les would hav bin more n her face too luks raz 2 me.howeva dat doesnt min i dnt like ha.am just indft bout her.i prefer ppu lyk ini edo,ruky sanda,uche jombo,bimbo akintola n funke akinde.dis r people dat r real n dnt try 2 b wanabes in their dresing,atitude n composure
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by kabarka(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
As you pple are interested in mercy johnson be also interested in what brought her thus far.You are invited to her biz bf stardom.Come tell us what you think on the thread "pure water biz" 24/3/10
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by kabarka(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
Come share the experiences you've been having with water.Pls use you SEARCH BUTTON and locate
"Pure Water Biz(Discuss)"
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by faozidion: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
NAIRALANDERS. Abegggg! For crying out loud. Av mercy on Mercy J. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by topup: 2:14am On Jul 01, 2010
Hopefully she still remembers where she comes from, so she tries to make a difference for those who went through what she went through. .

That is the only way that the cycle can end.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by brutal(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2010
Who cares if she used to sell pure water!she's a beautiful girl 4 all i care. .u girls should stop d gossips.
What makes y'all think u r more beautiful than her. .damn!
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by anitabest(f): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
poor ooooooooooo, rich oooooooooooo is her business not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.