Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) (36605 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by onthehill: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, 2Face Idibia took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Annie Idibia on her 37th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of both of them together with the caption;

"SPECIAL BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS @annieidibia1 ❤❤❤❤"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWNDtFVMncY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2021
2 baba on some way back shit. Korrect man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2021
Marriage always come with a lot of challenges but the ability to let go and move one makes marriage stand.

2baba legendary.....I hail o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2021
Okay. Them don finally settle.
Instagram don rest. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Tubaba, the guilty man that is Innocent. cheesy

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by temitope27(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Boomboost(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Annie, look over here, what do you see?

With love, try being a better Venusian. Happy birthday!

11 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by penplus: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2021
TuFace is blessed with emotional maturity

I respect that

7 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2021
Community penis wey jam craze woman,hbd to your wife.

7 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021

14 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Timekeeper: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nice one....2baba values his marriage...

Nairalanders, I need any of the following..

1. Any nairalander Dt can borrow me his/her laptop this coming week to finish a digital marketing training. Lagos

Or

2. Anyone Dt can give me a laptop, no matter how small it is.... For same reason, digital marketing training.

Or
3. Should you want to sell, it should be below 20k as I am financially disadvantage.

Reason is my laptop has a board issue and the engr has been unable to fix it... My trainer has been demanding I get a laptop so Dt I can practice..I am losing hope and Monday is nearby

Why it is very important: This training will decide if I will get a digital marketing job with a company in this coming week. I actually did an interview but didn't do well as I don't av any experience working as a digital marketer, so they were of the opinion that a digital marketer trains me and I will be interviewed again B4 i am being offered the job...

WhatsApp: O8166605471
God bless you all..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Kingmelly(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
I respect this guy Tubaba. Ever since he got his shit together and stopped cheating he's been a role model.. I wish them a happy home and God's blessings everyday...

5 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by temitope27(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hbd to her
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Community penis wey jam craze woman,hbd to your wife.
Not exactly. Some people come from small families and decide to increase their family size. It's no mistake to impregnate several women over the course of years.

If the women are okay with it and he fulfills his parental responsibilities then who are you to judge?

6 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by drizslim(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let love lead

2baba is a legend

6 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tru tru, Tuface fine pass this his wife.
Make she calm down and be submissive to him wether baba want 2nd or 3rd wife. Even if she divorce him, her level will depreciate greatly.

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by NaijaCuzin: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hbd
kiss

10k to 50 people

Join the telegram using this link https://t. me/ Jontech1bot?start=r0706313358 (remove the spaces)

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good for her
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
2Face Idibia proving that apart from being a Great Talented Artiste outta Naija, He is one of the most mature and Wisest!

Foolish and Empty-headed Feminists were Busy egging Annie on where she was Misbehaving..
Dat 2face is a Community Preek!! undecided sad

Where una dey now?
Dat's Why many of dem are Unmarried@32,33 years! Yeye pple! undecided

Tuface, God Bless you! More Wisdom to ur Brains and more Quality Sperms to your Dicck! lipsrsealed cool

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by DICKstractor: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided

It's funny how people praise Tubaba for his emotional maturity

I say to them, you can't date tons of women and you won't know how to control them and your emotions

Tubaba just attained that level.

Happy birthday Annie-baba

10 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by auntynameh: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by b3llo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
HBD 2mama... Learn to keep ur personal affairs private. Big ups to you for ur public apology.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by greenie77: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let there be peace.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Fcwilly: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
2face idibia celebrate his official wife @37
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Ebelelivinston: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Happy birthday!
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Not exactly. Some people come from small families and decide to increase their family size. It's no mistake to impregnate several women over the course of years.

If the women are okay with it and he fulfills his parental responsibilities then who are you to judge?
Shushhhh it
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Beautiful Annie.
Many happy returns of the day.
Make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry Mrs Idibia.

Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shushhhh it
Right back at you Madam shusher.

Mind your business......if you have one......
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Annie001: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Blogger! Blogger!
Na me e suppose celebrate abi?
Nonsense and Buhari
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Annie was an average-looking lady who saw the potentials in handsome Tuface. I'm sure that Tuface asked many ladies out at the time, but they didn't accept him because he was broke.

Truth be told, there are millions of Annies out there, but most guys prefer those extremely beautiful and plastic babes. After those ones have shown them pepper, they start claiming Redpill Gang. wink

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Steps Out For A Wedding Looking All Classy (Photo) / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / Stan Nze Marries Blessing Obasi (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.