Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent (6160 Views)

This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Despite all the insults bro,i dnt blame u,i blame mysf for the misfortune that happened to me..i will swallow it and pretend u nvr said it bro,buh pls if u cn insult me then after hlp me,i will be so grateful to u
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2016
One good turn deserves another,,if at all you want to also go spiritual,mayb swearing an oath anywhere just to clerify my claims,i will do it.. GOD knows that i came here to ask for help only to be called a scam by sm pesns..
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Anyway u want to use and verify my claims b4 hlping me if u hv doubts,i am willing to follow u.. I am but a student who needs help for rent,, anything other than that,you can detain me.. All fingers are nt equal
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Pls brethrens hlp me.. I'm stil begging 4 ur hlp
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Brethrens please,i hv bn pleading,said everytn dat nids to b said.. Wat else cn i do to prove my sincerety,, i will nvr gv up,mayb God wil snd me hlp at d eleventh hour.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Nairaland brothers/sisters,i plead with utmost sincerety to please help me settle my rent.. I swear with my own life that i only need ur hlp to settle my rent,i am willing to do or upload anytn just to prove that i nid ur sincere hlp.. Pls dnt forsake me
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by blank(f): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Why not use the way you hustled to get money during the holidays to get money now. If no one on the web answers you, won't you still pay your rent? Someone was trying to explain to you why you should not depend on others but work hard and look for an honest way. Instead, you turned around to abuse him.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by bolorunfem(f): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Brother Oliver, how come the only person who offered to help you and who actually did, in person of victornakata, registered on the same day you posted this topic. In other words, he registered because of you. I put it to you straight that you and Victor are the same individual or he is your "Partner in Scam'' .

1 Like

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by ifyalways(f): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
NLD Comedy Central.

Basically, this Oliver guy just relax for bed with singlet, switch on his fan, plug phone for socket, put bread and coke for corner dey refresh this thread non stop and waiting for alert? cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. Ife di njo na-aso amu. cheesy

Oya Kontinue

3 Likes

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
blank:
Why not use the way you hustled to get money during the holidays to get money now. If no one on the web answers you, won't you still pay your rent? Someone was trying to explain to you why you should not depend on others but work hard and look for an honest way. Instead, you turned around to abuse him.
ma'am read thru again, i didn't abuse him,i did told him that it's odd of hm calling sm1 who is askn for hlp a female folk or scam
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
bolorunfem:
Brother Oliver, how come the only person who offered to help you and who actually did, in person of victornakata, registered on the same day you posted this topic. In other words, he registered because of you. I put it to you straight that you and Victor are the same individual or he is your "Partner in Scam'' .
mam please check if u r correct,hw cn i b askn for hlp and stil pretend i hv gotten whn i hv nt..pls ma'am be sure b4 u accuse sm1

1 Like

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
ifyalways:
NLD Comedy Central.

Basically, this Oliver guy just relax for bed with singlet, switch on his fan, plug phone for socket, put bread and coke for corner dey refresh this thread non stop and waiting for alert? cheesy cheesy

Oya Kontinue
u cn criticize nd say whatever ur mind tells u ma'am,but a clear conscience fears no accusation
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by blank(f): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
oliverkelly:
ma'am read thru again, i didn't abuse him,i did told him that it's odd of hm calling sm1 who is askn for hlp a female folk or scam

I put it to you that you are a scammer. You are Victornakata, Oliverkelly and OliverSamuel. God knows how many other monikers you have here. You stole your oga's money and used it for Bet9ja and to buy a phone and you are here forming boss. Your sins will soon catch up with you.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
blank:
ma'am it took me three months of cmbined labour and weekend wrk to raise dat kind of amount,hw cn it b possible to raise it under a week and if nt to ask pple 4 hlp..
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
blank:

I put it to you that you are a scammer. You are Victornakata, Oliverkelly and OliverSamuel. God knows how many other monikers you have here. You stole your oga's money and used it for Bet9ja and to buy a phone and you are here forming boss. Your sins will soon catch up with you.
thank God u saw the story of how it happened,and u stil insist am a scammer and a thief,,,hw cn i possible be asking for hlp in vain.. Sorry i'm too focused than to gamble with money meant for my education,,cnt u stil c d reasn why i stil plea for hlp here?,,who's victornakata.. Sm1 hu just hlpd me wit sm little fund nd u are here accusing d guy..pls try nd respect pple u meet in a faceless forum for u dnt knw 2moro
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm still willing to reveal mysf in physique just to clear doubts.. Why will i be a scam and also ready to meet up with any1 even if it's police statn,am i so dump? So please all you accusing and calling me a scammer please,i beg u,restrain frm the accusatn
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
If only there is a way in whch i cn really prove to u guys here that i am nt a scammer.. Life is full of experiences anyway
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Alert recieved,thanks FRANKLIN,I appreciate with all my heart..am so grateful

1 Like

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by nasonaso: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
ifyalways:
NLD Comedy Central.

Oya Kontinue

Aunty ify d other day I wish u a happy new year without any response from u. Na WA oh I de vex lipsrsealed
ifyalways:
NLD Comedy Central.

Oya Kontinue

Aunty ify d other day I wish u a happy new year without any response from u. Na WA oh I de vex
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nairaland render me ur support pls.. Am still in need of ur financial assistance. Bn able to raise 28k with sm pple's hlp so far here and sm minor works at naze owerri cmbined with hlp frm my mentor.. Still nid bt a little to cmplete it.. Brothers/sisters pls i stil nid ur support
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Pls brethrens,i hv pleaded with all sincerety,this cncerns my education.. Pls brethrens,my grace period is abt to expire
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by ifyalways(f): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2016
nasonaso:

Aunty ify d other day I wish u a happy new year without any response from u. Na WA oh I de vex lipsrsealed

Aunty ify d other day I wish u a happy new year without any response from u. Na WA oh I de vex
Sorry but I didn't see it o. Belated happy new year to you dear.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by ifyalways(f): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
Nairaland render me ur support pls.. Am still in need of ur financial assistance. Bn able to raise 28k with sm pple's hlp so far here and sm minor works at naze owerri cmbined with hlp frm my mentor.. Still nid bt a little to cmplete it.. Brothers/sisters pls i stil nid ur support
From 10K to 28K in less than 24 hours. Your own better. 18K is even more than some people's one month salary.
Yeye boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2016
ifyalways:

From 10K to 28K in less than 24 hours. Your own better. 18K is even more than some people's one month salary.
Yeye boy cheesy
ma'am what hv i don to you, do u expect me to be idle and only hope on nairaland?,it is my cross,i am asking nairaland for assistance.. Madam i use God beg u.. Pls stop,,you never can tell what tomorrow holds for you.. Be nice to people u meet on ur way
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2016
That you have refused to hlp me calling me a scam doesn't mean i wouldn't recieve hlp frm pple who knws hw it feels,, pls ma'am for christ sake,stop tackling me,i hv pleaded that if u want we cn meet in a police statn so i cn clear ur doubts,ma'am what hw did i wrng u ? Must one die in silence?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2016
@op,you had 105k in your savings,your bought cloths of 15k and left with balance of 90k.You went to market with 50k to be left with 40k to purchase a laptop,but could not find the spec you wanted.On your way back you were robbed of the money,no be so?

Don't you know you were to pay 50k to your landlord before embarking to buy a laptop of 50k from the 90k you have?

Can you post alert of those who you claimed
had sent you some money?Before you post them,mind you I can confirm it,dont ask me how?

If truly what you wrote is true,you should still have 40k with you plus the 18k you have received so far from people who had helped you to make the total money with you to be 58k,why not pay your landlord the 50k from it?

1 Like

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:
@op,you had 105k in your savings,your bought cloths of 15k and left with balance of 90k.You went to market with 50k to be left with 40k to purchase a laptop,but could not find the spec you wanted.On your way back you were robbed of the money,no be so?

Don't you know you were to pay 50k to your landlord before embarking to buy a laptop of 50k from the 90k you have?

Can you post alert of those who you claimed
had sent you some money?Before you post them,mind you I can confirm it,dont ask me how?

If truly what you wrote is true,you should still have 40k with you plus the 18k you have received so far from people who had helped you to make the total money with you to be 58k,why not pay your landlord the 50k from it?
bro that was my mistake that of nt planing well ahead ,i use a nokia java phne so it's nt possible to post screenshots,be mindful that i yeilded to everything they said like i was cntrolled by smtn strange,that ws hw i lost everythng,both d 40k in my acc
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
bro that was my mistake that of nt planing well ahead ,i use a nokia java phne so it's nt possible to post screenshots,be mindful that i yeilded to everything they said like i was cntrolled by smtn strange,that ws hw i lost everythng,both d 40k in my acc

But you use the same phone to post your voters card.So do same to post the alert,and mind you,you don't have to snap the alert,it was sent to your phone direct.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Seems u dnt get my story,read thru again,if i had d 40k,i wouldn't begging for hlp.. About d alert,only 2 pple so far;victor agba and franklin,read thru also i mentioned my mentor nd sm minor works..hw do i go abt d alert to u?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

But you use the same phone to post your voters card.So do same to post the alert,and mind you,you don't have to snap the alert,it was sent to your phone direct.
i kept my voters card on d table and snapd it,chect it well,it wasn't a screenshot
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Hv u nw seen what i meant?? I dnt use a screenshot phne
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
i kept my voters card on d table and snapd it,chect it well,it wasn't a screenshot

I know,just screen grab the message and post,so simple.You have 58k with you,pay the landlord his 50k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? / Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.