Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets (20478 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals / Fifa Admits Bronze Boot Error, Chukwueze Not Nwakali Winner / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by cathodekazim: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Arsenal set to sign Nigeria U17s Kelechi Nwakali, Samuel Chukwueze - sources

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2785076&top&wjb=

Arsenal are close to agreeing deals to sign Nigeria under-17 prospects Kelechi Nwakali and Samuel Chukwueze, sources have told ESPN FC.

A host of Europe's top clubs have been tracking Nwakali and Chukwueze after they impressed in helping Nigeria win last year's FIFA U17 World Cup in Chile.

Manchester City -- who Nwakali's brother Chidiebere is contracted to -- and Bayern Munich have been credited with an interest in the midfield pair, but Arsenal are in pole position to land the exciting duo.

Nwakali, 17, was named as player of the tournament at the U17 World Cup, while Chukwueze, 16, also impressed for the Golden Eaglets.

Sources have told ESPN FC that talks are at an advanced stage between Arsenal and the two teenagers, and the Gunners are hopeful of securing the duo before the close of the January transfer window.

Nwakali, Chukwueze and Egypt international Mohamed Elneny are set to be the only signings made by Arsenal during this month's transfer window, sources have told ESPN FC.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Tolexander: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Arsenal are close to agreeing deals to sign Nigeria under-17 prospects Kelechi Nwakali and Samuel Chukwueze, sources have told ESPN FC.

A host of Europe's top clubs have been tracking Nwakali and Chukwueze after they impressed in helping Nigeria win last year's FIFA U17 World Cup in Chile.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by candidbabe(f): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good to hear
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by abrahambest(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
OK
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Kayendy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Goodluck to them. They will fit well @ arsenal if Arsene wenger remains there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by zack3: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by ROCKJ1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one... our boys are gradually infiltrating the English league... soon we will be great again in football by the time these boys gain more experience.

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Xavier9ja(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
good news for d lads. but I trust the hungry agent in Nigeria to stalk d deal just for their selfish interest. iyalaya any wicked agent, Europe ti take over

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by blazetitov: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Congrats to the boyz and their parents.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by MbaanabaraAgu(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Umu Igbo nwere ezigbo akaraka

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by richcasey: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
good for him
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by ibietela2(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jwnwbwhsbbsvsjhavvsvvvsklabsvvvsklzhevegxlxjbejsk

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by GodMode: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Flashh: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Arsene Wenger saw talent in him.

13 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Greataausim(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
cool
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by html14java(f): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good for Him though
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by MrMcJay(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
God don pick the call of those boys.

On the lighter side, Pa Wenger goes around the world looking for players he can buy for 5 thousand dollars. If dem allow am sef, he fit buy players for OLX.

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by JakesJ(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
I Do & Always Will All Time Wish Them Well! At Thesame Time Would've Prefered Them Going To A Less Concentrated Club In Europ First, Instead Of The The Big Teams Come Calling For Them Now. Because Some Things Must Be Put Into Consideration, Which Most Of Us Know Much About And Will Surely Surface As Time Goes On In Big Gun Teams...
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by imsuboi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
igbo boys

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by DullardBuhari(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chukwueze in our village local league finals

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by justmenoni: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
How can this man be 17 Haba Nigerians and underage are like siamese twins..

I look far younger than this man here yet I can give birth to him looking at his age.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Realone92(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Small time now wenger go say make the guy come for trial
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by brunofarad(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by ThuggerBaby(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
If them like make them sign GOD, MY ex's titts _ will sag before they win the EPL(thats a good 15yrs away) angry
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Edubrazilnwa(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Congratz to him,Arsenal is wat he needs nw.

D SKY IS ALWAZ ALWAYZ BLUE...I gat d blue blood fflowing in me.UP CHELSEA,d pride of England,we bck nd better
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by emperorchedda(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Prepare to remain a mediocre player for eternity
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Segadem(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
good for hin
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Maycher(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Goodluck to the young man. I pray the move favours him.
Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by MbaanabaraAgu(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
justmenoni:

I look far younger than this man here yet I can give birth to him looking at his age.

Hater. You that is younger and 17 how many clubs have signed you?

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets by Segadem(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
justmenoni:

let him be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Shortlisted For Algeria Job / "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC / How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.