Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View (768 Views)

How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View / Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog / How To Add Adsense Ads Below Post Title & After Post In Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
How To Make Adsense Show Below Post on Blogger Mobile View

Adsense is one of the best way which you can make money online. It has many policy which you need to Br careful with. Many people do say adsense is very hard to get but I must it only has to do with time any hard work remember nothing good come easy.

There are different ways which we can implement this adsense on our blog but today we a going to base on How To Make Adsense Show Below Post on Blogger Mobile View.

Just follow the steps below.

Step 1
Visit you adsense account

Step 2
You will need to create an ad unit in creating it you can choose your preferred size for it and then copy the copy being generated.

Step 3
After creating the adsense code now how to freehtml there you can be able to convert it.

Step 4
Paste the code in the box given o you and then click on Encode button below and then copy the html code being given to you.

Step 5
Now create a new tab and go to your blogger dashboard and then select the blog you really want to work on.

Step 6
Click on template and then click edit template.

Step 7
Now inside the html code click on CTRL+F and search for this code below

<b:if
cond='data:top.showMobileshare>

Step 8
Now before the code above paste your adsense parse code there.

Step 8
Click on on save changes button and that is all you need.

Step 10
Now yo view how it look like you can just type in your url in your browser and then include this at the end of the url ?m=1

Note: Make sure you save changes before a leaving the html page and always use your notepad in saving your codes.

http://www.zealmat.com/2016/01/how-to-make-adsense-show-below-post-on.html?m=1
Re: How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View by omozu1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View by Alexanijah(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2016
Adsence 4 sell, call me on08036798257
Re: How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View by uhiochris1(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Blogger guru pls how can I make my youtube Adsense appear on a Blogger blog ? Pls I need step by step guide.

Note: the blog was created with different email so is the youtube too but I sent an Adsense invite for the blog email
Re: How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Must times it very difficult for YouTube adsense to show on ones blog
Re: How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Zealmat please check my blog www.uppeh.com and be free to tell me what you observe and criticize. Are you on WhatsApp want to discuss something with you. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Yes this is my number 08170131671

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Web4africa? / Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies / Advertise For FREE On Over 2000 Well-Known Blogs/website - Ad.naijaobserver.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.