Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

How To Import Cars Into Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Import Cars Into Nigeria (27472 Views)

22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria / Customs Increase Used Import Cars From 10 Years To 15 Years / Import Cars To Benin Republic Or Naija Port: Which Is Better Overall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by demostical: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2009
How much does it require (custom duty) to clear a car from cotonou to nigeria?
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by andyhenry: 1:55am On Jun 24, 2009
How much does it require (custom duty) to clear a car from cotonou to nigeria? @ dramastical,it depends on how u play ur role when it comes to custom,if u ve connection or not and wat type of stuff u wanna clear, i only use 50k to clear and forward ur car to any place in nigeria from cotonou,but if u ve already bought car in cotonou and wanna import it to nigeria from that cotonou u paay only 70k both for importing inside nigeria and clearing it at custom, i use ony 100k to ship cars from foreign countries not African countries into nigeria nd clear it at custom too, My service is easy and fast,no stress and suspense and it takes only two business days to import car into nigeria from cotonou and 4 days to import to nigeria from foreign countries, and only one day to clear and forward ur seized cars or laptop at custom, All of u can still call me on 07063033308 for more enquires or mail me at henrycarship@yahoo.com or cas101@ymail.com!!!
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by SamMilla1(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2009
I dont think its adviceable to drop his number here.
Contact me if you wanna have the number,
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by hatbreath(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
Sam Milla:

My agents takes 170k for buses and 150k for small cars.
If you need his number i can give you but he may add something for you since we  knew each other long time ago.

@Sam Milla
can u suggest the likely price for clearing this kinda truck at lagos seaport.

cheers

Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by DAKT: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
STOP WASTING TIME WITH LIARS AND UNREGISTERED SHIPPERS,

Call Alali @ 8324432989 or email alali@daktlogistics.com if you need quality service , truthfulness, competitive pricing.

A Nigerian owned and operated company servicing Nigerians in the United Stated and at Home.

If YOU ORDER GOODS FROM THE UNITED STATES, DO NOT PAY ANY SHIPPING UNTIL WE CALL YOU THAT YOUR GOODS ARE READY TO PICK UP.

Payments into Nigerian Banks are most welcome.

CALL DAKT LOGISTICS - HOUSTON'S MOST TRUSTED SHIPPER

Visit us on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-TX/DAKT-Logistics-LLC/77513932294?v=app_2347471856#/pages/Houston-TX/DAKT-Logistics-LLC/77513932294?v=wall

or on the web www.daktlogistics.com

We currently serve Bell Energy, Chevron Nigeria, Rockson Engineering, KDI Oil and Gas Ltd, Park n Shop, Silverbird and many more, see ad below

If it is a truck, car, generator sets, clothes, shoes, software WHATEVER YOU NEED TO BUY FROM AMERICA, We can source the procurement and ship it to you.

You pay nothing until goods arrive Nigeria. Call Alali @ 832-443-2989 now or email alali@daktlogistics.com

Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
alicianna:

Why resurrect a 9-month-old thread? Especially as you have nothing important to add, other than a dot?

* Shakes head in consternation.
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by solalekan: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
Can someone tell me how I can start the shipping business of used cars to Nigeria?
I have read a lot about shipping cost and all that.
What about how to source for the cars here in Canada?
Where is the best place to get the cars and how does one go about it?
I am a JJC. Pls HELP!
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by BelloSKK: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2013
wezo01: @Sam Milla,
Please drop this your guy number let me buzz him up.I have a car he might wanna help clear.
Sir, please, is www.salvageworld.net realistic and reliable as a source for importing salvaged vehicles?
Please, would you recommend some reliable vehicle dealers/ suppliers in USA or Canada?
Thanks!
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by KaffyezeKaffyez: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
please can UK car engine be imported to nigeria for sale, though they use right wheel drive?
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by Mbuggus: 3:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Where do Nigeria import cars from?
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
mmm
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by sam1358: 2:27am On Jan 21, 2015
I found a very interesting information about exporting cars from USA and I would like to share it with anybody who’s is planning to import cars to Nigeria. US Customs and Border protection has some strict regulation about the Car exporting from USA. Recently 26 Cars that was going to be shipped from USA to Nigeria have been held by the US Customs. See below some of requirement about these regulations:
http://usgshipping.com/index.php/export-car-from-usa

Remember each ports in USA has its own regulation so make sure to always ask for Original Titles if you are buying cars in the US. Make sure the car does not have any lien on it.
Re: How To Import Cars Into Nigeria by zubinike(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
solalekan:
Can someone tell me how I can start the shipping business of used cars to Nigeria?
I have read a lot about shipping cost and all that.
What about how to source for the cars here in Canada?
Where is the best place to get the cars and how does one go about it?
I am a JJC. Pls HELP!

Mail me on zubinike@yahoo.com. I will give you details on how to start shipping cars from us and canada

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Cars Coming To Thrill You In 2014 / Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. / Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.