Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent (6168 Views)

This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

You a a scam.You keep mentioning police station,hope you won't sleep there today.

Post the account details you had 90k before you made withdrawal of 50k when you were going to purchase a laptop.I will run a check on it.
just permit me to hv a PM chat with you and everything will be clear to u,shd i go on and mail u?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
just permit me to hv a PM chat with you and everything will be clear to u,shd i go on and mail u?

Not allowed.Say all you have to say here!
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

Not allowed.Say all you have to say here!
i belv that's the only thing that cn make u undstnd.. Bt after dat u myt say i was a fool or call me names,bt only then cn u c reasons with me..cn i pls??
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by blank(f): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
if that's what u found out that no one credited it,fine i belv d 2 pple who did so are just standby looking at ur statement... But i knw that u hv just succeeded in doing what ur mind told u,,i leave d rest to God to judge.. Victornakata,ffremlin

Continue calling your alternate monikers.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
blank:

ma'am if that is what u belv,fyn to u.. Bt a clear conscience fears no accusatn
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Fremlin: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2016
blank:

hello....nothing like alternate monikerz...i comfirmed and itz true, they guy reali need help
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Pwettyella(f): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

Hope you followed this thread very well?Dont make me term you as an accomplice.
I followed this thread Well,nd m nt an accomplice
I Just bliv d guy shld be given a chance
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
In as much as i have been ignored,rejected..God i leave the rest to you
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by donjon: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
bros , local yahoo no dey pay again!
G boys wey dey here go just dey laugh u! I'm sure

if u want to scam, scam well! dis is an insult to our collective intelligence!

FINALLY,
May you fail in any other criminal enterprise you endeavor to undertake from henceforth! AMEN.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by juliuscapps(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
At op... Why not provide the details of the transactions you talked about. If what you claiming is real, feel free to share your account details. Once verified by other nairalanders, I believe help will come your way but pls kindly do the needful.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by nasonaso: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
ifyalways:

Sorry but I didn't see it o. Belated happy new year to you dear.

[color=#006600][/color]OK aunty ify I b don de vex say u nor wish me happy new year cheesy anyway hope you are kicking good and praying more[right][/right] smiley smiley have a splendid weekend ahead
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Gboliwe: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
signature2012:

I just finished my investigation.

06/05/2015 20k was paid into ur account.

14/01/2016. 2k was paid into your account.

Closing balance is 2,332.40

So those you claimed to have credited you with 18k,where did it enter?

Guy,will advice you to think beyond this fraudulent act,get yourself a paid job.

If you are not careful,i will expose you more.

Cc donjon,sirjerry,ifyalways,blank,super1759.

Errrm, esqueeze me brother. There's an accant I need you to investigate too and tell me the amant in it. Can you do that for a friend?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Gboliwe: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
blank:

I put it to you that you are a scammer. You are Victornakata, Oliverkelly and OliverSamuel. God knows how many other monikers you have here. You stole your oga's money and used it for Bet9ja and to buy a phone and you are here forming boss. Your sins will soon catch up with you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mbok, link to thread(s)
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gboliwe:

Errrm, esqueeze me brother. There's an accant I need you to investigate too and tell me the amant in it. Can you do that for a friend?

Sorry I cant.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Gboliwe: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
signature2012:

Sorry I cant.

But I can be you apprentice and learn work from you ehhn? wink
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gboliwe:

But I can be you apprentice and learn work from you ehhn? wink

What kind of work do u wanna learn?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Gboliwe: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
signature2012:

What kind of work do u wanna learn?

Bank Accant Investigations cool
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gboliwe:

Bank Accant Investigations cool

Gboliwe,u really miss road.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Gboliwe: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
signature2012:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
I still defend mysf that i am nt a scammer pls.. I cn nvr indulge in such,,if only you can understand me,,believe me only then can you know why i need to have a private chat with who so ever that wants to investigate my matter.. I repeat,i am not a scammer pls 4 christ sake
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
donjon:
bros , local yahoo no dey pay again!
G boys wey dey here go just dey laugh u! I'm sure

if u want to scam, scam well! dis is an insult to our collective intelligence!

FINALLY,
May you fail in any other criminal enterprise you endeavor to undertake from henceforth! AMEN.
may i never succeed if i indulge in any criminal enterprise or activity..fine i say Amen to that.. But i need smbdy to cnfide in with everythng that happnd.. Bro but nt ur type.,u r d type dat judge a book based on it's cover
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
juliuscapps:
At op... Why not provide the details of the transactions you talked about. If what you claiming is real, feel free to share your account details. Once verified by other nairalanders, I believe help will come your way but pls kindly do the needful.
can i open up to you,,after everythng u can then go and investigate with the accounts that i will send u,then everytn as it happnd.. Cn i?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
signature2012:

oga.. I still want to pm u,so u cn hear everytn,then i will send u acc numbs for u to verify sir..cn i? I want to clear my name
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oliver u still dey here dey beg and refresh page? What happened to your "job" that paid you 18K in 10 hours? Hahahaha. Saturday don pass now, your landlord never throway your GMG?

Small boys with big lies e.

You better talk true here and forget that PM ish. What did you do with your accommodation money ? ( that is on the assumption that you are a student) Why are u not asking your parents, relatives etc?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by ifyalways(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
oliverkelly:
oga.. I still want to pm u,so u cn hear everytn,then i will send u acc numbs for u to verify sir..cn i? I want to clear my name
Which of your names do u want to clear?
Oliver Kelly, Samuel Kelly abi Victornkata?

Abeg Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Dominique, aunty speeerm nyash banned me, family section.

1 Like

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2016
ifyalways:
Oliver u still dey here dey beg and refresh page? What happened to your "job" that paid you 18K in 10 hours? Hahahaha. Saturday don pass now, your landlord never throway your GMG?

You better talk true here and forget that PM ish. What did you do with your accommodation money ? ( that is on the assumption that you are a student) Why are u not asking your parents, relatives etc?
thanks but no thanks ma'am,u judged me totally wrng,but belv me ma,u myt think i was scamming then,i knw oneday u will cm to realise ur mistakes..i no lnger nid ur hlp as i hv sorted mysf out of the mess i found mysf in then.. GOD BLESS
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2016
ifyalways:

Which of your names do u want to clear?
Oliver Kelly, Samuel Kelly abi Victornkata?

Abeg Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Dominique, aunty speeerm nyash banned me, family section.
oliverkelly is my Nl signature,samuel kelly is my twitter own,i dnt knw wat u r talkn abt victor&ffremlin,do u stil nid my FB name?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
ifyalways:

ma'am i nvr said i had a 18k paying job in 10hrs,i said i had a 2k weekend job..dnt judge or accuse with sentiments..i said i was able to raise.. Thanks for the response & critics so far
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by goodgate: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
oliverkelly:
My acc details
first bank nig
oliver samuel
please able nlanders help me out,i have d grace of now till sunday by my landlord,he will be cming on mnday..pls hlp me brothers
Oliver Samuel? OK ooo, and another FUTO guy coincidentally commented with an "oliversamuel" moniker.Thats good.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2016
oliverkelly:
thanks but no thanks ma'am,u judged me totally wrng,but belv me ma,u myt think i was scamming then,i knw oneday u will cm to realise ur mistakes..i no lnger nid ur hlp as i hv sorted mysf out of the mess i found mysf in then.. GOD BLESS
Lol.
I never said I wanted to help you, did i?
Good thing you sorted yourself.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2016
goodgate:
Oliver Samuel? OK ooo, and another FUTO guy coincidentally commented with an "oliversamuel" moniker.Thats good.
check it out bro.. That's my first and main acc,i created this one when i had issue with that 1..bt i commented using it just to draw sm attention..i admit i was wrng in doing that but i had no other option but to do it cos i needed help badly then.. #that was among what i wanted to explain to u guys but u were busy calling me a scammer,so i kept my mute..sorry for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Unknown Creatures That Were Washed Up On The Beach / Etisalat Easy 3. New Tarrif / Why Do All Wrist Watch Adverts Always Show The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.