Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Bayelsa, Timpreye Sylva Heads To The Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Bayelsa, Timpreye Sylva Heads To The Tribunal (637 Views)

Install Timpreye Sylva & This Country Will Go Up In Flames- Asari Tells Buhari / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Bayelsa, Timpreye Sylva Heads To The Tribunal by danemenike: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
APC candidate in the Bayelsa state governorship election, Timpreye Sylva says he will be heading to the state election tribunal to challenge the victory of PDP's candidate and incumbent governor, Seriake Dickson, in the state governorship election. Sylva announced his intention while speaking at a press conference in Yenogoa, the state capital yesterday January 11th. He accused the state electoral officer of working for the interest of PDP in the state. “I said in the beginning that I do not have confidence in Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Baritoh Kpagih, and the Administrative Secretary, that I did not expect a fair treatment if these people were to preside over the election. I said so over and over again. I even produced it in writing and submitted a petition. Usually before elections of this nature, the INEC officials are switched. But this time, they chose to keep this team that was already in place set up by the PDP as a rigging machine. This was the same team that returned almost 100 percent of all votes in Bayelsa to the former President Goodluck Jonathan. And we felt that these people could not have given us free and fair treatment,”he said
Re: APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Bayelsa, Timpreye Sylva Heads To The Tribunal by samkevie: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Brb
Re: APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Bayelsa, Timpreye Sylva Heads To The Tribunal by brunofarad(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Brb
Re: APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Bayelsa, Timpreye Sylva Heads To The Tribunal by danemenike: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Bayelsa, Timpreye Sylva Heads To The Tribunal by meforyou1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Very beautiful. Go to court. Despite he will lose there again
Re: APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Bayelsa, Timpreye Sylva Heads To The Tribunal by Tunami(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
thats the last hope of the common apc(loser) gubernatorial candidates.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Of Chibok Girls Are Now Marching To Presidential Villa In Abuja To Prote / See Why Fayose And Fani Kayode Should Help Olisa Metuh With His N400m Bail / Our Judiciary Has Gone Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.