Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Read What I Told A Girl I Met Cos She Was Provocatively Dressed... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read What I Told A Girl I Met Cos She Was Provocatively Dressed... (444 Views)

See Hilarious Way Man Dressed To Church Yesterday / What If I Told You Christians Were Allowed To Judge You? / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What I Told A Girl I Met Cos She Was Provocatively Dressed... by Emmanuel950(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
I met a young lady not too long ago. Her
beauty was the type that could make you
forget what you wanted to tell her. But I
wasn't attracted by her beauty, it was the
way she dressed that caught my attention.

I walked up to her and dropped a humorous
line that made her eyes glow and her body
shake as she laughed her heart out. But I
wasn't there to entertain, so I dropped the
bombshell..

"Nne, I bet the guys that saw you today all
marveled at God's handwork. They couldn't
resist looking at you more than once.
Neither could I. As a matter of fact, I
couldn't resist talking to you. They say "the sun shines on the good and the bad". You were seen today by the good and the bad guys. The good guys can only but imagine spending time with you. The bad guys won't do that. They'll simply think of laying you forcefully cos they know you won't agree to sleep with them. They'll #Rape you. You surely don't want that to happen, do you? Next time you're about to leave your house, ask yourself "Will I be proud of my daughter if she's dressed the way I'm dressed now?"

She stood, mouth agape as I walked away..

To the ladies, no one goes around fire
expecting not to sweat. While you dress
provocatively, bear in mind that you're
attracting the good, the bad and the ugly.

Mr. CheeBooZoor
#MyTwoCents #TopicsBay

cc bravekid

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Language Is This? / Mariah Carey And James Packer Are Engaged / Nairaland is becoming a place of ill-will...and it has got to stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.