Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. (7376 Views)

Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by waldigit: 4:59am On Jan 16, 2016
AlmuFty01:
What a pity! Oh you dogmatic fellow.
You have a lot to deal with in Christianity, here you are open month like lagbayi.
Of recent a poster commanded members of the church to pray while strip off all their clothes.
Here in the country, a man god milk members of his church die and later proclaimed himself to be reacher than Bill Gates
Another one just recently commanded the congregation to start eating their panties and bra
The most stupid of all one of them aiming to retire soon and already have a junior poster to take over his child for that matter.
A religion where services in all service days can never be the same, where someone who missed the service of a Sunday can't duly repay it accordingly, where ideas of any body is a common sense and can be included in service activities. What a religion, where god had a resemblance and statue.
Now somebody tell me that all these was never taught in the Bible?
a
At least all those were not instructions from thier GOD.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

How does this change the history of Muhammad (sbuh)?
Left for you to quest for the answer through rigorous reading via Google who is Prophet Mohammad of Islam my friend therein enough for you to enjoy.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by plappville(f): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2016
AlmuFty01:

Left for you to quest for the answer through rigorous reading via Google who is Prophet Mohammad of Islam my friend therein enough for you to enjoy.

Nothing good has come out of Muhammad. Muhammad was worse than Gaddafi. Rapist and murderer. They rap teens and married women.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
plappville:

Nothing good has come out of Muhammad. Muhammad was worse than Gaddafi. Rapist and murderer. They rap teens and married women.
What a life! If you sit comfortably waiting for piecemeal (information) from some set of people, this is the result.
You can think till someone think for you, you can search for genuine information about anything else you always adhere to what pastors told you about Islam.
If an Indian paganism Mohama Kandi deem and write positively so much about Islam and our dear Prophet Mohammad (SAW), who are you and your pastors? Today, both in US and UK and part of North Korea, many people have been embracing Islam genuinely and this phenomenon was never experienced in the world before and it will continue to happen, my advice to you, please start today and search for truth about Islam I bet it, you will be amuse that all what your pastors have been saying was bunch of lies.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by olasesi(m): 2:03am On Jan 18, 2016
truthman2012:
I notice muslims don't forgive anyone that offends them because allahh permits retaliation.
There isn't a clear mark between a muslim and a xtian as it regards forgiveness of wrongdoing or number of retaliations. There are more nominal xtians and muslims than are practising xtians and muslims, and on this, their individuality determine their forgivingness. Most muslims don't practicalized the Quran and have not programmed their lives to the verses

truthman2012:

[Quran16:126] And if you take your turn, then RETALIATE with the like of that with which you were afflicted; but if you are patient, it will certainly be best for those who are patient.

There isn't any wrong in this verse except that the OP just wanted to cry wolf. Infact, this is one of the just, workable and reasonable laws since humanity. Perhaps, the OP missed that forcing an agrieved person not to demand justice eventhough he is entitled to is injustice itself; just as forcing him to. No wonder no country does otherwise. They didn't even have to take it from the quran;it's intuitive. It should however be noted that the quran encourages that forgiving is better

truthman2012:

The law of RETALIATION is in the Law of Moses but had been repealed by Jesus. He enjoined us to forgive one another:

Mat. 6:15
But if you do not forgive others
their sins, your Father will not
forgive your sins.

The Laws of Moses weren't to be abolished.

Mat.5:17-20
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

unless there are other explanations to this

truthman2012:

Reintroduction of retaliation by allahh is a subtle way of taking mankind to hellfire. Jesus said if you do not sow forgiveness, you cannot reap forgiveness. If God doesn't forgive you because you do not forgive, hellfire is your place.

The demand for justice is a way to balance and check the ways of humans. Xtianity only wish there was a way. We should then attempt to become better advanced humans on this concept we wish we were not into. We should understand that justice is not the opposite of love

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by plappville(f): 4:47am On Jan 18, 2016
AlmuFty01:

What a life! If you sit comfortably waiting for piecemeal (information) from some set of people, this is the result.
You can think till someone think for you, you can search for genuine information about anything else you always adhere to what pastors told you about Islam.
If an Indian paganism Mohama Kandi deem and write positively so much about Islam and our dear Prophet Mohammad (SAW), who are you and your pastors? Today, both in US and UK and part of North Korea, many people have been embracing Islam genuinely and this phenomenon was never experienced in the world before and it will continue to happen, my advice to you, please start today and search for truth about Islam I bet it, you will be amuse that all what your pastors have been saying was bunch of lies.

You dont know me. I am not a pastor worshiping type. I study my bible. And do check in the scripture whatever verse a pastor interprets. I dont swallow everything. I stand on the truth only. No mans doctrine /traditions.

Sorry man, Google is the worse friend of Islam. You are making a big mistake. Islam is mocked in the West since they have tagged themselves terrorists. You muslims do not know that the Western people are stubborn. You cant force your religion in thier throat like muhammed (Stress be upon him) did to Africans.

The more allah army kill the Europeans, the more they make mockery of Islam prophet...and his suicide bombers.. grin the alquida terrorists that operated recently in Burkina Faso targeted the Westerners. Precisely "French citizens" they are killing French people because France helped Mali to fight against Terrorism.

I saw an other interesting caricature of muhammed yesterday on the TV. They were saying allah akubar. And saying enough of "pretending to be Nice".

Muslims who ended up in the last terrorist attack in Paris were known to be very nice and gentile people according to thier neighbours. But neigbours were shocked they could even kill a fly. So the subject yesterday was. "Ça va bien la gentillesse" .. cheesy.

For your claim of Islam growth. Yes it's always the bad road that leads. No one is against Islam growth. Islam can grow as much as he can. That's the aim of Satan. To blind the eyes of people to believe a lie told by the god of this world. People start to notice islam since muslims constantly comit evil to defend thier god.

For ur information, islam is reducing each passing day because of hate between shi'ite and sunny. The number of muslims who die each day should ring a bell in your head. Also, France has shut down three Mosqués who was preaching hate from the quran. And promised to shut down more. The other mosques were saying they do not preach from those hateful quranic verses. Is this a kind of joke or what? The truth is that, For them to remain in France they have to obey the law of France whice says, "You do not have the right to preach hate" and the quran is full of hate. So whO is fooling who? Muslims in the West are not confortable with the law.

So they just lie to remain. Of course they preach hate but they do it in secret. . grin
This made them false. They had better go back to thier islamic states where they can preach the quran without fear or favour. And worship thier allah in truth.

No true Muslim here anyway. The law is not at thier favour if they should truelly worship allah... grin
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by plappville(f): 4:57am On Jan 18, 2016
AlmuFty01:

If an Indian paganism Mohama Kandi deem and write positively so much about Islam and our dear Prophet Mohammad (SAW), who are you and your pastors?

The problem with you muslims is that, it seems the quran is not enough to prove your prophet. Either you run to the bible to certify him or you use other souce to prove his authentication. But you still make no sense. None of your claim is valid. We know that the bible told us that, a god will come and decieve the whole world from the TRUE JESUS of the bible. And we know that this god will preach another Jesus (Isa). We also know that this god will persecute and kill Christians. ISLAM OWNS THIS GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Annunaki(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2016
AlmuFty01:

What you fail to realise is that 75% of all western muslim converts renounce islam within three years of accepting it. What happens in most cases is that muslims tell a lot of lies and mis represent islam to win converts. But after 'accepting' islam and the convert now gets to know islam better and they see the true horrible face of islam, they are quick to retrace their steps and hate islam twice as much as they did before their false conversion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by talkingtruth: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

What you fail to realise is that 75% of all western muslim converts renounce islam within three years of accepting it. What happens in most cases is that muslims tell a lot of lies and mis represent islam to win converts. But after 'accepting' islam and the convert now gets to know islam better and they see the true horrible face of islam, they are quick to retrace their steps and hate islam twice as much as they did before their false conversion.

Islam is satanic deception.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Annunaki:

Mere accepting the fact that there were convertees to me it was a satisfactory expression.
For the lies you alleged us to, don't worry the world will soon aware of the actors behind the whole propaganda.
You should have taken the points one after the other and explain them. Starting from the number of those accepted Islam per country aganst those renounce it. And please explain the land market terrorist attacks of the world which initially alleged the Muslims with and the out come of the investigation. Thanks in anticipation for shedding light of the matter.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

You dont know me. I am not a pastor worshiping type. I study my bible. And do check in the scripture whatever verse a pastor interprets. I dont swallow everything. I stand on the truth only. No mans doctrine /traditions.

Sorry man, Google is the worse friend of Islam. You are making a big mistake. Islam is mocked in the West since they have tagged themselves terrorists. You muslims do not know that the Western people are stubborn. You cant force your religion in thier throat like muhammed (Stress be upon him) did to Africans.

The more allah army kill the Europeans, the more they make mockery of Islam prophet...and his suicide bombers.. grin the alquida terrorists that operated recently in Burkina Faso targeted the Westerners. Precisely "French citizens" they are killing French people because France helped Mali to fight against Terrorism.

I saw an other interesting caricature of muhammed yesterday on the TV. They were saying allah akubar. And saying enough of "pretending to be Nice".

Muslims who ended up in the last terrorist attack in Paris were known to be very nice and gentile people according to thier neighbours. But neigbours were shocked they could even kill a fly. So the subject yesterday was. "Ça va bien la gentillesse" .. cheesy.

For your claim of Islam growth. Yes it's always the bad road that leads. No one is against Islam growth. Islam can grow as much as he can. That's the aim of Satan. To blind the eyes of people to believe a lie told by the god of this world. People start to notice islam since muslims constantly comit evil to defend thier god.

For ur information, islam is reducing each passing day because of hate between shi'ite and sunny. The number of muslims who die each day should ring a bell in your head. Also, France has shut down three Mosqués who was preaching hate from the quran. And promised to shut down more. The other mosques were saying they do not preach from those hateful quranic verses. Is this a kind of joke or what? The truth is that, For them to remain in France they have to obey the law of France whice says, "You do not have the right to preach hate" and the quran is full of hate. So whO is fooling who? Muslims in the West are not confortable with the law.

So they just lie to remain. Of course they preach hate but they do it in secret. . grin
This made them false. They had better go back to thier islamic states where they can preach the quran without fear or favour. And worship thier allah in truth.

No true Muslim here anyway. The law is not at thier favour if they should truelly worship allah... grin

Honestly I don't blame you, the problem is more that what I can solve here and the more I duel this the controversial it will be.
But my friend, Muslims all over the world at the inception face enemy of various groups and at different part of the world each with different plan to reck the progress it recorded of which no religion ever had such a record before and never another one will have it.
If you argue that Muslims are this and that, it wasn't perplx, even during the life time of our dear Prophet (SAW), many disguys, escalated and aggravated violence, when talking about sobiyyun of Syria and Persians of Iraq up till the era of Abasid dynasty founded by Muawiyya, most of Muslims leaders then were murdered by their associates who are imposter.
My friend. I understand your concern but my problem with most you was, if we Muslims with genuine reasons are trying to explain the truth about the whole issue even yelling at very top of our voices you wouldn't believe us instead those who are portray Islam in bad image you will support.
The very incident you mentioned about, reminds me of my personal write up on pressTV the very day the incident happened not only this, many Muslims took to Street condemning the incident likewise most of Islamic leaders of the world, if truly you follow the reports about the scenario, did you commend them even in your write up.
It is unfair to castigate a whole group while those did the attacks were just minority and painfully the imposter.
I know that, no amount of information I share with you will let you accept my fact and figure but I huge you to do genuine research even though Google might not be reliable as you said but there are other means. Thanks
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
talkingtruth:

Islam is satanic deception.
You........ The best answer that fits you is silence

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
olasesi:

There isn't a clear mark between a muslim and a xtian as it regards forgiveness of wrongdoing or number of retaliations. There are more nominal xtians and muslims than are practising xtians and muslims, and on this, their individuality determine their forgivingness. Most muslims don't practicalized the Quran and have not programmed their lives to the verses

There isn't any wrong in this verse except that the OP just wanted to cry wolf. Infact, this is one of the just, workable and reasonable laws since humanity. Perhaps, the OP missed that forcing an agrieved person not to demand justice eventhough he is entitled to is injustice itself; just as forcing him to. No wonder no country does otherwise. They didn't even have to take it from the quran;it's intuitive. It should however be noted that the quran encourages that forgiving is better

The Laws of Moses weren't to be abolished.

Mat.5:17-20
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

unless there are other explanations to this

The demand for justice is a way to balance and check the ways of humans. Xtianity only wish there was a way. We should then attempt to become better advanced humans on this concept we wish we were not into. We should understand that justice is not the opposite of love

These was just all of it! I discovered this right from the beginning but some people will attack and wail if I tag the Op a propaganda. The interpretation of Holy Quran to all the Muslims was not just what an individual can handle any how that was the obvious reason for Ahlusunnah to worn us that, if you want to interpret Quran make sure that you have intense knowledge of the following :
1. Ilmul Kalam
2. History (Islamic)
3. Hadith
4. Jurisprudence (Islamic theology)
5. Hulumul Quran
These will let you do the interpretation correctly..... But look at what Op posted here? Some people will believe that the verse was actually preaches vengeance
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by bashbabe2: 1:38am On Jan 19, 2016
They all come out in the order in which they are dumb, pappville is obviously the most dumb. Thinking ganging up and bullying will make thier obviously senseless post meaningful. I Have never come across bunch of desperados like these lot . I read the posts once in a while, sincerely hoping that they focus thier energy on something better . because if you are saying the Quran is wrong for saying people can seek justice and goes further to say it's better to forgive then your case is too pathetic and needs immediate attention. SMH for you bigots, don't let the hatred for some people make you act irrationally or not think . Trying to find faults where there's none hmmmmm try again
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 19, 2016
الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

those who give in times of both ease and hardship, those who control their rage and pardon other people – Allah loves the good-doers (3: 134)—

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Annunaki(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2016
AlmuFty01:

Mere accepting the fact that there were convertees to me it was a satisfactory expression.
For the lies you alleged us to, don't worry the world will soon aware of the actors behind the whole propaganda.
You should have taken the points one after the other and explain them. Starting from the number of those accepted Islam per country aganst those renounce it. And please explain the land market terrorist attacks of the world which initially alleged the Muslims with and the out come of the investigation. Thanks in anticipation for shedding light of the matter.

You are not making any sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2016
hockeyoilers:

الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

those who give in times of both ease and hardship, those who control their rage and pardon other people – Allah loves the good-doers (3: 134)—
Likewise, there are other verses to support this but if Christians are consulting Quran they do so only to twist it to suit their propaganda.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Allah says; ﻥﻥﺕ And We ordained therein for them • "Life for life, • eye for eye, • nose for nose, • ear for ear, • tooth for tooth, • and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. This Ayah also chastises and criticizes the Jews because in the Tawrah, they have the law of a life for a life. Yet, they defied this ruling by transgression and rebellion. They used to apply this ruling when a person from Bani An-Nadir was killed by a Qurayzah person, but this was not the case when the opposite occurred. Rather, they would revert to Diyah in this case. They also defied the ruling in the Tawrah to stone the adulterer and instead came up with their own form of punishment, flogging, humiliation and parading them in public. This is why Allah said in the previous Ayah.

And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed, such are the disbelievers), because they rejected Allah's command with full intention and with transgression and rebellion. In this Ayah, Allah said, (such are the unjust), because they did not exact the oppressed his due rights from the oppressor in a matter which Allah ordered that all be treated equally and fairly. Instead, they defied that command, committed injustice and transgressed against each other.

Allah said, ﺕ But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation.

Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn Abbas commented that ﺕ (But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity) means; "If one pardons by way of charity, it will result in expiation for the aggressor and reward for the victim.'' Sufyan Ath-Thawri said that Ata bin As-Sa'ib said that Sa`id bin Jubayr said that Ibn Abbas said, "He who pardons the retaliation by way of charity, it will be an expiation for the aggressor and a reward for the victim with Allah.'' Ibn Abi Hatim recorded this statement. Jabir bin Abdullah said that Allah's statement, ﺕ (But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation), "For the victim.'' This is also the opinion of Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Ibrahim An-Nakhai and Abu Ishaq Al-Hamdani. Imam Ahmad recorded that Ubadah bin As-Samit said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, ﺝﺝﻡیﺝﻡﻡﺕﻡﻡ Any man who suffers a wound on his body and forfeits his right of retaliation as way of charity, then Allah will pardon him that which is similar to what he forfeited. An-Nasa'i and Ibn Jarir recorded this Hadith. Allah's statement, ﻥیﻡ And whosoever does not judge by that which Allah has revealed, such are the unjust. Earlier we mentioned the statements of Ata and Tawus that there is Kufr and lesser Kufr, injustice and lesser injustice and Fisq and lesser Fisq.

These verses and many similar other existing in Quran, but OP deem to uplift the one that will suit his argument. This was great injustice.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by malvisguy212: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
hockeyoilers:

is their really a verse were Allah love is unconditional ?
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
My friend if there is what do you want out of the verses?
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
وَلَقَدْ كَرَّمْنَا بَنِي آدَمَ وَحَمَلْنَاهُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَرَزَقْنَاهُمْ مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَفَضَّلْنَاهُمْ عَلَىٰ كَثِيرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا تَفْضِيلًا

And indeed We have honored the Children of Adam, Allah tells us how He has honored the sons of Adam and made them noble by creating them in the best and most perfect of forms, as He says.

یﺕﻥ Verily, We created man in the best stature (mould). (95:4) He walks upright on his two feet and eats with his hand, while other living creatures walk on four feet and eat with their mouths, and He has given him hearing, sight and a heart with which to understand all of that, to benefit from it, and distinguish between things to know which are good for him and which are harmful, in both worldly and religious terms. and We have carried them on land and sea, means, on animals such as cattle, horses and mules, and also on the sea in ships and boats, great and small. ﻡ and have provided them with At-Tayyibat, meaning agricultural produce, fruits, meat, and milk with all kinds of delicious and desirable flavors and colors and beautiful appearance, and fine clothes of all kinds of shapes colors and sizes, which they make for themselves or are brought to them by others from other regions and areas. ﺕﻡ and have preferred them above many of those whom We have created with a marked preferment. means, over all living beings and other kinds of creation. This Ayah indicates that human are also preferred over the angels.

This is on the verses and I push it to you to bring a verse similar to this in the Bible.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by malvisguy212: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
AlmuFty01:

وَلَقَدْ كَرَّمْنَا بَنِي آدَمَ وَحَمَلْنَاهُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَرَزَقْنَاهُمْ مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَفَضَّلْنَاهُمْ عَلَىٰ كَثِيرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا تَفْضِيلًا

And indeed We have honored the Children of Adam, Allah tells us how He has honored the sons of Adam and made them noble by creating them in the best and most perfect of forms, as He says.

یﺕﻥ Verily, We created man in the best stature (mould). (95:4) He walks upright on his two feet and eats with his hand, while other living creatures walk on four feet and eat with their mouths, and He has given him hearing, sight and a heart with which to understand all of that, to benefit from it, and distinguish between things to know which are good for him and which are harmful, in both worldly and religious terms. and We have carried them on land and sea, means, on animals such as cattle, horses and mules, and also on the sea in ships and boats, great and small. ﻡ and have provided them with At-Tayyibat, meaning agricultural produce, fruits, meat, and milk with all kinds of delicious and desirable flavors and colors and beautiful appearance, and fine clothes of all kinds of shapes colors and sizes, which they make for themselves or are brought to them by others from other regions and areas. ﺕﻡ and have preferred them above many of those whom We have created with a marked preferment. means, over all living beings and other kinds of creation. This Ayah indicates that human are also preferred over the angels.

This is on the verses and I push it to you to bring a verse similar to this in the Bible.
what is this ? The quran made it clear, allah hate the unbelievers and love the believers, any explanation different from this mean contradictions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by truthman2012(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
what is this ? The quran made it clear, allah hate the unbelievers and love the believers, any explanation different from this mean contradictions.

Yes o !
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
Quote the verses, you can just allege without evidence now
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes o !
I think you can listen to yourself? What do you know about the whole issue Mr. Dement
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
They're still stuck in 2000bc where everything was an eye for an eye.

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by malvisguy212: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
AlmuFty01:

Quote the verses, you can just allege without evidence now
allah love those who do good deed and the believers but hate the sinners, the quran clearly say so.

Qur’an 3:31-32—Say [O
Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then
follow me, Allah will love you and
forgive you your faults, and Allah is
Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah
and the Apostle; but if they turn
back, then surely Allah does not
love the unbelievers.

Qur’an 30:43-45—Then turn thy
face straight to the right religion
before there come from Allah the
day which cannot be averted; on
that day they shall become
separated. Whoever disbelieves, he
shall be responsible for his
disbelief, and whoever does good,
they prepare (good) for their own
souls, that He may reward those
who believe and do good out of His
grace; surely He does not love the
unbelievers.

Any explanation apart from this is contradiction.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by OLAJADON: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2016
OK LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU CHRISTIANS ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF YOU SLAP ME I GIVE YOU MAKE OTHER CKEEK....IF YOU SLAP ME WITHOUT A GOOD REASON I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU... IT CALLED SELF DEFENCE OR JUSTICE

IS IT DAT HARD TO COMPREHEND

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2016
OLAJADON:
OK LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU CHRISTIANS ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF YOU SLAP ME I GIVE YOU MAKE OTHER CKEEK....IF YOU SLAP ME WITHOUT A GOOD REASON I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU... IT CALLED SELF DEFENCE OR JUSTICE

IS IT DAT HARD TO COMPREHEND

Turning the other cheek is simply taking the higher road. Jesus didn't want barbarians as followers...apparently mohammed didn't mind. Slap me, I slap you is only a recipe for disaster...except you're tryin to tell us that Islam is here to cook and serve disaster...

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by truthman2012(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2016
AlmuFty01:

I think you can listen to yourself? What do you know about the whole issue Mr. Dement

Look at how intelligent you are. You are asking me what do I know in the thread I opened. Smh !

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
truthman2012:

Look at how intelligent you are. You are asking me what do I know in the thread I opened. Smh !
Fine....... So far yyou read and comprehend the thread, contribute like a learner my friend.
Re: Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
allah love those who do good deed and the believers but hate the sinners, the quran clearly say so.

Qur’an 3:31-32—Say [O
Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then
follow me, Allah will love you and
forgive you your faults, and Allah is
Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah
and the Apostle; but if they turn
back, then surely Allah does not
love the unbelievers.

Qur’an 30:43-45—Then turn thy
face straight to the right religion
before there come from Allah the
day which cannot be averted; on
that day they shall become
separated. Whoever disbelieves, he
shall be responsible for his
disbelief, and whoever does good,
they prepare (good) for their own
souls, that He may reward those
who believe and do good out of His
grace; surely He does not love the
unbelievers.

Any explanation apart from this is contradiction.

The verses you quoted, not only to me also to those with common sense, found nothing wrong therein, the first one affirming the Prophet hood of our dearest Prophet that no one will follow him and found wanted in bad behaviors, though they might be sinners for being apostasy before but mere following Him will let Allah love them as they showed love to the Prophet of Allah (SAW) and all their sins will be forgiven.
And for the second verse is worning from Almighty Allah, that no other religions preach to the right path except Islam and everyone must embrace it before the very end comes, the end of which no one can avert, it will comes as the will of Allah and passes. This has to be because the true believers must be separated from the false and rewarded accordingly.
The reason the unbelievers are not loved not for them to perish with their sins, in fact the love Allah love the entire world is so much for him to send down 313 different Prophets to different nation and at different times just to save them from His wrath. Then in addition to this, the first verses clearly stated that only in following the Prophet of Allah we can then talk about righteous deeds and the referre to ourselves as true believers this confirm what is in the second verse that Allah does not love the unbelievers due to obvious reasons.

Take a look at this?
Quran 33 v21
لَّقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِّمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا

(21) Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

You can read the following verses yourself;
Quran 53 v 1-18

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ وَالنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَىٰ (1) By the Star when it goes down,-
مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَىٰ (2) Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled.
وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَىٰ (3) Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.
إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَىٰ (4) It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:
عَلَّمَهُ شَدِيدُ الْقُوَىٰ (5) He was taught by one Mighty in Power,
ذُو مِرَّةٍ فَاسْتَوَىٰ (6) Endued with Wisdom: for he appeared (in stately form);
وَهُوَ بِالْأُفُقِ الْأَعْلَىٰ (7) While he was in the highest part of the horizon:
ثُمَّ دَنَا فَتَدَلَّىٰ (cool Then he approached and came closer,
فَكَانَ قَابَ قَوْسَيْنِ أَوْ أَدْنَىٰ (9) And was at a distance of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer;
فَأَوْحَىٰ إِلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ مَا أَوْحَىٰ (10) So did (Allah) convey the inspiration to His Servant- (conveyed) what He (meant) to convey.
مَا كَذَبَ الْفُؤَادُ مَا رَأَىٰ (11) The (Prophet´s) (mind and) heart in no way falsified that which he saw.
أَفَتُمَارُونَهُ عَلَىٰ مَا يَرَىٰ (12) Will ye then dispute with him concerning what he saw?
وَلَقَدْ رَآهُ نَزْلَةً أُخْرَىٰ (13) For indeed he saw him at a second descent,
عِندَ سِدْرَةِ الْمُنتَهَىٰ (14) Near the Lote-tree beyond which none may pass:
عِندَهَا جَنَّةُ الْمَأْوَىٰ (15) Near it is the Garden of Abode.
إِذْ يَغْشَى السِّدْرَةَ مَا يَغْشَىٰ (16) Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!)
مَا زَاغَ الْبَصَرُ وَمَا طَغَىٰ (17) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong!
لَقَدْ رَأَىٰ مِنْ آيَاتِ رَبِّهِ الْكُبْرَىٰ (18) For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jinn: Lifting Spell / The Nullifiers Of Islam – Shaykhul Islam Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahhab(رحمه الله) / The Attitude that a Muslim Should Have Towards Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.