Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters (27961 Views)

2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Police Recover N18mn, $ 19,000 In Goje’s House, Says 2017 Budget Not Seized / Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by franudi: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am yet to understand this Buhari govt.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by greatiyk4u(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
ishiamu:
PDP was STEALING and yet Nigerians were eating, building houses
and buying cars. APC is NOT STEALING and Nigerians are crying of
hunger, frustration and helplessness .

If you prefer pdp tenure click like and click share if u prefer this apc tenure

U mean. PDP was STEALING and yet CORRUPT NIGERIANS were eating,building houses and buying cars.....................(This is the main reason they used our collective wealth meant for sustainable infrastructure development to selfishly eat, build houses and buy cars while the masses are suffering)............shame on u if u still have any!!!
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by luvprince4real(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolitempa:
The budget has not been debated and approved by the NA just yet so withdrawing in order to make amends is fine....a stitch in time saves nine... angry
so y d denial.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Naff24(f): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolitempa:
The budget has not been debated and approved by the NA just yet so withdrawing in order to make amends is fine....a stitch in time saves nine... angry

1st reasonable comment on dis thread....nice one bro kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by kingsamosy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
you voted for change and bubu stole the Burget to change it
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by kingsamosy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
you voted for change and bubu stole the Burget to change it
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by chocolateme(f): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
ishiamu:

boo boo
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by senatorbayor(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
Seriously,I don't see any reason why people are shouting up and down about the budget that has not been debated on and approved by Nation assembly,been withdraw to make amends.
angry

Since the president had presented it to the NASS members, it's no more it's property. Further ammendments must be done through the NASS members. More reasons to be worried is the fact that both presidency and NASS can't claim custody of the budget.

That's the main issue bro
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by muller101(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Buhari. Armed or unarmed robber?
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by SmartMugu: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
So Buhari stole the 2016 National budget and he's free to do so?

Arent there protocols to retrieving budgets?

A common man that steals a phone scratch card on the street is either burnt by a mob or sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad by a judge who claims to know the laws more than everyone else and yet remains blind to the fact that the law only applies to the masses.

Does this country make sense to anyone?

PMB probably wants the best for the country, the enmity he faces probably called for his Robin Hood style of retrieving the budget if he indeed stole the budget.

Nigeria is probably the only country in the world where stealing the budget is like stealing a statue. Budgets are maintained in databases these days and can be queried by anyone anywhere in the world at whatever phase it's in.

Who would think our leaders are this crude. No wonder they focus on buying rice for the hungry during their campaign. Hungry people would believe them if they say the budget is an idol that can only be seen by same old men in the National Assembly, and the country can't do anything with a stolen hard and soft copies until the gods are appeased.

Several things are indeed messed up in this country; starting from the leaders, their myopic views and their expectations about nothing else but their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
ishiamu:

When I read things like these I just...want to pass but some times you just have to comment on some of the most ridiculous things imaginable.

Hasn't it occured to you poster that the profligacy of the past government is what is causing this lack. If you spent your salary that way won't you be broke weeks before pay day. What sort of looney hypothesis is this.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by senatorbayor(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
Seriously,I don't see any reason why people are shouting up and down about the budget that has not been debated on and approved by Nation assembly,been withdraw to make amends.
angry

Since the president had presented it to the NASS members, it's no more it's property. Further amendments must be done through the NASS members. More reasons to be worried is the fact that both presidency and NASS can't claim custody of the budget.

#whereisthebudgetthen

That's the main issue bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Pavarottii(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
Niger,Ghana,Cameroon and even Burundi are not far plss. Thank me later
Nobody asked for ur advice. Why are u wailing nau! Let us be nau... and enjoy ur change. Not even sure u av a job sef to start with, that's why u always online. Go and get a job and stop quoting people unnecessarily. And why did ur PMB steal the budget?

2 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lol! #lyingliars

Chai APCHEATS no go kill person with laugh.

What would have been wrong if they had publicly withdrawn it with excuses to review it because of the falling crude oil prices?

But no, they had to lie about it and shroud it in secrecy like the immature lying liars they are. Na wah!

1 Like

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by all4gud(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why was it secretly withdrawn? There's something this helpless administration want to hide or is hiding. Bubu should stop acting like a trainee president. Let's blame GEJ for this silly mix up
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by cucuzee247(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Honestly, it's confusing what the media publish about thd government this days. I keep wondering how on earth a national budget could be gone missing? Why are people quick to point accusing fingers without detailed information? I sense conspiracy...
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Koolmexxi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
angry
D question exactly is why d denials and counter denials on if it was withdrawn or not?? Why Secretly withdraw it when u can simply as for it openly atleast via due process Why shroud it in secrecy??
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Boooohari is a useless confused tyrant.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by princeade86(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
see ur life GEJ
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
ishiamu:

CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT?... PDP steals the entire resources and hands over an empty reserve, and then oil income crashes to a 12-year low, and some humans still expect to eat the way they were eating before?... The kind of daftness exhibited by some humans is legendary.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by godwin120alex: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Come and see Nigerian wonder, come and see Nigerian wonder, kindly sing along with me haahahahah
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Reference:

When I read things like these I just...want to pass but some times you just have to comment on some of the most ridiculous things imaginable.

Hasn't it occured to you poster that the profligacy of the past government is what is causing this lack. If you spent your salary that way won't you be broke weeks before pay day. What sort of looney hypothesis is this.
It's not even the person who posted the senseless statement that I worry about, a single person can be daft and it wouldn't affect society. But when you consider the multitude of people who agreed with the statement by registering their likes, that is where my worry comes from. The nation is certainly in deep shit when a multitude of its youths think that way.
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Naff24:

1st reasonable comment on dis thread....nice one bro kiss kiss

Thank you... kiss

1 Like

Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by ayindejimmy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
Which kain armed robbers bus we enter like this? What have we done to deserve this kind of fraudulent government cry

Fraudulent in what way
I submitted a budget, I recalled it to make corrections in order to have a perfect budget. And you call that fraudulent?

Oh... You would rather the budget is deliberated upon and approved along with its inadequacy? So you can still come and say the same thing?
Isn't that pathetic?
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by northvietnam(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
Which kain armed robbers bus we enter like this? What have we done to deserve this kind of fraudulent government cry

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u never see any thing sef..

in phyno voice , onwebeghi ihee ihuruu sef.....
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by ayindejimmy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Koolmexxi:

D question exactly is why d denials and counter denials on if it was withdrawn or not?? Why Secretly withdraw it when u can simply as for it openly atleast via due process Why shroud it in secrecy??

My question is... Who told you it was secretly withdrawn?
National Assembly?
The Presidency?
Oh! It's Saharareporters.com. And their source cannot be mentioned.
If two newspapers don't confirm this-don't believe it
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by northvietnam(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
ozoigbondu:
How can bubu the thief secretly withdraw what he openly presented

JAMB quesior
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by naijaboy756: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Fraudulent in what way
I submitted a budget, I recalled it to make corrections in order to have a perfect budget. And you call that fraudulent?

Oh... You would rather the budget is deliberated upon and approved along with its inadequacy? So you can still come and say the same thing?
Isn't that pathetic?
wake up kid. Governance is not for trials and errors. If you don't know how to govern, give way!
Re: Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters by RELEASEUS: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
bros Believe me when I say, worse poo is coming our way...na bear we go just dey bear am till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / $3.65bn Abacha Loot Recovered In 24 Years / "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.