Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

New Chocolatecity Website Is Mad, Instant Classic ! Lets Rate It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Chocolatecity Website Is Mad, Instant Classic ! Lets Rate It (773 Views)

Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / Website Is Offline!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Chocolatecity Website Is Mad, Instant Classic ! Lets Rate It by Tiger007: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2009
Re: New Chocolatecity Website Is Mad, Instant Classic ! Lets Rate It by yawatide(f): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2009
I don't know if I would go that far. As always, I use firefox:

1) Load the page, then mouse over any of the links. Then move your mouse to the left or right such that it is touching either edge. Any particular reason the site is trying to break Bolt's Olympic record?

2) It isn't that obvious that I have to click on the "flying" options to go to a particular page. In fact, I think the developer thought as much otherwise he wouldn't have added "click on" to the hover state. As I remember reading somewhere, if you have to explain to a web visitor what it is you are trying to do, then you haven't done a good job at making it obvious.

3) Contact us page: No form. Again, the site "raced" to the finish line and I thought it would go on forever, before it finally stopped and I managed to find the tiny font for the email address. Keep it simple folks.

In general, I find the site rather dark and for an entertainment site, it lacked photos (and photos/other images that were there weren't all that crisp) quite a few elements of interaction.

My (rather liberal) score: 5/10 - it could be much better.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Gift / 2 Domains up 4 sale / Free Ebook - Starting Your Own Resellers Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.