Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. (2634 Views)

"Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi / Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) / The Real Easterner (not Biafran) Speaks.... Mcginger Ibeneme Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by politricks: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wizprodigy:
You must have really felt ashamed after going through my source. Three SW state no salaries before christmas. Haba na.
Aleast the did not spend the Xmas on empty stomach
My sincere and heart felt sympathy with Osun, Oyo and Ekiti workers. It is no good to owe salaries. Leave SE alone and face SW it will do you a whole world of good.
hahahaha you assume anybody that talk against biafra is a yoruba man. Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by jojomario(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
They will still read with blind eyes. yeye fifu.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Wizprodigy: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Let me also follow you and laugh
politricks:
hahahaha you assume anybody that talk against biafra is a yoruba man. Keep deluding yourself.
Hahahahaha. The fact that i gave you a technical KO doesn't mean you should deny your tribe. When i ask you the question you boldly told me they weren't walking alone but then i proved to you that they were dumped and you started crying foul. My dear you are the one that has to stop deluding. Thank you again
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Ariani: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who ever wrote the crap article is suffering from profound mental retardation.

- Ndiigbo are not the type given to sycophancy or easily controlled by individuals, it was a known fact that fashola deported Igbos in Lagos at Onitsha and even refused to apologize when it was pointed out to him, APC had Fashola to blame for their increasing unpopularity in Igboland, just like Ambode with his recent demolitions in Oshodi is further increasing the gap between Ndiigbo and APC, it's foolish when people refuse to accept the consequences of their actions but would rather look for where to apportion blames.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Wizprodigy: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
StOla:

But it is a fact of history that the SE have always longed for what belonged to others.

Till today, they still hate the late Northern premier who discovered their trait, and the Western premier who showed Azikiwe the road to his fathers village so he could be premier there instead of his preferred Western region.
Is that so? Why is it that the SW always try so hard to claim my Anioma as edo when my language, culture and dressing is same as the igbos.
Why is it that you guys claim that onitsha and the entire igbo race start from ile ife when it is a proved fact that the Igbo ukwu is the oldest civilization in Nigeria.
Why is it that when my SE brothers try to explain that igboland is not only in SE you are the first to start barking like it concerns you or like they included any SW land.
Finally, after all your useless point it is that same SE that want back out of Nigeria like kilode.
Please explain to me when hating someone becomes wanting something?
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Ariani: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
The new Igbo party was PDP. The plan was going well. Jonathan would win election and our brothers would continue chopping on our behalf. The Grand Plan was for 2017. Oil blocks allocations would expire in 2017 and there would be fresh allocations. Boys were positioning themselves for the greatest cake.

This is another silly line from the author, Ndiigbo had voted for PDP when a Yoruba man OBJ was its flag bearer twice, even when their son Ekwueme was disgraced by PDP hierarchy at the primaries,even against Ojukwu and against Orji kalu, They also voted for Yaradua PDP, I guess they were not accused of seeing PDP as Igbo party, since the PDP candidates of those era were Yorubas and Northerners.

But the moment PDP candidate became a SS, Ndiigbo were expected by Yorubas and the Northerners to immediately stop voting for PDP and immediately start voting for a party whose leader Buhari had his hands soaked in innocent Igbo Blood as one of the leaders of counter coup of 1966, and in the civil war proper, a Man whose desire to humiliate the Igbo made him to detain and imprison Ojukwu for 9 months, for no reason at all, other to mock the Igbo, even when Ojukwu was not in Shagari government, while Shagari was allowed to be a free man?

Who is this Ignorant author to dictate to wise people like Ndiigbo who and who not to vote for.

It is very silly for any one to narrow the Igbo rejection of Buhari and acceptance of GEJ and PDP down to Igbo political jobbers campaign who had little or no control on the Igbo grassroots and commoners.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Ariani: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ndiigbo voting PDP is a culture, a pattern that had been on between 1999- 2011, which Yorubas and Northerners never had any problem with, since their sons OBJ and Yaradua were direct beneficiaries of that Igbo affinity to PDP, even when the party arrangement wasn't much in Igbo favour, only mischievous persons eager to look for anything to hang on the Igbo, would write this silly article, when it's obvious that Ndiigbo had been consistent in voting for PDP, and her voting for PDP in 2015 was only in conformity to the Norm.

Same can not be said of the North and Yorubas who had always voted PDP when they held sway there, and simply dumped the party the minute they felt they had lost control of the party apparatus.

Ndiigbo should instead be praised for their selflessness in having so far voted for candidates from all part of Nigeria except Igboland, that PDP presented between 1999-2015, in sane countries, they should have been held as true patriots and pillars of Nigerian political unity, but instead, what they get is all their good deeds twisted by hate filled and ignorant Nigerian persons and ethnic groups and used against them.

Such a pity.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Ariani: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
[b] politics in igboland pro-biafra-protesters

Again, things didn’t go as expected. Wike first threw the first stone. He warned against any Biafra rubbish. One after the other, our so-called brothers, denied us again. They ain’t part of any Biafra business. Wow. I thought we fought for this people? We gave Jonathan our all. We actually threw away Igbo ambitions for these people? Wow. This is happening again. They did it in old Biafra. Now again. Na wa ooooo.

What next? And Buhari is arresting people up and down. Nwobodo has been named. Who next? Uche Ekwunife has been sacked at the court. Na wa o. Wahala de o.

Uche, with the endorsement of Peter Obi, that same Peter has finally joined that same APC, the anti Igbo Islamic party. She has to go back to Senate. Tony Nwoye is set to join.

But that’s not the main gist. Our father, Senator Jim Nwobodo, first executive governor of old Anambra state, the godfather of Enugu state, founding member and the biggest chieftain of PDP, a member of the yam eating Dasuki committee of eminent Nigerians, yesterday, in company of another former Enugu Senator, walked into stakeholders meeting of the APC in Enugu and declared loyalty. He has joined the “Islamic” party. Finally. [/b]

This part of the article that even exposes this author poor grasp of issues he was trying to dabble into, it's really too disturbing that people so lacking in knowledge of issues in discourse like this author would dabble into them, infecting the populace with their unhealthy ignorance and streams of thought drawn from myopic view of issues at hand.

Is it not the same Igbo political jobbers( the Jims, the Ubas, etc of this world) that sold PDP agenda for OBJ and Yaradua in Igboland that did the same for GEJ? Why is the author suddenly feigning ignorance of this fact?

The Northerners and Yorubas never cared how and the methods used by those political jobbers to rally for Igbo support for OBJ and Yaradua PDP,they never cared, so why are they so much caring now?

Everything remained constant:

1,Igbo political jobbers that rally for PDP support in Igboland, Check.

2, The PDP flag bearer GEJ, like Yaradua and OBJ was not an Igbo man,Check.

3, GEJ was as corrupt as or rather allowed many corrupt practices like OBJ, ie he settled the Igbo political jobbers financially , and was a graduate like Yaradua, Check.

4, He( GEJ) promised Ndigbo alot, ( second Niger bridge comes to mind), like OBJ and Yaradua, but delivered little or nothing in return, our roads remained the same way OBJ and Yaradua left them, ie death traps, Check.

As long as the Igbo was concerned, everything was the same, but for the Yorubas and Northerners, it wasn't. The reason being that the presidential candidate wasn't a Yoruba man or a Northerner.

So, who is fooling who here?
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by patrick89(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
These sociopaths are really digging too hard! But they will dig away! They are morafockasss!! They have nothing on great igbo people! You will write trash from now till tomorrow! The level of political awareness among igbos is growing astronomical! And it's dangerous to nigeria existence! You can not keep us down!!

1 Like

Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Weedcrusher: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ariani:
Who ever wrote the crap article is suffering from profound mental retardation.

- Ndiigbo are not the type given to sycophancy or easily controlled by individuals, it was a known fact that fashola deported Igbos in Lagos at Onitsha and even refused to apologize when it was pointed out to him, APC had Fashola to blame for their increasing unpopularity in Igboland, just like Ambode with his recent demolitions in Oshodi is further increasing the gap between Ndiigbo and APC, it's foolish when people refuse to accept the consequences of their actions but would rather look for where to apportion blames.

Isn't it clear to you that APC doesn't give a fck about Ndigbo. You guys are loser, and you will continue to lose for a very long time. The igbos are politically irrelevant in Nigeria politics. And you ain't gonna get Biafra because the name doesn't belong to you to start with.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by porshuch: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=arresa post=41907540][/quote] you have said it all. Onye nwe nti ya nulu.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Weedcrusher: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Is that so? Why is it that the SW always try so hard to claim my Anioma as edo when my language, culture and dressing is same as the igbos.
Why is it that you guys claim that onitsha and the entire igbo race start from ile ife when it is a proved fact that the Igbo ukwu is the oldest civilization in Nigeria.
Why is it that when my SE brothers try to explain that igboland is not only in SE you are the first to start barking like it concerns you or like they included any SW land.
Finally, after all your useless point it is that same SE that want back out of Nigeria like kilode.
Please explain to me when hating someone becomes wanting something?

Have you heard of Nok culture retar.d. You are one of the migrants on Edo land. When the time comes we shall separate chaff from grains. Igbo is a cultureless society with no heritage and origin.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by porshuch: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
God will continue to bless this writer. I just love this write up. Permission to copy and paste.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Weedcrusher: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
patrick89:
These sociopaths are really digging too hard! But they will dig away! They are morafockasss!! They have nothing on great igbo people! You will write trash from now till tomorrow! The level of political awareness among igbos is growing astronomical! And it's dangerous to nigeria existence! You can not keep us down!!

The rubbish awareness is dangerous to you igbos, and when the war starts, we don't want to hear that Nigeria commit genocide against has you cried in 1970...........anybody that knows you now should warn you. You all never learn from history.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Ariani: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Isn't it clear to you that APC doesn't give a fck about Ndigbo. You guys are loser, and you will continue to lose for a very long time. The igbos are politically irrelevant in Nigeria politics. And you ain't gonna get Biafra because the name doesn't belong to you to start with.

Lol! I agree with you that APC doesn't care about Igbos, isn't that the sole aim of the 95%- 5% rant from Buhari?

Yes, I also agree with you that the Igbos are politically irrelevant in Nigeria today, and would continue remaining so for a long time to come, if despite the glaring APC unfair policy to the region, you still have Igbos in APC who are ready to die defending APC, the Igbo are enemies of themselves, and have from time to time shown to be incapable of puting group survival ahead of individual gains in Nigeria political sphere, and for this sole reason, both the Igbos in APC and those outside APC will remain political non entities for a very long time, they will all be left with crumbs from the masters( SW and Northerners) table, it's simply their place.

Yes, they are not getting Biafra anytime soon. Those of them getting crumbs from the masters table will always ensure that, and their youths lack strategy and will to take their political destinies in their hands.

So, you are right. But my rebuttal to the ignorant author of this thread stands.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by politricks: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wizprodigy:
Let me also follow you and laugh
Hahahahaha. The fact that i gave you a technical KO doesn't mean you should deny your tribe. When i ask you the question you boldly told me they weren't walking alone but then i proved to you that they were dumped and you started crying foul. My dear you are the one that has to stop deluding. Thank you again
So you want to tell me you dont know the meaning of 'they', if i was yoruba i would have used 'we' but if you dont still agree, i guess i will make a little prayer(swear) for us. I hope you will be able to say amen.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Wizprodigy: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Have you heard of Nok culture retar.d. You are one of the migrants on Edo land. When the time comes we shall separate chaff from grains. Igbo is a cultureless society with no heritage and origin.
Excuse me let me ask you a question. Is there any indigenous person from the Nok tribe?
Pardon me but do you have sense at all? Migrant in Edo land? Are you for real? Was there anybody occupying that area when we came? If there is please evidence would be more than enough cuz it seems like you are high on something.
Lastly igbos is a cultureless society with on heritage. Let me stop there first. Do you know what heritage means? What do you make of the Igbo ukwu carvings? What the you make of the long juju of Arochukwu? What do you make of Nsibidi(though a shared culture)? What do you make of the Nri dynasty? Then you said and no origin. I can only laugh, igbos have no origin but you yorubas try to link them with one useless(pardon me) ile ife. Igbos have no origin but when the brits came to Nigeria they found out that the igbos have more similarities with the jews. Igbos have symbols of Gad everywhere but yorubas claim that the originated from the arabians but the have no physical backings. Tell me who is without an origin?
Lastly next time you quote me learn to talk to me without insults cuz i don't usually reply toddlers. Okay, thank you.
http://www.hebrewigbo.com/archelogical.html
http://iduueri./2010/06/18/obugad-the-house-of-gad/
http://www.thesparkng.com/blog/2015/04/14/opinion-igbo-lost-israelite-tribe-gad-evidence/
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
The same illiterate ipob tout will come here and start insulting the northern youth that they are illiterates. they are uneducated.

But there isn't any difference between them & boko haram. in fact ipob tout are worse.

they have problems, but they haven't noticed it.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Wizprodigy: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
So which tribe are you from that you were willing to defend the yorubas? Least you forget the likes you get from here just because you are hating the igbos wouldn't add a quota to the financial status of your life. My advice to you quit the hate and focus on your tribe, defend when accused wrongly and always ask yourself this question "what have i done today to make it feel right" and believe me you will become a better you.
politricks:
So you want to tell me you dont know the meaning of 'they', if i was yoruba i would have used 'we' but if you dont still agree, i guess i will make a little prayer(swear) for us. I hope you will be able to say amen.
N:b. My advice can be discarded if you feel it is worthless. Thank you.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Weedcrusher: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Excuse me let me ask you a question. Is there any indigenous person from the Nok tribe?
Pardon me but do you have sense at all? Migrant in Edo land? Are you for real? Was there anybody occupying that area when we came? If there is please evidence would be more than enough cuz it seems like you are high on something.
Lastly igbos is a cultureless society with on heritage. Let me stop there first. Do you know what heritage means? What do you make of the Igbo ukwu carvings? What the you make of the long juju of Arochukwu? What do you make of Nsibidi(though a shared culture)? What do you make of the Nri dynasty? Then you said and no origin. I can only laugh, igbos have no origin but you yorubas try to link them with one useless(pardon me) ile ife. Igbos have no origin but when the brits came to Nigeria they found out that the igbos have more similarities with the jews. Igbos have symbols of Gad everywhere but yorubas claim that the originated from the arabians but the have no physical backings. Tell me who is without an origin?
Lastly next time you quote me learn to talk to me without insults cuz i don't usually reply toddlers. Okay, thank you.
http://www.hebrewigbo.com/archelogical.html
http://iduueri./2010/06/18/obugad-the-house-of-gad/
http://www.thesparkng.com/blog/2015/04/14/opinion-igbo-lost-israelite-tribe-gad-evidence/

I will answer your question one after the other

Though, the reason for the disappearance of Nok culture around 200 AD has not yet be confirmed, but there are traces that the genius civilization of its kind in sub sahara Africa might have spurned other civilization such as the great Ife and great Benin of later years. Check this link for some detailed info

http://archive.archaeology.org/1107/features/nok_nigeria_africa_terracotta.html

For your 2nd question, the great benin empire by the mid 16th century cover the niger delta and extend as far as Lagos. Surely there were people of Edo origin living in the region the Anioma live now. Check this britannica encyclopedia for confirmation

http://www.britannica.com/place/Benin-historical-kingdom-West-Africa

About the Igbo ukwu, though I cannot deny the artifacts, however, the repertory was limited and there are no convincing evidence to show the link between the people that produced the artwork and the generation of igbos met by the westerners. This implies that is either the work were produced by other people that migrated to present Igboland, or the heritage was lost in the course of time. What I mean by no origin is that unlike most of other tribes that have a single link to their origin either mythical or not, the igbos seem not to have a solid origin that every indigenes conform to.

About the Igbos relation to Gad the son of Jacob implying that they are lost tribe of Israel, I think it is a total bogus. The reason is because the timeline between the start of Nri Kingdom in 948 AD and the period of lost tribe of Israel 722 BC is way off. For further analysis, if Nri who was the founding father of Nri kingdom was the son of Eri, and Eri was the son of Gad, and Gad was son of Jacob. So if Nri was alive in 948 AD and Gad was alive in 722 BC, that means there is a difference of 1670 years between son and grandfather. Can you now see that it doesn't add up. But that doesn't take away the possibility that some jews migrated to present igboland in later years. Look at this link for more info

https://www.academia.edu/6442785/History_and_Origin_of_Igbo_people_in_Nigeria

About the idea of Yoruba originated from Arabia. I give you permission to slap anyone that says so. There are tons of literature on origin of Yoruba that I can give you if you care. And I have seen nice thread on nairaland that handled history of yoruba origin quite well. For example,

https://www.nairaland.com/2854814/ile-ifes-pre-eminence-yoruba-land#41831020

Cheers
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by politricks: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2016
Wizprodigy:
So which tribe are you from that you were willing to defend the yorubas? Least you forget the likes you get from here just because you are hating the igbos wouldn't add a quota to the financial status of your life. My advice to you quit the hate and focus on your tribe, defend when accused wrongly and always ask yourself this question "what have i done today to make it feel right" and believe me you will become a better you.
N:b. My advice can be discarded if you feel it is worthless. Thank you.
How can i recieve advice from someone that puts the cart before the horse by assuming am a yoruba before asking which tribe am from? And hey, i am not hating on you rather you are the one hating on me by calling the place i live a zoo an me an animal. Lastly, i checked my likes after your comment and thought i would see hundreds of likes only to see just few, i cant believe just few likes could unsettle you. Why check my likes in the first place?
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Wizprodigy: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2016
I asked you about your tribe before the advice.
Why don't you go through all my posts and see where i have called Nigeria a zoo and ever called anybody an animal, so technically you feel all igbos are IPOB.
I have never ever gone through all your likes before but it is no hidden fact that to gain more likes in this forum you have to dislike the igbos first.
politricks:
How can i recieve advice from someone that puts the cart before the horse by assuming am a yoruba before asking which tribe am from? And hey, i am not hating on you rather you are the one hating on me by calling the place i live a zoo an me an animal. Lastly, i checked my likes after your comment and thought i would see hundreds of likes only to see just few, i cant believe just few likes could unsettle you. Why check my likes in the first place?
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by Phame: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
truthonmission:
you sound like a fool.
you read like a fool.
Re: Politics In Igboland And The Lies We Were Told By Mcginger Ibeneme.. by VintageCocktail(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Any thread that is anti Igbo is a money spinner. No point commenting anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FLASHBACK - Buhari And Co Confronts Governor Over The Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen / Nigerian Militants Are Controlling The World's Oil Prices Right Now / UK Medical Trip: Buhari May Not Come Back Alive - Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.