Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters (38499 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 5:11am On Jan 14, 2016
DerideGull:

Probably a jackass such as you forgot Nigeria is the subject matter in this discussion. A well-dressed goat can be a president in Nigeria. grin grin grin

Is your father not a Nigerian? Arguing with folks like you is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters by Alashi(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
DerideGull:
Only a dumbass Nigerian who does not comprehend the corruptible endeavors of NPC led government of Nigeria in 1961/62 still believe that Muhammadu Buhari has WASC certificate. The Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhari does not have WASC. He is not the only dumbass from northern region of Nigeria without WASC yet made general in the army where ordinarily could not have made sergeant.
Now something tells me you must have beee sculpted, not born. Else I would have your parents lost in this business of procreating you.
Re: Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters by ShowYourCertificate: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2016
lastpage:

I bet you dont even have a 14" Black & White TV in your household!

Ask around people who can afford a TV and they will confirm to you that NTA broadcast that information from the same Nigerian Army!..

Advice: take time to LISTEN more (radio, TV news, read newspapers, read Novels, et.c) .... ..and "yap" less!

Lastpage!
When the Army gave a press conference stating that they are not with Buhari's Certificate the entire Press (Channels, STv, TVC, AIT, The Nation, Guardian, Punch, Premium times etc) carried the news. They even went as far as showing us Buhari's file and we saw for ourselves that Buhari's certificate was clearly not in his file. What was in his file was a letter from his principal stating that Buhari is yet to write WAEC. Now how come there were no press conference by the Army stating that they've found Buhari's certificate? How come they didn't show us Buhari's file as they did before? How come no other newspaper, and TV station carried the news? How come the social media source of the news was the APC facebook group and not the Army?

Bros no let this sycophancy eat your brain abeg. Nigerians are not fools. I know you are not a fool either.
Re: Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters by Stevengold(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Whether we like it or not, Buhari is our president, they should have screened him off ab initio prior to the election. I don't blame him at all, we don't follow the rule of law here in Nigeria, our Constitution is being silenced and dented, we should accept him and not castigate him, we put him there. Let him finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.