Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB (1106 Views)

FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by lekanolas: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
he spokesperson of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Emma Powerful, has insisted that Biafra is not seceding, but only fighting for the restoration of its nation through peaceful protests.

In a telephone interview with News24 Nigeria on Tuesday, Powerful denied that IPOB had plans to use violence to get its demands met, and called for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu and two others have been charged with treason and other related offences on account of his agitation for the secession of the South-East and other areas of the country to form a sovereign state of Biafra.

Kanu is the face of IPOB and creator of Radio Biafra.

Powerful denied that Kanu had apologized to President Muhammadu Buhari, as reports recently indicated.

Also read: Massive response to online campaign to free Kanu

“I want the world and the international community to tell Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu immediately. He did not do anything wrong," Powerful said.

Powerful threatened that if anything happened to Kanu, who is said to be ill and has no access to medical care, there won’t be peace in Nigeria.

"Nnamdi Kanu is our Moses, he is the one leading us out of this zoo, presently he is locked up in prison, he is sick, but has no access to medical care, I am calling on the international community to tell them that if anything happens to him, Nigeria will know no peace.

We will not physically fight Nigeria, but we will protest, till they have arrested or shot everybody. How many of us can they arrest or shoot?,” said Powerful.

Powerful laid support to Kanu’s categorization of Nigeria as a zoo. He said the regular Boko Haram killings in the North-eastern part of the country, and president Buhari's support to have Kanu remanded in prison even after the court granted him bail, were some of the reasons why Nigeria could be referred to as a zoo.

http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/nigeria-will-know-no-peace-if-anything-happens-to-kanu-ipob-20160112
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by Ijaya123: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Really?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by lanrehamd: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
People that are more important and relevant than Kanu have come nd gone. Nothing happened.

Worse case scenario, other Jobless IPOB will go with him......

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by midehi2(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
unending ranting!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by Ginaz(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
It Is Biafra that will know no peace, sometimes eh, we Nigerians are our own enemies. The world is not at peace and everyone is doing what they can to make peace, some people just wanna be a basket.

No gain at all in violence!
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by Aufbauh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
'That one you call Kanu'..... I thought the guy got levels, contacts and reach going by his audacity and the hype by the ipob chest beaters. But recent appeal and vain blabbing has shown that the guy is just 'Nwa boy' in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by phemmie06(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
What are you waiting for, striking after his death is mercy after judgment or campaign after election show your power and strike now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by mofayodeyahoo: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
How can kanu be well when Dss has denied him what gives him joy. INSULTING HIS FATHERLAND.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by dulaman: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
'[b][/b]That one you call Kanu'..... I thought the guy got levels, contacts and reach going by his audacity and the hype by the ipob chest beaters. But recent appeal and vain blabbing has shown that the guy is just 'Nwa boy' in the UK.
I thought I was the only one that notice that statement from buhari. This shows how unworied Buhari is with KANU.he sees him as a small boy making noise

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by fulanimafia: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
What are these noisemakers waiting for? Was destroying the 'zoo' not your objective all this while?

IPOB has finally been reduced to the level of other failed secessionists, they can now only resort to ultimatums like MASSOB grin

What a pathetic bunch.
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by Anticabal: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
lanrehamd:
People that are more important and relevant than Kanu have come nd gone. Nothing happened.

Worse case scenario, other Jobless IPOB will go with him......

You wish! , just like MASSOB have died even after losing hundreds of their members?

Listen man, the children and family members, immediate and extended family of anybody who has a hand in the eventual death of kanu will justifiably be hunted all over the world in more than 88 countries and hacked down on the streets like sewage rats.

IPOB have seen their faces, they know them, know their children and family members. Infact the only place they will ever feel safe is in daura. 65 million Easterners around the world will not take a fulani slap on the face lying low, Easterners are NOT yoruba. IPOB is NOT MASSOB what they say they will do, THEY DO! Enough said.
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by gists: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
empty noise as usual.
As at this minute, the kanu guy is still in a cage (i.e behind bars) in the zoo and nothing has happened despite all sort of shakara/bragging that the zoo will fall before the end of 2015.
shior.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by T8ksy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Anticabal:

You wish! , just like MASSOB have died even after losing hundreds of their members?

Listen man, the children and family members, immediate and extended family of anybody who has a hand in the eventual death of kanu will justifiably be hunted all over the world in more than 88 countries and hacked down on the streets like sewage rats.

IPOB have seen their faces, they know them, know their children and family members. Infact the only place they will ever feel safe is in daura. 65 million Easterners around the world will not take a fulani slap on the face lying low, Easterners are NOT yoruba. IPOB is NOT MASSOB what they say they will do, THEY DO! Enough said.

[i] Here we go again! Don't you guys ever get fed up with giving meaningless threats?

Oju-Iku, the orangutan lookalike threatened worse to Nigerians but in the end, he legged it like a true hero, nay coward in the middle of the night to safety leaving the rest of you to carry the can.

Kanu the albino said worse but he is now languishing in jail with roaches and mosquitos as companions.

I dare Ipob to do their worst.i]
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by Anticabal: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
T8ksy:

[i] Here we go again! Don't you guys ever get fed up with giving meaningless threats?

Oju-Iku, the orangutan lookalike threatened worse to Nigerians but in the end, he legged it like a true hero, nay coward in the middle of the night to safety leaving the rest of you to carry the can.

Kanu the albino said worse but he is now languishing in jail with roaches and mosquitos as companions.

I dare Ipob to do their worst.i]

Keep pushing Buhari to kill kanu so that you'll later abandon him when the heat is turned on him. What else are you yorubas good at? lolz
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by zomby(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
@topic
Abeg!

Kanu is nobody, but a ball-less terrorist wanna be. If anything happens to him, nothing will happen in Nigeria; it will still rain and the moon will still shine.

Abeg, let the f00l stay where he belongs; behind bars...The useless dude should be getting 350 lashes of koboko every morning.
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by Weedcrusher: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
The worst that will happen is igbos crying genocide again
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by seunny4lif(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin
Una get mouth sha grin
Kanu abi na wetin be him name grin una shout say Nigeria government play inside him trick grin grin say na 2015 oooh grin
Una come use style dey abeg Zoo shocked I can't believe it grin
But now una no won level the zoo again shocked sha grin
Igbo mouthed since the day of Noah grin grin
Buhari oooh I love you grin But no Homo cool
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by buhahaha: 2:39am On Jan 13, 2016
midehi2:
unending ranting!
Na so e de start and when you see war na..same u go say Igbos love war. Remember they have fought Nigeria empty handedly b4 and now may be full handedly..full Patience must be gives to surface thinkers..
Re: Nigeria Will Know No Peace If Anything Happens To Kanu - IPOB by morbeta(m): 3:25am On Jan 13, 2016
What can Aaron do without Moses? When your Moses is locked up the mission has failed already. Meanwhile Nigerian will know not only peace but progress this year and onward.

(1) (Reply)

FG Delegation Led By Dan Ali Visit Scene Of Pipeline Vandalization In Delta(pics / Throwback Picture Of IBB, Abdusalami Abubakar And Others / Corruption American Bancorp Writes To Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.