Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent (6159 Views)

This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

I know,just screen grab the message and post,so simple.You have 58k with you,pay the landlord his 50k.
bro why would i have 50k and still cm here to beg exposing my details when i knw there are pple who knws me in this forum.. I am nt dat foolish,, ok lemme snap d msg alert,bro my phne dnt do screen grab,it is a nokia 2700
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
Hv u nw seen what i meant?? I dnt use a screenshot phne

Ok,pay your landlord 50k from the 58k with you.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
bro why would i have 50k and still cm here to beg exposing my details when i knw there are pple who knws me in this forum.. I am nt dat foolish,, ok lemme snap d msg alert,bro my phne dnt do screen grab,it is a nokia 2700

You said you have 90k in your savings,you were swindle 50k and you said to have 40k left.some people had already sent you 18k,add it to the 40k,it will be 58k,pay your landlord 50k.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Super1759: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2016
I took time to read and check this OP, I don't know why our youths are so comfortable in begging. I mean it baffles me.
I passed through the sch-futo and let me tell you 9)OP, I paid all my fees from yr 2 to final year.I never begged from uncles or parents.
You said you wana pay for rent and you now subject your self, humiliated yourself to begging. What happened to hostels in sch? Squatting? Even making small small chips?
I feel you are not different from any of the scammers. Now I am going to help if you provide all these I asked you now

1. Screen munch the alerts you got from other Nairalanders with name of the banks, I will check it up via my banker friends- any bank whatsoever.(if your phone doesn't munch, look for someone's and snap the message,make it vivid and post here
2. Give me all your bank numbers with names, I will run a check on them, if they are real. You will get the money.
But iI advise you, crush that mindset of begging for house rent. If is sch fees or other thing, I can understand. I squatted a friend when he couldn't raise fees. People manage in schools.
I feel you ain't serious though
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

Ok,pay your landlord 50k from the 58k with you.
58k? U stil dnt seem to get me,i lost d whole mney both d 40k in my acc,,if only u were in my shoes,only then would u knw hw i felt
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
bro that was my mistake that of nt planing well ahead ,i use a nokia java phne so it's nt possible to post screenshots,be mindful that i yeilded to everything they said like i was cntrolled by smtn strange,that ws hw i lost everythng,[/b]both d 40k in my acc
[b]

But you said they collected 50k from you in the market and not the whole 90k,why are you changing your words now?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Super1759:
I took time to read and check this OP, I don't know why our youths are so comfortable in begging. I mean it baffles me.
I passed through the sch-futo and let me tell you 9)OP, I paid all my fees from yr 2 to final year.I never begged from uncles or parents.
You said you wana pay for rent and you now subject your self, humiliated yourself to begging. What happened to hostels in sch? Squatting? Even making small small chips?
I feel you are not different from any of the scammers. Now I am going to help if you provide all these I asked you now

1. Screen munch the alerts you got from other Nairalanders with name of the banks, I will check it up via my banker friends- any bank whatsoever.
2. Give me all your bank numbers with names, I will run a check on them, if they are real. You will get the money.
But iI advise you, crush that mindset of begging for house rent. If is sch fees or other thing, I can understand. I squatted a friend when he couldn't raise fees. People manage in schools.

Don't mind him..begging for 50k for house rent.Only you dey stay for a whole room.My 1st year,we be 7 for a room,just to accommodate little contribution from each other.Am not boasting,in my own little way,have helped,but I do confirm first if is real.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Super1759:

1. Screen munch the alerts you got from other Nairalanders with name of the banks, I will check it up via my banker friends- any bank whatsoever.
ok,i will do exactly as u said..gimme ur email let me snd everything u require,abt sch hostel,futo nw made it cmpulsory that u must pay ur sch fees b4 u get a hostel form,it doesn't favour sm pple like me cos i save up frm my weekend wrk
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:
[b][/b]

But you said they collected 50k from you in the market and not the whole 90k,why are you changing your words now?
i didnt change my word,i said i started yeilding to everythng d said like i ws being cntrolled..dnt u get it? I gave out my details straight,both my atm pin,and every oda questn dat i ws askd..if u hv nvr experienced it,u wil nvr belv me
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Super1759: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
ok,i will do exactly as u said..gimme ur email let me snd everything u require,abt sch hostel,futo nw made it cmpulsory that u must pay ur sch fees b4 u get a hostel form,it doesn't favour sm pple like me cos i save up frm my weekend wrk
Please post them here.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

Don't mind him..begging for 50k for house rent.Only you dey stay for a whole room.My 1st year,we be 7 for a room,just to accommodate little contribution from each other.Am not boasting,in my own little way,have helped,but I do confirm first if is real.
bro i dnt stay alne,i hv a roomate bt i hv askd hm to hlp he said he doesn't have the finance to do so,we pay 100k,so it is 50k each,, there is no apartment that is 50k in eziobodo unless u hv to go down to eziobodo elu,then cnsider transport going and cming everyday,it's nt mney wise.. Those who graduated frm futo or who are undergraduates there nw cn attest to what i said.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Super1759: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
bro i dnt stay alne,i hv a roomate bt i hv askd hm to hlp he said he doesn't have the finance to do so,we pay 100k,so it is 50k each,, there is no apartment that is 50k in eziobodo unless u hv to go down to eziobodo elu,then cnsider transport going and cming everyday,it's nt mney wise.. Those who graduated frm futo or who are undergraduates there nw cn attest to what i said.
Shutup guy! You lie a lot! Which lodge in futo is 100k? Since when? Which lodge is that? Guy wiseup you ain't talking to lads. You can get lodges for 30k 40k 50k 60k.... Eziobodo elu isn't costly to futo,its still same price with those along futo road.

People prefer staying to futo road because its closer to sch and they can trek home and where most good lodges are.
I schooled in futo and know all that.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by kevoh(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Why do I have this nagging feeling that dude lost his money to one of the various betting houses rather than the hypnotist muggers he wants us to believe. Just my opinion though.

Anyway, I pray you get help soon @OP. You can still beg and post your Landlord(He can't just throw you out) if you are yet to get your rent and do some more 'labour' if you are yet to get the cash. Good luck.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Super1759:

Shutup guy! You lie a lot! Which lodge in futo is 100k? Since when? Which lodge is that? Guy wiseup you ain't talking to lads. You can get lodges for 30k 40k 50k 60k.... Eziobodo elu isn't costly to futo,its still same price with those along futo road.

People prefer staying to futo road because its closer to sch and they can trek home and where most good lodges are.
I schooled in futo and know all that.
i really mean it,why is it that u find it hard to belv me,,ok cn u cm to futo nw?? D mre i try to snap d pix,the more bluring it becms,it's nt clear. Why do it seem diff for u pple to blv me.. Unless i wil upload it as blurry as it is,cn i?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Bro i cn endure whatever u call me, once u cn cm over the futo and verify it ursf, 2ndly,the account detail i posted in d last page bears it all,i even used my school ID in opening it
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Bro u said smtin abt squatn,that is if u hv sm1 who cn squat u,that also depends on d pesns roomate
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2016
kevoh:
Why do I have this nagging feeling that dude lost his money to one of the various betting houses rather than the hypnotist muggers he wants us to believe. Just my opinion though.

Anyway, I pray you get help soon @OP. You can still beg and post your Landlord(He can't just throw you out) if you are yet to get your rent and do some more 'labour' if you are yet to get the cash. Good luck.
u knw hostel landlords are nt lyk nrmal landlords that u cn plead with..if i get hlp fyn,if i dnt get help fyn.. GOD KNWS 2MORO
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
u knw hostel landlords are nt lyk nrmal landlords that u cn plead with..if i get hlp fyn,if i dnt get help fyn.. GOD KNWS 2MORO

I just finished my investigation.

06/05/2015 20k was paid into ur account.

14/01/2016. 2k was paid into your account.

Closing balance is 2,332.40

So those you claimed to have credited you with 18k,where did it enter?

Guy,will advice you to think beyond this fraudulent act,get yourself a paid job.

If you are not careful,i will expose you more.

Cc donjon,sirjerry,ifyalways,blank,super1759.

2 Likes

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

Guy,will advice you to think beyond this fraudulent act,get yourself a paid job.

wait.. What then do u mean,,didn't my details match with my name? Or u mean d whole transactn abt d incident?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
wait.. What then do u mean,,didn't my details match with my name? [/b]Or u mean d whole transactn abt d incident?[b]

Yes.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

i wouldn't use the same acc for the same purpose after being robbed, u nvr told me u wantd to check d transactn nd i would hv given u d acc in whch i ws robbd with
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
i wouldn't use the same acc for the same purpose after being robbed, u nvr told me u wantd to check d transactn nd i would hv given u d acc in whch i ws robbd with
You are a blatant liar,this is the account number you posted that you want people to credit,you later acknowledge 2 members that have credited the account,upon my investigation,no one credited the account.Why are you a disgrace to your family?
Stories for the gods...

Have a nice day!

Cc seun,lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

oga go through my posts,i nvr mentioned d amount i ws credited with,i mentioned only their name and that's all,,i said i hv bn able to raise through sm pple here,minor wrk and my mentor.. Did i mentn anytn oda dan dat?
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Swissheart(f): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Shame!....... What a terrible liar you are!........

1 Like

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

You are a blatant liar,this is the account number you posted that you want people to credit,you later acknowledge 2 members that have credited the account,upon my investigation,no one credited the account.Why are you a disgrace to your family?
Stories for the gods...

Have a nice day!

Cc seun,lalasticlala.
if that's what u found out that no one credited it,fine i belv d 2 pple who did so are just standby looking at ur statement... But i knw that u hv just succeeded in doing what ur mind told u,,i leave d rest to God to judge.. Victornakata,ffremlin

1 Like

Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Swissheart:
Shame!....... What a terrible liar you are!........
i'm nt ma'am,i am 100% sure
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Super1759: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
oga go through my posts,i nvr mentioned d amount i ws credited with,i mentioned only their name and that's all,,i said i hv bn able to raise through sm pple here,minor wrk and my mentor.. Did i mentn anytn oda dan dat?

This guy is just a top criminal, give us the real names of the ones that paid money into your account. In the alert you got, there should be names and amount.

I am still waiting for all your account numbers not just this one. I will run a check on them
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Super1759:

This guy is just a top criminal, give us the real names of the ones that paid money into your account. In the alert you got, there should be names and amount.

I am still waiting for all your account numbers not just this one. I will run a check on them
oga pls,cn i hv a personal chat pm with you? I can still swear that am nt a criminal or scammer. I am still available to appear in a police statn to prove it
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Pwettyella(f): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Plsssss nairalanders,I don't think he is a scam. There was a tym I needed assistance,I came here to seek assistance,some nlders tot I too was a scam,I tried defending myself den later gave up leaving everything to God,a week to d deadline a good nlder came to my rescue and rendered me assistance. So Op relax, I believe God Will see u thru and send d help to u,Just don't give up
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
The more i try to explain to them,the more i am being abused and called all sort of names,,nt is mre explainable than oral explanatn nd physical investigatn.. Since they turned deaf ears on me,i believe my God is stil alive
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2016
oliverkelly:
oga pls,cn i hv a personal chat pm with you? I can still swear that am nt a criminal or scammer. I am still available to appear in a police statn to prove it

You a a scam.You keep mentioning police station,hope you won't sleep there today.

Post the account details you had 90k before you made withdrawal of 50k when you were going to purchase a laptop.I will run a check on it.
Re: Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent by signature2012(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Pwettyella:
Plsssss nairalanders,I don't think he is a scam. There was a tym I needed assistance,I came here to seek assistance,some nlders tot I too was a scam,I tried defending myself den later gave up leaving everything to God,a week to d deadline a good nlder came to my rescue and rendered me assistance. So Op relax, I believe God Will see u thru and send d help to u,Just don't give up

Hope you followed this thread very well?Dont make me term you as an accomplice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? / Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.